- ABB company of the year
- Australian Energy Council
- cloud computing
- energy storage
- future of work
- gas detector
- Internet of Things
- Lincoln gap wind farm
- PLC controller
- Process Control
- quantum computing
- quantum technology
- Queensland university of technology
- Solar Cells
- wind farm
- An Industry Guide to Responsible Monitoring and Control
This guide examines the challenges faced in improving water management processes and reducing water consumption, and the available solutions help provide greater control of water monitoring and control.
- Quickly and Easily Configure, Quote & Order Distribution Boards with FlexSelect by Schneider
Check out this video and see how easy it is to specify and order in just a few simple steps.
- Creating FE models that are actually useful
Watch this webinar to learn efficient modeling practises that will help you create a representative FE model that will generate reliable and accurate results.
- Leveraging your existing CAD data for FE modeling [Webinar]
Watch this webinar to learn how to overcome common obstacles faced by all analysts when trying to reuse CAD geometry for FE modeling.
- Industrial Electrical and Automation Products, Systems and Solutions
Lowering overall operating costs, reducing downtime and lowering maintenance costs are just a handful of the benefits upgrading to a modern automation system will provide. All these and more are detailed in this exclusive white paper – Automation System Optimisation.
- A Smarter 3D Sensor
The Australian environment presents some of the harshest working conditions for industries across the board; from extreme temperatures to dust, wind, rain, floods and exposure to sunlight.
- And they said Actuators couldn’t be fun…INFOGRAPHIC
In this colourful infographic, see how the The Element 3-position actuator from Burkert works and how it can benefit your plant.
- A guide to the Different Wireless Technologies
Bluetooth low energy technology also entered the scene. This whitepaper compares the wireless technologies available so you can find the solution that fits your application the best.
- Filtration, filtration, filtration: How do you solve a problem like harmonics?
Problem: The presence of harmonics in electrical systems means that current and voltage are distorted and deviate from sinusoidal waveforms adding strain on electrical networks. This can lead to the potential damage of – often crucial and costly – equipment.
- Effective gas leak detection
Gas leaks are a serious problem throughout the oil and gas industry production chain, affecting not only the bottom line, but also safety.
- The Science Behind Ruggedised Computing Solutions- Whitepaper
This whitepaper looks at the science behind rugged computing, the variables the impact on its performance and speed, and how you can make something truly rugged, in any environment.
- Avoid the Food Safety ‘Danger Zone’
Maintaining optimum food temperature is not simply a matter of taste; it could also be a matter of life and death.
- How Reliable Data Transmissions Save Downtime, Damage & Lives
DataTakers recently provided the automated data collection and transfer solution for a crude oil refinery which wanted standalone systems to take thermocouple readings in a number of their observation wells. (Case Study)
- Remote, Rough & Rugged: The Importance of Uninterrupted Data Transmission on Mine Sites
This free case study discusses how a copper mine’s operations benefited significantly following the installation of the dataTaker DT80 intelligent dataloggers.
- FEA for all engineers
Small- to medium-sized businesses manufacturers are seizing the opportunity to improve their product design and development processes through investments in CAE (computer-aided engineering) or FEA (finite element analysis) applications, according to AMR Research. Introducing CAE in this way effectively brings product design and engineering closer together and reduces the number of required physical prototypes, which can drastically shorten cycle times and reduce costs.
- The Need for ‘On the Go’ Gas Monitoring
This free whitepaper highlights the benefits of Testo’s new 340 4-sensor and 350 6-sensor flue gas analysers for mine safety, standard adherence and emission measurement capabilities.
- Improving Machine & Electrical Safety in Mining
This free whitepaper discusses the role of thermography in electrical safety, preventative maintenance and production monitoring.
- Are Your Diesel Emissions Safe?
This free whitepaper investigates the relationships between safety and efficiency with regards to diesel emissions in coal seam gas mining and underground vehicle use.
- Lower Your Cost Per kW with MV Drive Solutions
This free whitepaper discusses the major advantages of using Delta’s MV Drives and how they satisfy large industrial needs by alleviating the cost per kW.
- Introducing the Next Generation of Advanced Motor Management Systems
This free whitepaper discusses the need for control and protection of electrical motors, and the benefits of the TeSys™ T advanced monitoring, control and protection system.