- Tank Cleaning Nozzle Certified For Use in Explosive Atmospheres
The BETE HydroWhirl S is a tank cleaning nozzle that has been certified for use by ATEX in potentially explosive atmospheres, and also holds dust and gas approvals for all zones (0, 1, 2).
- Dytran Charge Amplifier Suitable For High Temp Applications
The Dytran model 4753B is a miniature in-line charge amplifier designed for use with high temperature charge mode accelerometers.
- Schneider Instrumentation Weathers Harsh Environments
The Accutech range of wireless instrumentation products by Schneider Electric provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional hard-wired sensors.
- Plug Connectors By Phoenix Contact Are Weight-Sensitive
By design, the Heavycon Compact plug connectors by Phoenix Contact support the trend toward ever-smaller devices in automation technology.
- “Blue E” Climate Control Platform Offers Extended Power Range
The Rittal LCP cooling system platform of the “Blue E” generation is made up of four different climate control systems: the LCP, the LCP Inline, the LCP T3+ and the LCP LWWT.
- Power Supply Compatible With Smart Transmitter Units
The 24VDC Loop Power Supply from Crystal Engineering features a low noise regulated output, and is suitable for use with smart transmitters.
- Adhesive Mounting Option For Dytran Accelerometers
The Dytran 3030BG series of miniature IEPE accelerometers is available in two different models, each with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g and 500 g shock limit.
- Treotham Safety Relay Monitors Protective Interlocks
The SNO 4083KM-A Safety Relay offers increased technical performance with efficient use in everyday industrial applications.
- Demonstration Video For STA Safety Trip Alarm Viewable Now
Moore Industries has produced a new video showing how its STA Safety Trip Alarm serves as a logic solver that will monitor potentially hazardous events and initiate emergency shutdown procedures.
- Power Meter by Schneider offers Language Customisation Feature
The PowerLogic PM5350 power meter is the latest addition to Schneider Electric’s range of entry-level meters.
- Fluke Reflectomoter Integrates Smartphone Technology
The OptiFiber Pro from Fluke Networks is the first handheld optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR) for enterprise fibre testing.
- FLIR Extends Thermal Imaging Range With The E30 Camera
The FLIR E30 thermal imaging camera is the latest addition to FLIR Systems’ Australian E-Series range for electrical and mechanical maintenance inspections.
- Convert Air Flow To Electrical Switch Signals With A.C.E.
The 3201.- vent-captor by Automated Control Engineering and Weber is a solidstate switching and monitoring device for use in industrial air handling applications.
- FCI Wins Control Magazine Readers’ Choice Award
Fluid Components International has been chosen as the #1 supplier of both Thermal Mass Flow Meters and Flow Switches by the readers of Control magazine.
- Treotham Safety Switch Now Fully Tamper-Proof
The CET4 safety switch combines the non-contact transponder technology from the CES systems with a monitored guard locking function.
- Submersible Dive Unit Safe to Deploy in Potable Water
The ICON-ROV enables necessary water condition assessments to be carried out by client appointed personnel, while the asset remains in service without any risk of introducing contaminants.
- Single-Phase Power Circuit Protection By Phoenix Contact
The BT-1S-230AC/O type 3 protector from Phoenix Contact offers surge voltage protection for loads in single-phase power circuits with 230 V AC nominal voltage.
- NHP Safety Guide Now Available Free
The complimentary NHP Safety Reference Guide includes a range of free materials to ensure you and your projects are safe; complete with technical information on the NHP range of safety products.
- Mantracourt Potentiometer Enables Wireless Collection Of Sensor Data
The Mantracourt T24-RA wireless potentiometer module is designed for the collection and processing of potentiometer related measurements.
- FCI Flow Meter Available With In-Situ Calibration System
The ST100 Series Thermal Mass Flow Meter from Fluid Components International (FCI) is now available with FCI’s VeriCal In-Situ Calibration Verification System.