- alternative fuel
- Amira Global
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Design Software
- Electric Vehicle,
- electronic chips
- Gulf Western Oil
- hydrogen fuel
- INA Needle
- Organic material
- Process Control
- Quantum engineering
- research and development
- Solar interngy
- Solar Power
- toxic water
- warwick farm
- waste water
- Silvent products save money and cut noise at large sheet metal producer
Scandinavia’s largest sheet metal producer has used Silvent air nozzles to cut noise levels and energy consumption, with annual savings of $18,000. The Silvent 209, 705 and 920 air nozzles
- Moxa’s High Port Density Industrial Ethernet Switches available from CrispTech
CrispTech introduces the Moxa IKS-G6524 series of industrial-grade rackmount Ethernet switches supporting high-performance full Gigabit capability for centralised service of industrial networks.
- CrispTech outlines the features of its new SGSW-24040HP 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switches
PLANET introduces a new member in the SGSW-24040 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet Switch series from CrispTech.
- CrispTech Introduces DLM-336 Dial-Up Line Modems for Industrial Applications
The MuLogic DLM-336 available from CrispTech is a new line of voiceband modems designed for reliable data communication over dial-up lines and 2-wire leased lines.
- Next Generation Ethernet Terminal Server for Smart Grid and SCADA applications
Madison Technologies has released the GarrettCom Magnum 10ETS Ethernet Terminal Server which provides up to 8 Ethernet ports or up to 32 serial ports for protection, SCADA devices and IRIG-B
- Robust Thermal Dispersion flow switch
The Gems FS-600 Series from Control Components is a robust, ‘no moving parts’ flow switch that works with both conductive and non-conductive fluids.
- Plant-wide weigh batching system from Flexicon
An automated plant-wide Weigh Batching System engineered by Flexicon simultaneously weighs up to seven major ingredients received in bulk bags.
- Bathycorrometer inspects cathodic protection of subsea structures
The hand held, diver operated unit is based on the original Roxby unit which has been in service since 1971.
- Wide temperature Moxa RTU Controller
Moxa’s modular RTU controller, the ioPAC-8020, is an industrial-grade platform.
- WMCP Miniature Load Cell
Interface, WMCP Miniature Load Cell, overload protection to WMC family, AMS Instrumentation & Calibration.
- Anti-vibration and Wide Temperature Design with Moxa’s ioPAC-8020
Moxa ioPAC-8020, modular RTU contoller features anti vibration and wide temperature design.
- Compact QP08 sensor in non-flush plastic version
Turck has released QP08, the latest member of the ferrite-core-free uprox family. The compact factor-1-sensor offers a high EMV and magnetic field stability.
- Round punch and die set
Stainelec has released the PX-2 32.2mm round punch and die set to suit the 3/8″ shaft.
- Pipe flow evaluation software and support materials on a single CD
ACCUTECH has released a booklet and CD set which includes its range of pipe flow design guides, evaluation versions of its software, user guides, example designs and brochures.
- Balluff power supply for wind energy equipment
Balluff has introduced an intelligent, energy-saving power supply especially for use in wind energy equipment. This is the first power supply which can be connected directly to the generator
- Madison Technologies releases improved Layer 2 Ethernet switch from Westermo
The L110-F2G is a 10 port device suitable for advanced layer 2 switching in industrial applications with extreme operating conditions. With eight fixed 10/100/Base TX ports and two multi-rate
- 24 port Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch from Madison Technologies
Madison Technologies have released the latest in Layer 2 24-port full Gigabit managed Ethernet Switches from Moxa. Suitable for large-scale industrial networks, the Moxa IKS-G6524’s full
- Easier product integration with MATLAB Coder
MATHWORKS has announced MATLAB Coder, which generates C and C++ code directly from MATLAB algorithms.
- Easy integration of Stäubli robots using uniVAL drives and POWERLINK networks
Robots from Stäubli can now be directly operated with B&R controllers. This is possible thanks to a POWERLINK interface on Stäubli’s uniVAL drives that allows Generic Motion Control programs
- Mantracourt’s Strain Gauge Indicator claims to be a major success
Mantracourt is celebrating the success of its portable strain gauge display for use as a strain gauge indicator or load cell indicator.