- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Position sensors for motion measurement in hostile areas
A new series of Macrosensors LVDT position sensors distributed by Bestech Australia, called the SQ1250 series, were designed to measure position or motion in mill-type hostile environments.
- Siemens enhances Simatic ET 200M I/O controller functions
Siemens has improved the performance and functionality of its fail-safe modules for its modular Simatic ET 200M I/O station.
- Siemens technologies focus on enhanced energy management
Siemens is focussing on enhanced efficiency through a group of technologies in the energy management, integrated engineering and automation markets.
- Industrial Gateway Server 7.5 driver for advanced control
GE Intelligent Platforms’ Industrial Gateway Server (IGS) 7.5 driver designed for the company’s Proficy control software is now available.
- Compact MEMS inclinometer for OEM applications
Automation Control Engineering is now distributing ASM’s Compact PTAM20 series MEMS Inclinometer for OEM applications, which is the smallest member of the brand’s POSITILT inclinometer series
- Cost-effective ethernet managed switches for OEM markets
Belden Australia is introducing the new Hirschmann RSB20 series of cost-efficient ethernet/fast ethernet managed switches for use in various applications and markets.
- Documenting calibrators for faster and cheaper calibration
Beamex has announced that its range of documenting calibrators allows process engineers to store calibration results automatically in the calibrator’s memory, making the process both faster and safer.
- Full immersion thermometers for extreme & wet conditions
A range of new full immersion platinum resistance thermometer (PRT) probes for calibration of sensors used in extreme environments is now available from the Hart Scientific Division of Fluke
- Industrial Labelling Solutions now offering engraving
Industrial Labelling Solutions, an Australian company that makes a range of labelling solutions for labelling industrial electrical and switchboard products, has added an engraving service to
- Indusoft HMI and SCADA now Windows compatible
USA company InduSoft’s Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software now works with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows.
- NHP distributing tiny WAGO transducers and relay models
NHP is now distributing the WAGO family of 857 Series Transducers and Relay Modules which team top-quality housing and electronics, according to the distributor.
- Emona now distributing CAMI Research’s CableEye cable testing
Electronic and electrical test instrument-maker Emona Instruments is now the official Australian and New Zealand distributor of CAMI Research’s CableEye range of PC-based cable test systems.
- Emerson tank gauging systems now offer wireless connectivity
Emerson’s Rosemount radar-based TankRadar Rex and Pro tank gauging systems now include the company’s Smart Wireless functionality.
- Epsilon flowmeter with flow conditioner for small spaces
AMS Instrumentation & Calibration is now distributing the Epsilon Flowmeter from EMCO, offering five holes and a flow conditioner.
- New ABB robot with wide working range for process applications
ABB has released a new robot, called the IRB 2600, featuring a new, compact design that offers a high payload capacity of up to 20kg and an ultra-wide working range for automated manufacturing
- Heavy duty pressure switch for pneumatic, hydraulic applications
The new 400 Series Switch from Noshok converts pneumatic and hydraulic pressure into switching functions, and is designed for applications requiring maximum accuracy under high loads.
- Sensor and control technology helps wind turbines operate
The new MR200W series Yaw Position Transducers for Wind Turbines from Micronor are based on the company’s modular sensor and control technology.
- Motor-integrated electromagnetic brakes with quick start-up
SEW-Eurodrive’s range of ‘motor-integrated’ electromagnetic disk brakes can be customised to match the specific torque and voltage requirements for a range of electric motor applications,
- Hydride exotic gas sensors for higher output stability
Gas sensor manufacturer, City Technology, has enhanced its Sensoric family of hydride exotic gas sensors, all using patented ionic liquid electrolyte to provide higher output level stability,
- Hydraulic tools for corrosive process environments
Enerpac has released a line-up of highly-protected hydraulic tools designed for use in extreme environments where they may be subjected to wet conditions, aggressive corrosion or high temperatures.