- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Energy Management
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Energy
- solar farm
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Open CNC architecture with TwinCAT 3
The open TwinCAT 3 architecture offers users the option to use C/C++ or Matlab/ Simulink as programming languages for real-time applications, in addition to IEC 61131-3.
- COMbricks Profibus DP slave module
The DP Slave device enables multiple cross gateways between ProfiNet and Profibus modules which are placed in the backplane.
- Building automation converges with home entertainment
TwinCAT Bang & Olufsen Server software package from Beckhoff simplifies audio/ video communication.
- Infrared line scanners and thermal imaging system
Advanced line scanning solution provides real-time thermal imaging in harsh industrial environments.
- ibaInSpectra Expert released
ibaInSpectra uses the broad connectivity of ibaPDA-V6 and iba hardware.
- Shield clamps with filter allow shielding on both sides
The Weidmuller KLBU RC shield clamp discharges interference currents and the built-in frequency filter in the shield clamp prevents high frequency noise from being transferred across the cable.
- Calibrate your gas analyser on site
The PCR is a mobile gas blender utilising premium mass flow controllers housed in a tough transport case that can be used for a huge variety of applications and analysers.
- Embedded Ethernet device server
Minimal engineering effort required to web-enable virtually any electronic device with updated XPort 05R.
- AC/DC DIN rail switchmode power supplies
Soanar’s SD Series offers high efficiency and a robust design while complying with the latest safety and EMC requirements.
- Compact analogue pressure sensor
The coated silicon measuring cell guarantees high overload resistance and an accuracy of ± 0.5%.
- ProfiTrace V2.8 released
Users with limited Profibus skills can get a better insight into the condition of the network without getting blurred with too many details.
- Functional surge logger
Varitector Logger 30 can register and document large current pulses as well as the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Linear adjust mechanical vibration switch
Model 685A09 claims better sensitivity adjustment compared with traditional designs.
- Multiturn encoder for harsh operating conditions
The compact RM9000 converts 4096 revolutions into one absolute position value.
- Compact actuator added to Linak’s TechLine range
The LA14 is characterised by its robust design with heavy duty aluminium housing allowing the actuator to be used in harsh environments with full exposure to weather.
- Magna 3 with Grundfos Direct Sensors inside
With more than 200 models the Magna3 covers a range of applications in heating to industrial applications.
- In-situ sensor convenience with the power of an analyser
An oxygen sensor that provides faster measurement and more accurate data is always going to be of interest to the chemical industry.
- Australia-first mega-litre drilling tank
SCF Group has introduced an intermodal 500-barrel capacity liquid containment tank for drilling applications such as mixing and fracking and a complementary flow back tank for sediment separation.
- Coil thickness measurement
The thicknessCONTROL MTS 8201.LLT O-frame measurement system is equipped with laser line scanners to determine the thickness profile of individual metal strips in slitting lines.
- Grundfos unveils innovative differential pressure industrial transmitter
Users needed a more cost-effective way of integrating the DPI on the pump and with only 2 wires for pumps where grounding is not required or obtainable.