This years’ PACE Zenith Awards will recognise the very best in process and control engineering with the 2017 celebration to be held on Tuesday 15 August at the spectacular Doltone House Hyde Park in Sydney.
The Zenith Awards are also an opportunity for the industry to come together and celebrate the very best products and projects that are being invested in, network with other like-minded industry members and learn about the latest in technological innovations and advancements.
As usual, our fully independent judging panel will select from the many awards entries across 10 key industries and two people-related categories. So now is the time to send your entries in.
The categories are:
- Best Network Implementation
- Best PLC, HMI & Sensor Product
- Power & Energy Management
- Water & Wastewater Control Young Achiever of the Year
- Mining & Minerals Process Control
- Safety System Innovation
- Manufacturing Control
- Machine Builder
- Project of the Year Winners will be announced at the awards night in August 2017.
Nominating is completely free.
To nominate, or for more information on the 2017 Zenith Awards, please visit www.paceawards.com.au