- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- Fast Response Times For ifm Efector Probe Sensor
The hygienic Pt100 probe sensors from ifm Efector are suited for precise temperature measurements in food applications.
- Bestech Pressure/Temp Sensor Offers Dual Functionality
The Bestech Australia Pressure/Temperature Transducers AST20PT and AST 46PT are ideally suited to applications in hydrogen, oxygen, heavy oil processing industries and more.
- ifm Sensor Full-Metal Housing Provides High Tolerances
The magnetic sensors from ifm efector offer ingress resistance in all media. A full-metal housing makes these units suitable for long-life applications in hygienic areas and the food industry.
- ILME Series Connectors Enhanced With Crimp Contacts
The MIXO series from ILME has been enhanced with a new insert, suitable for currents up to 100A.
- Flexible Applications For SCADAPack Controllers By Schneider
The Schneider Electric SCADAPack controllers combine the monitoring and communications capabilities of RTUs with the processing and data-logging power of PLCs.
- Hurll Nu-Way now supply GE Compression Roots Blowers
Hurll Nu-Way has now become an authorized distributor of GE Roots blowers in Australia and New Zealand.
- FCI FLow Meter Mountable in Hazardous Locations
The ST100 Series Thermal Mass Air/Gas Flow Meter from Fluid Components International is now available in a remote mountable configuration.
- Plug Connectors By Phoenix Contact Are Weight-Sensitive
By design, the Heavycon Compact plug connectors by Phoenix Contact support the trend toward ever-smaller devices in automation technology.
- Dytran Charge Amplifier Suitable For High Temp Applications
The Dytran model 4753B is a miniature in-line charge amplifier designed for use with high temperature charge mode accelerometers.
- Schneider Instrumentation Weathers Harsh Environments
The Accutech range of wireless instrumentation products by Schneider Electric provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional hard-wired sensors.
- Multiple Kit Configurations For Dynasonics Flow Meter
The DXN portable ultrasonic flow and heat meter from Dynasonics leverages modern digital signal processing to offer rapid response times on the order of 20 milliseconds and faster.
- Tank Cleaning Nozzle Certified For Use in Explosive Atmospheres
The BETE HydroWhirl S is a tank cleaning nozzle that has been certified for use by ATEX in potentially explosive atmospheres, and also holds dust and gas approvals for all zones (0, 1, 2).
- Power Supply Compatible With Smart Transmitter Units
The 24VDC Loop Power Supply from Crystal Engineering features a low noise regulated output, and is suitable for use with smart transmitters.
- “Blue E” Climate Control Platform Offers Extended Power Range
The Rittal LCP cooling system platform of the “Blue E” generation is made up of four different climate control systems: the LCP, the LCP Inline, the LCP T3+ and the LCP LWWT.
- Treotham Safety Relay Monitors Protective Interlocks
The SNO 4083KM-A Safety Relay offers increased technical performance with efficient use in everyday industrial applications.
- Demonstration Video For STA Safety Trip Alarm Viewable Now
Moore Industries has produced a new video showing how its STA Safety Trip Alarm serves as a logic solver that will monitor potentially hazardous events and initiate emergency shutdown procedures.
- Adhesive Mounting Option For Dytran Accelerometers
The Dytran 3030BG series of miniature IEPE accelerometers is available in two different models, each with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g and 500 g shock limit.
- Power Meter by Schneider offers Language Customisation Feature
The PowerLogic PM5350 power meter is the latest addition to Schneider Electric’s range of entry-level meters.
- FCI Wins Control Magazine Readers’ Choice Award
Fluid Components International has been chosen as the #1 supplier of both Thermal Mass Flow Meters and Flow Switches by the readers of Control magazine.
- Fluke Reflectomoter Integrates Smartphone Technology
The OptiFiber Pro from Fluke Networks is the first handheld optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR) for enterprise fibre testing.