- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- Hydraulic materials testing machine
Tinius Olsen, distributed in Australia by Power Parameters in Victoria, offers a new range of hydraulically-actuated materials-testing machines, building on the brand’s popular Super L model.
- Slim 15-inch HMI with liquid run-off
Advantech’s Industrial Automation Group has released a new 15-inch XGA TFT LCD industrial panel PC with a 2 GHz Intel Pentium M processor for use as a human machine interface (HMI) in an
- Check-metering unit for water, wastewater
Siemens has released a new check-metering product in the form of a portable clamp-on unit designed for the water and wastewater industry.
- Fast-paced documenting process calibrator
A new fast-paced documenting process calibrator from calibration solutions provider Beamex is now available through AMS Instrumentation and Calibration.
- Contactors and thermal overload relays using Everlink
Schneider Electric is now offering a new range of contactors and thermal overload relays using Everlink connection technology which is designed to ensure a permanent tightening of the cable
- Book reviews: A safe journey to change
PACE magazine is giving two lucky readers the chance to win one of two instructive books about how to get ahead in the automation, control and process engineering industry.
- Information management solution for water industry
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms has released a new SCADA solution for next-generation visualisation, control and real-time information management solution for the water and wastewater industry.
- Powder-handling hose gets first local order
Trelleborg Engineered Systems Australia has received the first order for Scirocco II Fluidising Hose in Australia.
- Digital manometer for manufacturing equipment
Specialist equipment maintenance company Keller AG has released a new digital manometer for checking plant and machinery manufacturing equipment.
- New ‘green energy’ gas flow measurement guide
AMS Instrumentation & Calibration’s Fluid Components International (FCI) brand has released a new ‘green energy measurement’ guide that provides solutions for meeting challenges of precise
- Safety card for PMCprotego D servo amplifiers
Automation safety specialist Pilz has released a safety card for the servo amplifiers PMCprotego D range, meaning safety is integrated directly into the drive.
- Modbus multi-power monitor saves space
M-Systems has developed a multi-power monitor with Modbus communications for monitoring power in an electrical device.
- Automation controller is in the hand
Taiwanese company ICP DAS has released a palm-sixed automation controller (PAC) that uses Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-485 communication.
- Reliable and scalable data acquisition system
Neuplex Pty Ltd has released a newly-designed acquisition module and scalable data acquisition system for industrial, laboratory and facilities data acquisition.
- Ultrasonic sensor finds anything, anywhere
Schneider Electric has released a new ultrasonic sensor which it claims will detect any object, without contact regardless of the material, nature, colour or degree of transparency.
- All-in-one safety gate switch and interlock
Pilz has released a new interlock with a non-contact transponder for the switching function and an electromagnet to hold the gate closed.
- Low-power, lightweight two-axis gyro
Bestech Australia has released a low power and lightweight silicon two-axis gyro from Gladiator Technologies, called the MEMS G20 Gyro.
- Engineering software for Allen-Bradley logix controllers
A new version of Rockwell Automation’s multi-functional RSLogix 5000 engineering software allows expanded process control and automation functions with Allen-Bradley Logix controllers.
- Gear reducer literature to help you buy
To support the release of its new Boneng range of gear reducer products, Motion Technologies has put together a 350-page catalogue providing further information on gearing.
- Fast pressure gauge calibration software
Crystal Engineering has released a new pressure gauge and transmitter calibration software package that it claims is seven to 10 times faster than a deadweight tester.