- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- Wear-free decentralised soft starter
The compact SK 135E integrates motor overload protection through PTC thermistor monitoring, mains and motor phase failure monitoring, I²t monitoring,
and magnetising current monitoring.
- Digital gauge offers long life and compound ranges
The NOSHOK 1000 Series Digital Gauge allows local digital indication of pressure in place of mechanical gauges and provides 4,000 hours of battery life.
- Encapsulated digital OEM pressure transmitter no larger than a bee
The smallest fully functional digital combination transmitter for pressure and temperature currently available on the market has been launched by KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik.
- Enerpac’s angled gauge adaptor system enhances high pressure hydraulic safety and efficiency
The adaptor kit enhances workplace safety and efficiency by angling high pressure hydraulic gauges to the ideal position for visibility.
- Emerson launches enhanced reservoir modeling software
RMS 2013 moves into seismic interpretation, providing users with unique tools for quantifying geologic risk early in the interpretation process and improved investment returns.
- Weidmuller expands ACT20M range with six temperature models
The new models are available as thermocouple or RTD standalone units as well as combined RTD and thermocouple models. Users can also choose
between isolated and non-isolated models.
- Triaxial variable capacitance accelerometer with piezoresistive electrical interface
The 7603B series accelerometers utilise a capacitive sensing element and an advanced ASIC to simulate the operation of a piezoresistive bridge.
- Fast mini-controller with rugged housing
The AXC 1050 controller from Phoenix Contact’s Axiocontrol range is particularly suited for installation in harsh industrial settings.
- Efficient engineering with TwinCAT 3
Beckhoff’s TwinCAT Automation Interface is an open interface for automatic code generation.
- Emerson introduces 12V dc vibrating fork level switch for overfill protection and level monitoring in remote tank installations
Rosemount 2120 enables automated level monitoring for improved safety at remote sites where power is only available from batteries or solar charged systems.
- 3-axis acceleration and angle measurement in a machine-mounted solution
The EP1816-3008 EtherCAT Box from Beckhoff has two integrated 3-axis acceleration sensors and 16 digital inputs.
- Wear-free and noiseless power solid-state relays
The units have no mechanical contacts which can be worn away by arcs and sparks, ensuring their longevity.
- IR windows offer protection for inspectors of high-energy equipment
More than 99 per cent of all arc flash incidents occur when a panel door is open, exposing workers to potentially lethal amounts of energy.
- USB plug and play comes to NI LabVIEW RIO architecture
National Instruments has announced four R Series boards with USB connectivity, which help engineers add FPGA technology to any PC-based system.
- Swaging unit improves assembly and installation time
The Swagelok High-Volume Swaging Unit aims to increase safety and productivity for the oil and gas, alternative fuel, and general industries.
- Low voltage DC servomotors and gearheads
maxon motor has released motors containing 12V, 24V, and 48V DC options with low noise and ceramic gearboxes.
- Energy-saving retrofits made easy for SMEs
SmartStruxure Lite is a building energy management solution and is a combination of software and hardware packages utilising wireless technologies.
- Honeywell launches DCS for small to mid-size operations
Experion LX brings the best of Experion PKS technology to smaller plants.
- Draft range pressure transmitter
The Validyne DR800 Draft Range Pressure Transmitter was developed for taking low pressure measurements.
- Honeywell Enraf solution for full integration of terminal operations
Terminal Manager server software offers full integration of fire and gas, CCTV, access control, Digital Video Manager and Enterprise Building Integrator systems.