- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Bathycorrometer inspects cathodic protection of subsea structures
The hand held, diver operated unit is based on the original Roxby unit which has been in service since 1971.
- Wide temperature Moxa RTU Controller
Moxa’s modular RTU controller, the ioPAC-8020, is an industrial-grade platform.
- WMCP Miniature Load Cell
Interface, WMCP Miniature Load Cell, overload protection to WMC family, AMS Instrumentation & Calibration.
- Anti-vibration and Wide Temperature Design with Moxa’s ioPAC-8020
Moxa ioPAC-8020, modular RTU contoller features anti vibration and wide temperature design.
- Compact QP08 sensor in non-flush plastic version
Turck has released QP08, the latest member of the ferrite-core-free uprox family. The compact factor-1-sensor offers a high EMV and magnetic field stability.
- Round punch and die set
Stainelec has released the PX-2 32.2mm round punch and die set to suit the 3/8″ shaft.
- Pipe flow evaluation software and support materials on a single CD
ACCUTECH has released a booklet and CD set which includes its range of pipe flow design guides, evaluation versions of its software, user guides, example designs and brochures.
- Balluff power supply for wind energy equipment
Balluff has introduced an intelligent, energy-saving power supply especially for use in wind energy equipment. This is the first power supply which can be connected directly to the generator
- Madison Technologies releases improved Layer 2 Ethernet switch from Westermo
The L110-F2G is a 10 port device suitable for advanced layer 2 switching in industrial applications with extreme operating conditions. With eight fixed 10/100/Base TX ports and two multi-rate
- 24 port Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch from Madison Technologies
Madison Technologies have released the latest in Layer 2 24-port full Gigabit managed Ethernet Switches from Moxa. Suitable for large-scale industrial networks, the Moxa IKS-G6524’s full
- Easier product integration with MATLAB Coder
MATHWORKS has announced MATLAB Coder, which generates C and C++ code directly from MATLAB algorithms.
- Easy integration of Stäubli robots using uniVAL drives and POWERLINK networks
Robots from Stäubli can now be directly operated with B&R controllers. This is possible thanks to a POWERLINK interface on Stäubli’s uniVAL drives that allows Generic Motion Control programs
- Mantracourt’s Strain Gauge Indicator claims to be a major success
Mantracourt is celebrating the success of its portable strain gauge display for use as a strain gauge indicator or load cell indicator.
- BETE MaxiPass L Spray Nozzle
BETE MaxiPass L Spray Nozzle combines clog-resistant design with high-energy efficiency.
- Mantracourt targets hazardous environments with ATEX approved signal amplifier
Mantracourt, a manufacturer of industrial measurement technologies, has announced the availability of their new ALA5 Load Cell Amplifier. The ALA5 is an ATEX approved strain gauge/load cell
- iCON 3171 Hardened Ethernet Extender
Axiomtek represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems, has released the iCON 3171 Hardened Ethernet Extender.
- rBOX100 DIN-rack fanless embedded computer
Axiomtek represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems, has released the rBOX100 DIN-rack fanless embedded computer.
- Integrate Stäubli robots using uniVAL drives and POWERLINK networks
Robots from Stäubli can now be directly operated with B&R controllers. This is possible due to a POWERLINK interface on Stäubli’s uniVAL drives that allows Generic Motion Control programs from
- Modular drive solutions for high level of performance
Drive solutions that are matched perfectly to the application are a basic requirement for keeping machines and systems competitive.
- Thermal camera offers high sensitivity
TI 160 with a high thermal sensitivity of 65mk can identify the smallest temperature difference from the object and display it by means of thermal images.