- 3D Printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Loggers
- digital technology
- Energy Management
- energy storage
- government funding
- machine learning
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy
- Solar Power
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Western Australia
- The Future of Manufacturing- Is your Plant Prepared for Network Infrastructure Failure?
This free whitepaper looks at the future of industry, the related implications, and what changes you can make to your network infrastructure to future proof your business, improve efficiencies, and reduce downtime.
- Consequences of Specifying the Wrong Enclosure Solution and How to Avoid Them
This free whitepaper examines the consequences if the selected enclosure does not conform to project specifications, and what considerations must be made in choosing the right enclosure solution for your application.
- No More Purge Gas-New TDLs for Combustion Processes
This free white paper explains how the new generation of TDLs not only offers exceptional fuel costs savings, but eliminates the need for process side purge gas.
- Automation of Hygienic Processes – Which Solution is Best?
However the best solution for large and complex plants is usually not a single, one-dimensional automation concept covering the entire process of production, but instead an intelligent combination of different automation concepts will provide the best results. This free whitepaper discusses three equally important automation approaches in parallel: centralised and decentralised automation, as well as locally installed, compact pneumatic valve block automation systems.
- Reaching New Levels – Guided Radar for Level & Interface Measurement
In applications with lots of dust, condensation or build up, getting a precise and reliable level measurement can be difficult, requiring numerous attempts.
However with the new Vegaflex 80 series of guided radars for level and interface measurement, user requests for quick and easy measurements can easily be fulfilled thanks to self-learning signal processing and algorithms plus additional features.
- Barcoding vs RFID: Do You Know the Difference?
This free whitepaper examines the uses and benefits of each, to help you choose the correct technology for your application.
- How can you benefit from process control in the Internet era?
One way they can do this is with Ethernet enabled PAC’s. This free whitepaper discusses the role of Ethernet in industrial processes, its past limitations and how the next generation of PAC’s can benefit industry.
- Building a Robust Industrial Ethernet Network In Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
This free whitepaper examines several key considerations and major features of Industrial Ethernet Switches that would benefit WWTP Management.
- Know The Risks Of Working Safely With CO2
In additional to it’s vital role in photosynthesis, respiration and the carbon cycle, carbon dioxide has been industrial applications and particularly within the food & beverage industry.
- Securing The Future Of The German Manufacturing Industry
Considering Australia’s current manufacturing climate (based on recent reported stories) we may do well to look toward Germany’s moves to improve manufacturing.
Nobody would argue that Germany is not a global manufacturing force to be reckoned with, and the fact that they looking to the future to maintain this position, we could look in the same direction to aid our manufacturing industry in Australia.
- How to select the best operating system for your rugged mobile device?
This paper surveys the different operating systems in the handheld computer market, and discusses advantages and considerations associated with each.
- Delivering PLM Technology to Solve Food & Beverage Industry Issues
To be successful, best-in-class manufacturers are leveraging PLM technology such as that from Infor.
- Industry guideline to implementing solid or stranded Ethernet cables
The white paper allows readers to identify and implement the ideal Ethernet cable to ensure reliable network performance in their industrial applications.
- Free Guide to Food-Grade Lubricant Selection
This free guide looks at the unique challenges of lubricating machinery used in food processing and how to ensure your lubricant choice meets international standards.
- 10 Essential Steps In Implementing A Predictive Maintenance Program
Unplanned downtime caused by equipment failure is costing manufacturers 3% of revenue every year, therefore implementing a predictive maintenance program is essential for greater productivity and profitability.
- Cloud computing for SCADA
Moving all or part of SCADA applications to the cloud can cut costs significantly while dramatically increasing reliability and scalability.
- The Ins and Outs to What it’s About – Every Man’s Guide to OPC
This whitepaper is an easy-to-read overview of the most popular open connectivity standard – OPC.
- Types of pressure: When and why are they used?
This TURCK white paper informs readers about the various types of pressure measurement and when and why they are used in specific applications.
- MatrikonOPC releases OPC UA Embedded Server Software Development Kit
The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK enables customers to incorporate native OPC-UA connectivity directly in their embedded devices.
- How to select a flow meter to accurately measure steam consumption
Choosing a new flow meter can be a complex and time consuming process. There are numerous flow meter measurement technologies, and not all of them are equally suitable for measuring all fluids: steam, gas or liquids.