- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- Digital differential pressure transmitter
The P61 was crafted for a wide variety of low pressure measurements where high resistance to vibration and superior stability through a changing temperature are required.
- Cost-effective solution for particle sizing
The Mastersizer 3000 delivers wet and dry particle size measurements tailored to the operator’s application needs.
- Multi-touch-operated IP65-compliant industrial PCs
The IP65-compliant devices offer high-resolution LED technology that supports complex user interfaces.
- Fully programmable temperature sensor provides all-in-one measurement solution
Featuring an integrated RTD, the TS530 combines the display, process connection and RTD all in a single part for fast and reliable performance.
- Flow computer is intuitive solution for natural gas volume conversion
The ERZ 2000-NG flow computer enables gas distribution organisations to accurately measure gas flow, correct the measured volume and calculate energy consumption.
- FLIR launches updated version of Exx series
The FLIR Exx series offers industrial professionals an ergonomic thermal imaging camera that claims to speed up electrical and mechanical inspections.
- 842E EtherNet/IP Absolute Encoders
Dual Port Ethernet with Embedded Switch and DLR.
- ecolink M12 connector comes with EMC protection
Permanent high EMC protection is provided by the resistant and easy-to-mount connectors of the ecolink EVC series.
- Oxygen analyser for combustion control monitors its own health
A 3.3V DC logic output in the XZR200 Oxygen Analyser acts as a heartbeat and enables operators to check on the health of the sensor preventing incorrect measurements.
- TURCK extends RFID capabilities with UHF Read/Write head
Designed to communicate with multiple data carriers, the Q175 employs both HF and UHF RFID technologies.
- Multi-touch in a compact design with ARM Cortex A8 processor
CP26xx series Panel PCs expand selection of operator interfaces with integrated multi-touch functionality.
- FLIR launches new Ex-Series thermal imagers
FLIR has launched its new thermal imaging cameras, the FLIR Ex-Series.
- Weidmuller releases its first M12-X type connector
M12-X type connector supports data transmission volumes up to 10 Gbits/s.
- Fluke infrared cameras with LaserSharp Auto Focus
Advanced wireless connectivity and the new SmartView Mobile app maximise productivity in the field.
- Advanced digital variable impedance transducer for noncontact linear position and proximity sensing
The biggest difference between the Kaman’s new digiVIT and past digital inductive linear displacement sensors is that all functions can be accessed through 4 push buttons on the front panel.
- An efficient way to measure compressed air directly in the field
The EP3744 EtherCAT Box has four pressure inputs with integrated 6 mm fittings.
- Schubert’s Transmodule continues its evolution
The transmodule controls the product to package perfectly from collating to carton erecting to closing and directly to palletising.
- Maple IDE reduces development time
The development environment is suitable for managing projects in the Maple language.
- Modular I/O system provides flexible communications for industrial Ethernet networks
The BL67 modular system elevates a variety of I/O signals to common industrial Ethernet networks including digital inputs, digital outputs, analog and specialty I/O such as serial interfaces and RFID.
- Engine performance and hybrid technology trainer
The MEG-007’s main function is for educational purposes – allowing a hands-on look at engines.