- ABB Equipment
- ABB software
- Cancer manufacturing
- china blockchain
- circuit breaker
- Drone final
- Industrial electrical
- Manufacturing hub
- Panel PC
- power blackout
- quantum computer
- Silex systems
- Solar Power
- Sunlight readable PC
- TE Connectivity
- victorian government registration
- FCI Flow Meter Available With In-Situ Calibration System
The ST100 Series Thermal Mass Flow Meter from Fluid Components International (FCI) is now available with FCI’s VeriCal In-Situ Calibration Verification System.
- Nord Size Four Drive Pumps Offer Energy Saving Function
NORD Drive Systems has extended its SK 200E family of decentralised drive solutions with a new size 4 inverter with a rated power output from 11 to 22 kW.
- Travel-Sized Data Logger Offers Versatile Connectivity
The Hioki 8430-20 is a palm-sized, ten-channel data logger that is small enough to slip into personal luggage or a computer bag.
- AMS Flow Switch Receives Hazardous Zone Approval
The Model FS10A Flow Switch/Monitor is a low-cost solution for continuously verifying flows within liquid or gas process analyser sampling systems.
- Full Metal Inductive Sensors Boast High Protection Rating
ifm Efector now offer non-flush sensors with increased sensing range and high protection rating. These full metal sensors are particularly suited for use in the food industry.
- Temperature Probe Sensors Offer Rapid Response Times
The Pt100 probe sensors from ifm Efector offer fast temperature measurement response times in manufacturing and industrial applications.
- Intuitive Interface For Banner Engineering Fibre Amp
Banner Engineering’s DF-G1 Expert Dual Display Fibre Amplifier is designed for stable sensing performance.
- NHP Safety Guide Now Available Free
The complimentary NHP Safety Reference Guide includes a range of free materials to ensure you and your projects are safe; complete with technical information on the NHP range of safety products.
- FLIR’s PathFindIR II enables nighttime pedestrian detection
The camera can be configured to automatically display alarms that alert drivers when the system detects a person nearing or crossing the vehicle’s path.
- New release of Maple provides built-in analysis tools
Application development improvements reduce time needed to create and deploy solutions.
- AspenTech releases aspenONE V8.5
By using the new aspenONE Process Explorer, aspenONE PIMS Platinum, and Aspen Petroleum Scheduler, users can improve efficiency and profitability.
- Light curtain safeguards danger zones
Pilz has expanded its offer of light barriers for safe access to danger zones with the launch of a new Safety Light Curtain.
- Flow meter measures accurately in swirl and other flow disturbances
The McCrometer FPI-X flow meter reliably achieves ±0.5% accuracy under the most severe swirling flows.
- The digiVIT self tuning digital eddy current sensor
Kaman’s newest addition to their line of high precision, high resolution non-contact position/displacement sensors is the digiVIT.
- World’s first online Guided Wave Radar integrity testing
Unique Verification Reflector function in Rosemount 5300 Series GWR enables device integrity testing without manually raising product level, reducing the risk of spills.
- Replacement for magnetostrictive cylinder position sensors
The MR-7 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors are designed for use in measuring the ram position of hydraulic and large pneumatic cylinders.
- Steam expertise reduces costs in pet food production
Designing and maintaining a steam system which can deliver precise temperature control efficiently and safely requires an integrated approach.
- Enterprise buildings integrator simplifies facility management
Latest release promotes operational efficiency with enhanced mobility, increased automation and intelligence, and an intuitive user interface.
- Robolux valves reengineered for element control heads
Robolux multiport valves can now be combined with Bürkert’s ELEMENT control heads to provide a comprehensive base for the decentralised automation of hygienic processes.
- Direct insertion density and concentration meter for aggressive applications
Micro Motion Fork Density meter helps users achieve fast-response density and concentration monitoring in challenging conditions.