- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- FLIR’s PathFindIR II enables nighttime pedestrian detection
The camera can be configured to automatically display alarms that alert drivers when the system detects a person nearing or crossing the vehicle’s path.
- New release of Maple provides built-in analysis tools
Application development improvements reduce time needed to create and deploy solutions.
- AspenTech releases aspenONE V8.5
By using the new aspenONE Process Explorer, aspenONE PIMS Platinum, and Aspen Petroleum Scheduler, users can improve efficiency and profitability.
- Light curtain safeguards danger zones
Pilz has expanded its offer of light barriers for safe access to danger zones with the launch of a new Safety Light Curtain.
- Flow meter measures accurately in swirl and other flow disturbances
The McCrometer FPI-X flow meter reliably achieves ±0.5% accuracy under the most severe swirling flows.
- The digiVIT self tuning digital eddy current sensor
Kaman’s newest addition to their line of high precision, high resolution non-contact position/displacement sensors is the digiVIT.
- World’s first online Guided Wave Radar integrity testing
Unique Verification Reflector function in Rosemount 5300 Series GWR enables device integrity testing without manually raising product level, reducing the risk of spills.
- Replacement for magnetostrictive cylinder position sensors
The MR-7 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors are designed for use in measuring the ram position of hydraulic and large pneumatic cylinders.
- Steam expertise reduces costs in pet food production
Designing and maintaining a steam system which can deliver precise temperature control efficiently and safely requires an integrated approach.
- Enterprise buildings integrator simplifies facility management
Latest release promotes operational efficiency with enhanced mobility, increased automation and intelligence, and an intuitive user interface.
- Robolux valves reengineered for element control heads
Robolux multiport valves can now be combined with Bürkert’s ELEMENT control heads to provide a comprehensive base for the decentralised automation of hygienic processes.
- Direct insertion density and concentration meter for aggressive applications
Micro Motion Fork Density meter helps users achieve fast-response density and concentration monitoring in challenging conditions.
- Position Sensing solutions for aerospace and military applications
The 750 series manufactured by Macro Sensor are constructed entirely of stainless steel, rugged hermetically sealed and built to withstand harsh environments.
- Compressometer for strength tests on concrete
The compressometer measures the axial strain on a cylindrical concrete specimen placed in and secured by screws to the inner chamber of this compressometer.
- 100Tx industrial unmanaged Switches
The LNX-0501 and LNX-0602 series come with Dual Power Input that supports 12~48VDC, and a built-in relay for a Port-Break Alarm solution.
- Non-intrusive flow measurement at extreme temperatures up to 400°C and beyond
FLEXIM’s WaveInjector clamp-on mounting fixture enables the non-intrusive ultrasonic flow measurement of liquids at extreme pipe wall temperatures ranging from -190°C up to 400°C and beyond.
- Schmersal AZ300
The AZ300 is designed with an RFID based electronic safety sensor and an IP69K rating.
- Direct insertion viscosity and density meter
Direct insertion Micro Motion Fork Viscosity Meter designed for demanding applications where accurate, fast-response viscosity and density monitoring is required.
- CP22xx Built-in Panel PC delivers multi-touch advantages plus computing power
The CP22xx Built-in Panel PC series combines the advantages of a modern multi-touch interface with high-performance multi-core processors for automation and control.
- Advantech’s unveils first 15″ projected capacitive touch display kit
The Advantech IDK-1115P supports two-point simultaneous touch operation and is suited to multi-touch applications such as gaming and retail kiosks.