In an evolving world where efficiency and speed are at the forefront of industrial production, factories are looking to smarter, flexible technology to improve their outputs. Intelligent sensors with 3D technology enable machines to perceive their environment with human-like vision, giving them the ability to work faster and more effectively – even in unstructured environments. The ifm range of 3D imaging sensor technology not only provides solutions for current applications in the production and logistics sectors, but flexibility for customisable, future applications. The possibilities with this innovative technology – particularly in light of the next industrial revolution – are countless.
- Ian_AW Now, if we can only get people to use the correct units we'd be laughing!
- Peter Roberts Australia already has such a centre - at Lot 14 in Adelaide.
- Give peace a chance What's taking soooooo long!!!!? =)
- Angus M Robinson A significant step forward and long overdue! Congratulations to Professor Cox for achieving this outcome.
- Bob ITER will not produce any net energy. It will require about 300MW of electrical input power, 50MW to heat the plasma and 250MW to run the machine. At very best, when using D-T plasma, it might one...