- alternative fuel
- Amira Global
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Design Software
- Electric Vehicle,
- electronic chips
- Gulf Western Oil
- hydrogen fuel
- INA Needle
- Organic material
- Process Control
- Quantum engineering
- research and development
- Solar interngy
- Solar Power
- toxic water
- warwick farm
- waste water
- Signal Isolator Receives Approvals from CSA International
The HIX HART signal isolator from Moore Industries has received General Location and Class I, Division 2 approvals from CSA International in the United States and Canada.
- Multiple Version Transmitters For Liquid & Gas Applications
The Yamatake AT9000 Advanced Transmitter is a microprocessor-based smart transmitter for measuring gas, liquid, vapour, and liquid levels.
- Fully managed Industrial Gigabit 8-Port Ethernet Switch with Self-Healing Ring Function
The EOTec G408M is a fully managed 8-port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- Planet High Speed and Secure Internet Access Sharing – VRT-420N
The PLANET VRT-420N Dual WAN VPN Router enables secure, quality performance and reliable connectivity to the Internet for SMB, SOHO and home.
- A Portable Data Acquisition System For The Lab & Field
The Dash MX is a high speed multi-channel system designed for capturing high frequency data, transient signals and long term trending.
- Latest Weighing Technology Meets Hazardous Requirements
The AED9101C-Z2/22 digital transducer from HBM is engineered for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- FEAS Transformers With High Safety Rating
The PST100 range of 12V and 24V transformers are suitable for harsh environments with their epoxy resin casing.
- Treotham Sensors Now Certified For Furnace Safety
Treotham Automation’s samosPRO series S4000 safety controllers are now suitable for be used in hot, smelting and furnace environments.
- Katronic Audible Sensors Available With Positioning Assistant
The Katronic KATflow 200, 230 and 150 ultrasonic clamp-on flow meters are all equipped with the Audible Sensor Positioning Assistant, a product innovation that makes correct sensor
- MDT Change Management Software Updated
The new AutoSave from MDT unifies automation software under one common user interface, allowing customers to maximise production and reduce error. New and improved Reports Module allows users
- Safer Mass Flowmeters Now With ATEX Approval
Alicat Scientific’s ATEX approved mass flow meters and controllers are designed to be used in environments where ignitable gases are present. The ATEX approved option can be added to any
- Universal Input Feature For Guardmaster Relays
The Allen-Bradley Guardmaster safety relays support a range of safety devices in various applications, and feature a patented single-wire communication capability that eliminates the need for
- COM Compliant Interface Uses Less Power
Advantech has announced the release of the SOM-6763 B1 COM-Express compact module, powered by the Intel Atom Processors 400 and 500 Series.
- World-First Tech For Fibre Optic Diagnosis
Designed for deployment in PROFINET networks, the FreeCon Active Repeater from
Weidmuller is world-first technology that provides accurate diagnosis of light signals
in fibre optic
- PLM-501D Powerline Modem for industrial applications
The MuLogic PLM-501D is a modem for reliable power line communication at line data rates up to 16 kbit/s and serial port rates up to 115.2 kbit/s.
- Moxa AWK-4131-M12 Industrial IEEE 802.11a b g n outdoor wireless AP bridge client
The AWK-4131-M12 outdoor industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client is a suitable wireless solution for hard-to-wire applications that use WiFi enabled equipment needing an IP connection. It is
- Vaisala Vent Control Is Self Calibrating
The GMW116 Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitter provides accurate carbon dioxide measurement for demand controlled ventilation. The transmitter incorporates Vaisala’s silicon-based
- McCrometer V-Cone With Advanced Flow Tech
The V-Cone Flow Meter from McCrometer accurately measures flow over a wide range of Reynolds numbers, under all kinds of conditions and for a variety of fluids.
- Multi I/O Computers Endure High Temps
The MIO-5270 computer is powered by an AMD G-Series single/dual core processor with A50M FCH, DDR3 up to 4 GB. It supports an advanced graphic engine with DirectX 11, 2D/3D acceleration and
- CRONOS Controller – Built to Your Specs
The CRONOS from Pi is a sophisticated, multi-lingual controller with up to three universal inputs and three universal analogue outputs. It also features up to four additional relays and