- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Energy Management
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Energy
- solar farm
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Full immersion thermometers for extreme & wet conditions
A range of new full immersion platinum resistance thermometer (PRT) probes for calibration of sensors used in extreme environments is now available from the Hart Scientific Division of Fluke
- Industrial Labelling Solutions now offering engraving
Industrial Labelling Solutions, an Australian company that makes a range of labelling solutions for labelling industrial electrical and switchboard products, has added an engraving service to
- Indusoft HMI and SCADA now Windows compatible
USA company InduSoft’s Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software now works with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows.
- NHP distributing tiny WAGO transducers and relay models
NHP is now distributing the WAGO family of 857 Series Transducers and Relay Modules which team top-quality housing and electronics, according to the distributor.
- Emona now distributing CAMI Research’s CableEye cable testing
Electronic and electrical test instrument-maker Emona Instruments is now the official Australian and New Zealand distributor of CAMI Research’s CableEye range of PC-based cable test systems.
- Emerson tank gauging systems now offer wireless connectivity
Emerson’s Rosemount radar-based TankRadar Rex and Pro tank gauging systems now include the company’s Smart Wireless functionality.
- Epsilon flowmeter with flow conditioner for small spaces
AMS Instrumentation & Calibration is now distributing the Epsilon Flowmeter from EMCO, offering five holes and a flow conditioner.
- New ABB robot with wide working range for process applications
ABB has released a new robot, called the IRB 2600, featuring a new, compact design that offers a high payload capacity of up to 20kg and an ultra-wide working range for automated manufacturing
- Heavy duty pressure switch for pneumatic, hydraulic applications
The new 400 Series Switch from Noshok converts pneumatic and hydraulic pressure into switching functions, and is designed for applications requiring maximum accuracy under high loads.
- Sensor and control technology helps wind turbines operate
The new MR200W series Yaw Position Transducers for Wind Turbines from Micronor are based on the company’s modular sensor and control technology.
- Motor-integrated electromagnetic brakes with quick start-up
SEW-Eurodrive’s range of ‘motor-integrated’ electromagnetic disk brakes can be customised to match the specific torque and voltage requirements for a range of electric motor applications,
- Hydride exotic gas sensors for higher output stability
Gas sensor manufacturer, City Technology, has enhanced its Sensoric family of hydride exotic gas sensors, all using patented ionic liquid electrolyte to provide higher output level stability,
- Hydraulic tools for corrosive process environments
Enerpac has released a line-up of highly-protected hydraulic tools designed for use in extreme environments where they may be subjected to wet conditions, aggressive corrosion or high temperatures.
- New DIN-rail measuring amplifier from Lorenz
Bestech Australia is now distributing the GM62 SG amplifier from Lorenz in Germany; the DIN-rail-mountable measuring amplifier has two parallel sensor connections which are amplified to a
- Siemens expands Simatic Panel PC and LCD monitor ranges
Siemens has expanded its line-up of Panel PCs and Industrial LCD monitors with the Simatic HMI IPC477C and HMI IPC577C Panel PCs in 12 and 15 inches with keys, and a 12-, 15- and 19-inch
- Cost-effective TOC analyser for continuous batch monitoring
A new TOC (Total Organic Carbon) analyser from Endress+Hauser, the TOCII CA72 analyser, makes continuous and batch monitoring in industrial wastewater much simpler and more cost effective than
- Four new Siemens controllers will small 40mm footprints
Siemens has developed four new Simatic S7-300 controllers, the standard controllers CPU 315-2 PN/DP and CPU 317-2 PN/DP and the failsafe controllers CPU 315F-2 PN/DP and CPU 317F-2 PN/DP, all
- Moxa ethernet switch and serial device service for control
Moxa has released the NPort S8455I-MM-SC, the first model in its NPort S8000 series, which combines an ethernet switch and serial device server in a single solution designed for traffic
- Bench-top pressure calibrators for industrial environments
DH-Budenberg’s families of H542 and P542 Bench-top Calibrators offer a powerful range of pressure calibration instruments for industrial users, which are both user-friendly and rugged,
- Small proximity sensors for automation, detection and control
Two new proximity switches from Hermetic Switch, called the PRX+3800 and PRX+3900, were designed to respond to market need for smaller components in automation, detection and control