Western Sydney Manufacturing Week will examine how collaboration and partnerships are indispensable components of a fully innovative business strategy, from 12-16 May 2008.
The free workshops, seminars, site visits and Innovative Technology Showcase of Western Sydney Manufacturing Week will examine the opportunities available from:
• collaborative research and development
• new technologies and technology road mapping
• redefining business processes and models to gain a strategic advantage
• improving your global competitiveness
• collaborative partnering to secure contracts within a global supply chain
• sustainable manufacturing.
The premier event of the Week is the Western Sydney Manufacturing Innovation Showcase hosted by the Greater Western Sydney Economic Development Board on 12 May at Sydney Olympic Park (TBC).
The Showcase will feature educational and research institutions and advanced manufacturers exhibiting their latest innovations and introduce renowned keynote speakers in a series of sessions.
More information and registration details at www.smallbiz.nsw.gov.au/westernsydney