- advanced manufacturing
- Ai Group
- artificial intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- energy supply
- federal government
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Maker Games
- National Science Week
- Oil and Gas
- Power Station
- Renewable Energy
- Renewable power
- Swinburne University
- Total construction
- wind energy
- wind farm
- Securing The Future Of The German Manufacturing Industry
Considering Australia’s current manufacturing climate (based on recent reported stories) we may do well to look toward Germany’s moves to improve manufacturing.
Nobody would argue that Germany is not a global manufacturing force to be reckoned with, and the fact that they looking to the future to maintain this position, we could look in the same direction to aid our manufacturing industry in Australia.
- How to select the best operating system for your rugged mobile device?
This paper surveys the different operating systems in the handheld computer market, and discusses advantages and considerations associated with each.
- Delivering PLM Technology to Solve Food & Beverage Industry Issues
To be successful, best-in-class manufacturers are leveraging PLM technology such as that from Infor.
- Industry guideline to implementing solid or stranded Ethernet cables
The white paper allows readers to identify and implement the ideal Ethernet cable to ensure reliable network performance in their industrial applications.
- Free Guide to Food-Grade Lubricant Selection
This free guide looks at the unique challenges of lubricating machinery used in food processing and how to ensure your lubricant choice meets international standards.
- 10 Essential Steps In Implementing A Predictive Maintenance Program
Unplanned downtime caused by equipment failure is costing manufacturers 3% of revenue every year, therefore implementing a predictive maintenance program is essential for greater productivity and profitability.
- Cloud computing for SCADA
Moving all or part of SCADA applications to the cloud can cut costs significantly while dramatically increasing reliability and scalability.
- The Ins and Outs to What it’s About – Every Man’s Guide to OPC
This whitepaper is an easy-to-read overview of the most popular open connectivity standard – OPC.
- Types of pressure: When and why are they used?
This TURCK white paper informs readers about the various types of pressure measurement and when and why they are used in specific applications.
- MatrikonOPC releases OPC UA Embedded Server Software Development Kit
The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK enables customers to incorporate native OPC-UA connectivity directly in their embedded devices.
- How to select a flow meter to accurately measure steam consumption
Choosing a new flow meter can be a complex and time consuming process. There are numerous flow meter measurement technologies, and not all of them are equally suitable for measuring all fluids: steam, gas or liquids.
- Analyse the differences between HF and UHF RFID technologies
This white paper allows readers to determine the ideal system for their industrial application by providing a detailed comparison between high frequency and ultra-high frequency RFID technologies.
- Selecting a connectivity system for your industrial application
Providing a detailed comparison between quick disconnect and hard-wiring systems, the white paper assists readers in selecting the ideal connectivity system for their industrial applications.
- Managing calibrations
Connect Beamex CMX Calibration Software to Emerson’s AMS Device Manager.
- Remote isolation of fixed plant
This paper describes the REMSAFE remote isolation system which uses a safety-rated distributed control network with safety-rated automation and control systems to complete isolations in three minutes or less.
- Fieldbus in Hazardous Areas
“Bridging the Intrinsically-Safe Fieldbus Disconnect” addresses the challenges of implementing PROFIBUS PA or FOUNDATION fieldbus H1 networks in hazardous areas while maintaining cost control and the inherent advantages of fieldbus.
- How to select a cellular RTU
Today’s water resource managers must protect water resources and also prevent water leakage and contamination during delivery.
- How to tackle system design challenges through early verification
With Model-Based Design, system-level verification can be performed earlier in the design process through modelling and simulation, shortening design cycles.
- Well-designed flow conditioners present consistent outlet profile to flow meter
A well-designed flow conditioner can eliminate the changing and unpredictable flow profiles in the transitional Reynolds number ranges.