- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Pistonphone for calibrating measurement microphones
MEGGITT Sensing Systems has launched the Endevco model EM42AA pistonphone, a battery-operated handheld precision acoustic calibrator.
- TechRentals now offering Anritsu S331E test unit for hire
TECHRENTALS says it now has the Anritsu S331E site master cable and antenna tester available for hire.
- Rain for Rent releases DV-325c centrifugal pump
RAIN for Rent has expanded its line of self-priming pumps to include the DV-325c 12-inch centrifugal pump, designed for efficient bypass pumping.
- Network test set available from TechRentals
TECHRENTALS customers can now rent the VeEX VePAL MX300 and MLX300 RFC2544 test set, for RFC2544, Layer 1 to 4 BERT, throughput, Q-in-Q, VLAN and MAC flooding testing.
- SEW-Eurodrive launches updated DUV30A vibration analysis sensor
SEW-Eurodrive has launched an updated vibration analysis sensor, the DUV30A, replacing the DUV10A sensor.
- Donaldson releases SSG heavy-duty air cleaner assemblies
DONALDSON Australasia has released the SSG heavy-duty air cleaner assemblies which suit heavy equipment operating in severe dust conditions.
- Allen-Bradley emergency-stop push buttons with safety ratings
ROCKWELL Automation says all styles of its Allen-Bradley emergency-stop push buttons are now available with TÜV-certified B10d Functional Safety ratings.
- Operator terminal market on road to recovery
IMS Research says while the world operator terminal market declined by over 20% in 2009, it is forecasting a rebound from 2010 to 2013.
- Meggitt releases Wilcoxon 731A seismic accelerometer
MEGGITT Sensing Systems has introduced the Wilcoxon Research Model 731A, an ultra-high sensitivity industrial seismic accelerometer.
- Evaluating centrifugal pumps for a cooling tower
KELAIR has helped a dairy plant in Victoria acquire two centrifugal pumps for a new cooling tower.
- Hydac releases OffLine Separator OLS-20
HYDAC Filter Systems has released the OffLine Separator OLS-20, a water extraction unit for hydraulic oil, diesel oil and light gear oil with a density below 1000kg/m3.
- TURCK announces NPN output variant of BIM-UNR cylinder position sensors
TURCK has announced the a variety of its BIM-UNR magnetic cylinder position sensors with NPN outputs.
- Kennards Hire introduces Hose2Go portable water tank
KENNARDS Hire has introduced the Hose2Go portable water tank which can be used to provide a water supply on job sites where water is unavailable or out of reach.
- Dresser Masoneilan’s ValScope-PRO for diagnosing control valves
Dresser Masoneilan has announced the ValScope-PRO, a diagnostic tool for control valves with both conventional and digital positioners.
- Increased integration for video decoding accelerator and VMS platform
MATROX Graphics and Milestone Systems have announced increased integration between the VDA-1164 IP video decoding accelerator and Milestone’s VMS platforms.
- Dwyer Instruments PFT paddlewheel sensor for low flows
THE W.E. Anderson Division of Dwyer Instruments has released the new series PFT paddlewheel flow sensor with pulsed output.
- National Instruments PXIe-4844 interrogator for fibre optics sensors
NATIONAL Instruments has introduced the PXIe-4844 fibre optic sensor interrogator for PXI Express.
- USB drive replacing floppy disks for ABB’s S4 to S4C robot controllers
ABB has introduced the USB disk drive replacement kit for its robot controller models S4 to S4C.
- Hydac releases OffLine Filter OLF 5/15 for hydraulic fluids and oils
HYDAC has introduced its OffLine Filter OLF 5/15 with ContaminationSensor CS 1000, for fine filtration of hydraulic fluids on bypass lines and simultaneous oil monitoring.
- Cincom Control: 2010 ERP provides real-time role-based information
CINCOM has launched the CONTROL: 2010 ERP software for complex discrete manufacturers looking to accelerate their manufacturing operations.