Wireless temperature and strain SAW sensors consuming ultra-low battery and fully autonomous to use for up to seven years are suitable for remote applications.
Bestech Australia exclusively distributes the BeanAir wireless sensor network (WSN) to enable real-time monitoring performance and environment.
The new R&D project developed an integrated system that allows BeanGateway (data collecting via Ethernet or Modbus) /BeanDevice (wireless sensors: accelerometer, inclinometer, temperature, humidity & light sensor etc.) can operate without the internal battery.
Wireless Sensor Networks used on oil & gas platforms focus on monitoring the production process, to either prevent or detect health and safety issues or to optimize and increase production. Areas wireless sensor can be used include remote pipelines, corrosion, equipment condition and real-time reservoir status and so on.
Key features include:
• Temperature & strain measurements
• No battery, no energy harvesting, free from electrical risk
• Robust & stable, compatible with harsh environments
• Maintenance free, no need of re-calibration
Ultra Low Power Wi-Fi
• Lower Total Cost of ownership – works with existing access
• Easy provisioning & IT friendly: WIFI sensors use IP-over-Ethernet networking environment
• Certified IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi Low Power technology
•Compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPS
• Solar energy harvesting
• Integrated primary cell for UPS functionality
Reliable alloy aluminium enclosure
• Atex II 2 GD EEx d IIB Ex tD A21