- actuator systems
- Barry O'Rourke
- Beckhoff Automation
- Engineers Australia
- global automation
- Global G Series
- Hydrogen Park
- Karen Andrews
- Sustainable Energy Council
- Sydney Water
- university of newcastle
- water utilities
- Video Insertion Generator Offers Six-Channel Operation
The 6500C-6GHD is a 6 channel video inserter designed to insert GPS or IRIG B time, sampled precisely at vertical sync time into serial digital interface (SDI) video.
- Miniature Accelerometer Performs Environmental Stress Screening
The Dytran Instruments model 3334A1 is a miniature IEPE accelerometer designed for Environmental Stress Screening and product response testing applications.
- Emerson Analytical Sensor Series Measures Industrial Parameters
The Rosemount Analytical 1066 two-wire liquid instruments by Emerson Process Management feature a broad range of measurement parameters and advanced communications capabilities.
- Dytran Accelerometer Now With HALT/HASS Test Capability
The Dytran Instruments 3030BG series is a family of miniature IEPE accelerometers, available in two different models each with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g and 500 g shock limit.
- Emerson RB Sensor Resists Poisoning in Scrubber Applications
The Rosemount Analytical Model RB Sensor by Emerson Process Management is designed for optimum sensor life in demanding scrubber applications.
- Phoenix Contact Labeler for Plug-And-Play Set
The Bluemark CLED from Phoenix Contact makes labelling standard UniCard materials for marking terminals and conductors as easy as printing on paper.
- Measure Oxygen and Background Gas With Multiple Configurations
The XTP601 from Michell Instruments is the latest addition to its range of oxygen analysers.
- Position Sensor By ACE Counters Combustible Dust
The WS12EX cable extension position sensor by Automated Control Engineering and ASM has a measurement range of up to 3 metres.
- Fast Response Times For ifm Efector Probe Sensor
The hygienic Pt100 probe sensors from ifm Efector are suited for precise temperature measurements in food applications.
- Bestech Pressure/Temp Sensor Offers Dual Functionality
The Bestech Australia Pressure/Temperature Transducers AST20PT and AST 46PT are ideally suited to applications in hydrogen, oxygen, heavy oil processing industries and more.
- Flexible Applications For SCADAPack Controllers By Schneider
The Schneider Electric SCADAPack controllers combine the monitoring and communications capabilities of RTUs with the processing and data-logging power of PLCs.
- Hurll Nu-Way now supply GE Compression Roots Blowers
Hurll Nu-Way has now become an authorized distributor of GE Roots blowers in Australia and New Zealand.
- ILME Series Connectors Enhanced With Crimp Contacts
The MIXO series from ILME has been enhanced with a new insert, suitable for currents up to 100A.
- ifm Sensor Full-Metal Housing Provides High Tolerances
The magnetic sensors from ifm efector offer ingress resistance in all media. A full-metal housing makes these units suitable for long-life applications in hygienic areas and the food industry.
- FCI FLow Meter Mountable in Hazardous Locations
The ST100 Series Thermal Mass Air/Gas Flow Meter from Fluid Components International is now available in a remote mountable configuration.
- Multiple Kit Configurations For Dynasonics Flow Meter
The DXN portable ultrasonic flow and heat meter from Dynasonics leverages modern digital signal processing to offer rapid response times on the order of 20 milliseconds and faster.
- Tank Cleaning Nozzle Certified For Use in Explosive Atmospheres
The BETE HydroWhirl S is a tank cleaning nozzle that has been certified for use by ATEX in potentially explosive atmospheres, and also holds dust and gas approvals for all zones (0, 1, 2).
- Dytran Charge Amplifier Suitable For High Temp Applications
The Dytran model 4753B is a miniature in-line charge amplifier designed for use with high temperature charge mode accelerometers.
- Schneider Instrumentation Weathers Harsh Environments
The Accutech range of wireless instrumentation products by Schneider Electric provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional hard-wired sensors.
- Plug Connectors By Phoenix Contact Are Weight-Sensitive
By design, the Heavycon Compact plug connectors by Phoenix Contact support the trend toward ever-smaller devices in automation technology.