- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Replacement for magnetostrictive cylinder position sensors
The MR-7 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors are designed for use in measuring the ram position of hydraulic and large pneumatic cylinders.
- Steam expertise reduces costs in pet food production
Designing and maintaining a steam system which can deliver precise temperature control efficiently and safely requires an integrated approach.
- Enterprise buildings integrator simplifies facility management
Latest release promotes operational efficiency with enhanced mobility, increased automation and intelligence, and an intuitive user interface.
- Robolux valves reengineered for element control heads
Robolux multiport valves can now be combined with Bürkert’s ELEMENT control heads to provide a comprehensive base for the decentralised automation of hygienic processes.
- Direct insertion density and concentration meter for aggressive applications
Micro Motion Fork Density meter helps users achieve fast-response density and concentration monitoring in challenging conditions.
- Position Sensing solutions for aerospace and military applications
The 750 series manufactured by Macro Sensor are constructed entirely of stainless steel, rugged hermetically sealed and built to withstand harsh environments.
- Compressometer for strength tests on concrete
The compressometer measures the axial strain on a cylindrical concrete specimen placed in and secured by screws to the inner chamber of this compressometer.
- 100Tx industrial unmanaged Switches
The LNX-0501 and LNX-0602 series come with Dual Power Input that supports 12~48VDC, and a built-in relay for a Port-Break Alarm solution.
- Non-intrusive flow measurement at extreme temperatures up to 400°C and beyond
FLEXIM’s WaveInjector clamp-on mounting fixture enables the non-intrusive ultrasonic flow measurement of liquids at extreme pipe wall temperatures ranging from -190°C up to 400°C and beyond.
- Schmersal AZ300
The AZ300 is designed with an RFID based electronic safety sensor and an IP69K rating.
- Direct insertion viscosity and density meter
Direct insertion Micro Motion Fork Viscosity Meter designed for demanding applications where accurate, fast-response viscosity and density monitoring is required.
- CP22xx Built-in Panel PC delivers multi-touch advantages plus computing power
The CP22xx Built-in Panel PC series combines the advantages of a modern multi-touch interface with high-performance multi-core processors for automation and control.
- Advantech’s unveils first 15″ projected capacitive touch display kit
The Advantech IDK-1115P supports two-point simultaneous touch operation and is suited to multi-touch applications such as gaming and retail kiosks.
- WinCC V7.2 Performance Monitor
WinCC V7.2 Performance Monitor can provide plant-specific KPIs for individual devices, machines and even entire production lines.
- Siemens launches 19” rack PC
The SIMATIC IPC547E is suitable for industrial applications requiring maximum PC system performance such as for process visualisation or industrial image processing.
- Height adjustable pipe support with flange mounting
Swift Metals Services is offering a new generation of pipeline supports and mounting brackets, Australia-wide, to the water, energy, oil and gas industries.
- element14 launches ARM-based SBC with touch-screen display for HMI applications
Collaboration between Embest and element14 brings the best of design and distribution to launch a touch-screen LCD with multifunctional embedded hardware.
- COMbricks PA Link module
The transparent PA link enables seamless integration of PROFIBUS PA Networks. It powers the attached PA devices and fully emulates them as DP devices on the backplane.
- Wear-free decentralised soft starter
The compact SK 135E integrates motor overload protection through PTC thermistor monitoring, mains and motor phase failure monitoring, I²t monitoring,
and magnetising current monitoring.
- Digital gauge offers long life and compound ranges
The NOSHOK 1000 Series Digital Gauge allows local digital indication of pressure in place of mechanical gauges and provides 4,000 hours of battery life.