- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Dwyer Instruments announces mini-vane thermo-anemometer
DWYER Instruments has announced the MVA mini-vane thermo-anemometer, which can measure air velocity, volume flow, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
- Jasper Link network adaptor simplifies wireless connectivity for devices
JASPER Wireless has announced Jasper Link, a software-based network adaptor which simplifies the process of building and managing connected devices.
- Russell Fraser Sales releases AGR TD Pocket Scan instrument
RUSSELL Fraser Sales has introduced the AGR TD Pocket Scan, the world’s smallest eight channel ultrasonic testing instrument.
- PC performance scaled to the requirements of any application
The new B&R Panel PC 800 covers a wide performance range from energy efficient Intel Atom N270 processors to Core2 Duo processors for applications with the highest performance requirements.
- Stainless steel housing stands up to tough industrial environments
Equipped with a robust stainless steel housing and 19″ display, the new IP65 Automation Panel 920 provides true ease of operation with a high degree of reliability, even under the toughest
- DALSA launches GEVA 1000 machine vision appliance
DALSA has released the GEVA 1000 Vision Appliance, a multi-camera embedded machine vision solution designed to satisfy current and future inspection needs.
- Backplane Systems releases iBase MI957 motherboard
BACKPLANE Systems Technology has released iBase’s MI957 Intel Core i7-610E processor-based Mini-ITX motherboard for high level processing and graphics.
- Pistonphone for calibrating measurement microphones
MEGGITT Sensing Systems has launched the Endevco model EM42AA pistonphone, a battery-operated handheld precision acoustic calibrator.
- TechRentals now offering Anritsu S331E test unit for hire
TECHRENTALS says it now has the Anritsu S331E site master cable and antenna tester available for hire.
- Rain for Rent releases DV-325c centrifugal pump
RAIN for Rent has expanded its line of self-priming pumps to include the DV-325c 12-inch centrifugal pump, designed for efficient bypass pumping.
- Network test set available from TechRentals
TECHRENTALS customers can now rent the VeEX VePAL MX300 and MLX300 RFC2544 test set, for RFC2544, Layer 1 to 4 BERT, throughput, Q-in-Q, VLAN and MAC flooding testing.
- SEW-Eurodrive launches updated DUV30A vibration analysis sensor
SEW-Eurodrive has launched an updated vibration analysis sensor, the DUV30A, replacing the DUV10A sensor.
- Donaldson releases SSG heavy-duty air cleaner assemblies
DONALDSON Australasia has released the SSG heavy-duty air cleaner assemblies which suit heavy equipment operating in severe dust conditions.
- Allen-Bradley emergency-stop push buttons with safety ratings
ROCKWELL Automation says all styles of its Allen-Bradley emergency-stop push buttons are now available with TÜV-certified B10d Functional Safety ratings.
- Operator terminal market on road to recovery
IMS Research says while the world operator terminal market declined by over 20% in 2009, it is forecasting a rebound from 2010 to 2013.
- Meggitt releases Wilcoxon 731A seismic accelerometer
MEGGITT Sensing Systems has introduced the Wilcoxon Research Model 731A, an ultra-high sensitivity industrial seismic accelerometer.
- Evaluating centrifugal pumps for a cooling tower
KELAIR has helped a dairy plant in Victoria acquire two centrifugal pumps for a new cooling tower.
- Hydac releases OffLine Separator OLS-20
HYDAC Filter Systems has released the OffLine Separator OLS-20, a water extraction unit for hydraulic oil, diesel oil and light gear oil with a density below 1000kg/m3.
- TURCK announces NPN output variant of BIM-UNR cylinder position sensors
TURCK has announced the a variety of its BIM-UNR magnetic cylinder position sensors with NPN outputs.
- Kennards Hire introduces Hose2Go portable water tank
KENNARDS Hire has introduced the Hose2Go portable water tank which can be used to provide a water supply on job sites where water is unavailable or out of reach.