- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Capture Field Research With The Hioki Digital Recorder
The Hioki MR8880-20 HiCORDER memory recorder is designed for logic and digital signal monitoring in research, engineering and other applications.
- Pentax 5MP Machine Vision Lens available from CRKennedy
The Pentax 5MP machine vision lens is available for CRKennedy. This lens produces extremely high quality images for Machine Vision cameras up to 5MP and 2/3″ sensor, The lens is compact with
- Pentax Line Scan Lenses available from CRKennedy
The Pentax Line Scan range of lenses are available from CRKennedy. These lenses offer ultra high resolution and high contrast and are ideal for use in the Machine Vision and associated applications.
- Weidmuller Cabling Endures Harsh Welding Conditions
Weidmuller have released a uniform set of V14 PushPull connectors and FreeCon junction boxes, providing power-signal-data connectivity for robot cabling in harsh environments.
- GE Intelligent Now Offers Four Slot COTS Systems
GE Intelligent now offers an extensive range of pre-validated, application-ready COTS and CompactPCI systems.
- Futek Handheld Display Offers Broad Integration
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology introduces their portable digital display, the IHH500.
- Gigabit Modular Switch Now With Routing Function
The Gigabit Modular Switch from Phoenix Contact now supports the layer 3 function in order to route communications between individual sub-networks.
- Mosaic System Offers Comprehensive Plant Safety
The Mosaic from ReeR is a modular and configurable safety controller for protecting machines or entire plants, and is capable of monitoring several safety sensors and commands.
- Multiple Climate Variables For Bestech Humidity Sensor
Bestech Australia presents their high precision humidity sensor, featuring an integrated signal processor with a unique correction and adjustment process.
- Flow Sensor manages ultra high pressure systems
The Nano Flow Sensor from Sensirion is designed for ultra high pressure liquid chromatography applications, and features a pressure rating of 1000 bar and a short response time of 30 ms.
- Low Voltage Speed Drives For Fast Integration
The Altivar 61 Plus and Altivar 71 Plus extend the Schneider Electric range of low voltage variable speed drives, and are ready to be integrated into any drive system.
- Schneider Automation Controller Receives IEC Certification
The Modicon M340 from Schneider Electric is designed to provide high-end performance in a mid-range processor, and uses Unity Pro configuration software.
- Modicon Ethernet Solution Features Adaptive Technology
The Modicon Quantum Ethernet I/O solution from Schneider Electric is designed to address key industry concerns of delivering efficient operational processes combined with improved data flow.
- ACE Encoder Series Now With Modbus Connectivity
The NR25 Encoders from Automated Control Engineering and AMCI provide an overall measuring range of 16 bits or 30 bits total. With both single-turn and multi-turn versions available, AMCI’s
- Phoenix Contact Now Offers Scalable Power Solutions
Phoenix Contact is now offering two new product families that simplify and secure a connection between host controllers and field devices.
- HMS Moves With The Wireless Age
The new Anybus Wireless Bridge from HMS is a solution for extending industrial Ethernet networks with wireless communication.
- A Positioning Sensor For Larger Measurements
Automated Control Engineering Group and ASM introduce the WS7.5, a compact industrial position sensor for large measuring ranges.
- HMS Bridges The EtherNet and CANopen Networks
The Anybus X-gateway from HMS enables system integrators to transfer I/O data between automation devices on EtherNet/IP and CANopen.
- Protocol Converter Enables CAN Connectivity
The Anybus Communicator CAN is a protocol converter that enables communication between any industrial device with a CAN interface; and industrial networks such as Profibus, Profinet,
- HMS Now Offers Remote Management For M2M Apps
The Anybus RemoteCom is a new product series from HMS Industrial Networks; offering remote visualization and control of industrial devices and M2M applications.