- 3D Printing
- additive manufacturing
- advanced manufacturing
- customer service
- Deakin University
- digital technology
- East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility
- Energy Management
- energy storage
- engineering services
- government funding
- Industrial Computers
- Industry 4.0
- Renewable Energy
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Sydney Water
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- water pipes
- Western Australia
- Active power filter uses digital signal processing
Westek Electronics Pty Ltd is now distributing a new power conditioner from PQ Tech, suitable for single phase sub-distribution circuits in commercial buildings and small industrial enterprises.
- Industrial servers with product lifecycle management
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms is now supplying two new industrial grade servers with the company’s own Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) program which ensures the hardware for over five years.
- Compressed air vacuum for wood and metal chips
Exair has released a new Mini Chip Vac System – a compact, easy-to-use vacuum for chips and other dry materials in the industrial site.
- Embedded controller for fast data exchange
Siemens has released the new modular SIMATIC S7-mEC embedded controller with preinstalled runtime visualisation software, along with the EM PC and EM PCI-104 expansion modules for additional
- Programmable signal conditioning system
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms has released a new programmable signal conditioning system for use in vibration testing, acoustic chamber monitoring, wind tunnel and jet and rocket engine testing.
- Electrical isolation test device for mining
Australian company Redbusbar is now supplying DeadEasy – a three-phase test device for electrical isolations, easy enough for even non-electricians to use.
- High-performance accelerometer
Bestech Australia is now stocking a new high-performance accelerometer designed for applications including guidance, tilt-sending and vibration testing, from FGP Sensors and Instrumentation.
- New safety switches and guards on the market
Treotham Automation has upped the number of products it stocks from Euchner with three new lines including safety hinges, rope pull switches and safety guard locking monitoring products.
- Hassle-free food packaging laser sensor
Bestech is now distributing a new Micro-Epsilon laser-optical displacement sensor designed to ensure proper matching of lids and cans in food packaging plants.
- Conductivity meter measures high purity water
Practical Control Solutions has released a new instrument designed for conductivity measurements in water.
- Debug tracker for test instruments
A new series of Huntron Tracker is designed to compliment conventional test instruments in the debug and troubleshooting process.
- Dust extraction system keeps processing clean
Manufacturing processes create waste which can become hazardous on the factory floor if not dealt with appropriately. Industrial ducting solutions company, Eximo, has developed a new waste
- Contol systems modelling software cuts time by half
Instrument and electrical engineering company I&E Systems claims its new DAD (Dynamic Asset Documentation) software program can cut design time for control systems by more than 50 per cent by
- New wireless automation solution for tankhouses
MIPAC has launched a new wireless solution to automate cell condition monitoring in tankhouse operations, which was developed on-site with the help of the Xstrata Townsville Copper Refinery.
- Expandable, affordable micro brick PLC
AutomationDirect has released the first in a new series of affordable PLC components designed to offer practical features in a compact but expandable design.
- Rugged automotive multicore PLC
Cescom – a datacommunications interfaces company – has released a range of new products that overlap into PLC communications controllers, including the CE0810 MultiPLC multicore PLC module.
- Compact operator panel offers large screen
Siemens has developed a new operator panel in widescreen format that is one-third larger than any other comparable devices on the market, according to the company.
- Dust control modules keep equipment safe
BAC has released a new series of dust control modules designed for storing highly-sensitive electrical parts and shielding equipment from contamination on the factory floor.
- Control equipment enclosure offers peace-of-mind
Schneider Electric is now offering a new floor-standing enclosure to keep all those housing controls and automation equipment safe on the factory floor.
- Hydraulic materials testing machine
Tinius Olsen, distributed in Australia by Power Parameters in Victoria, offers a new range of hydraulically-actuated materials-testing machines, building on the brand’s popular Super L model.