- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Energy Management
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Energy
- solar farm
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Western Australia
- Mosaic System Offers Comprehensive Plant Safety
The Mosaic from ReeR is a modular and configurable safety controller for protecting machines or entire plants, and is capable of monitoring several safety sensors and commands.
- Multiple Climate Variables For Bestech Humidity Sensor
Bestech Australia presents their high precision humidity sensor, featuring an integrated signal processor with a unique correction and adjustment process.
- Flow Sensor manages ultra high pressure systems
The Nano Flow Sensor from Sensirion is designed for ultra high pressure liquid chromatography applications, and features a pressure rating of 1000 bar and a short response time of 30 ms.
- Low Voltage Speed Drives For Fast Integration
The Altivar 61 Plus and Altivar 71 Plus extend the Schneider Electric range of low voltage variable speed drives, and are ready to be integrated into any drive system.
- Schneider Automation Controller Receives IEC Certification
The Modicon M340 from Schneider Electric is designed to provide high-end performance in a mid-range processor, and uses Unity Pro configuration software.
- Modicon Ethernet Solution Features Adaptive Technology
The Modicon Quantum Ethernet I/O solution from Schneider Electric is designed to address key industry concerns of delivering efficient operational processes combined with improved data flow.
- ACE Encoder Series Now With Modbus Connectivity
The NR25 Encoders from Automated Control Engineering and AMCI provide an overall measuring range of 16 bits or 30 bits total. With both single-turn and multi-turn versions available, AMCI’s
- Phoenix Contact Now Offers Scalable Power Solutions
Phoenix Contact is now offering two new product families that simplify and secure a connection between host controllers and field devices.
- HMS Moves With The Wireless Age
The new Anybus Wireless Bridge from HMS is a solution for extending industrial Ethernet networks with wireless communication.
- A Positioning Sensor For Larger Measurements
Automated Control Engineering Group and ASM introduce the WS7.5, a compact industrial position sensor for large measuring ranges.
- HMS Bridges The EtherNet and CANopen Networks
The Anybus X-gateway from HMS enables system integrators to transfer I/O data between automation devices on EtherNet/IP and CANopen.
- Protocol Converter Enables CAN Connectivity
The Anybus Communicator CAN is a protocol converter that enables communication between any industrial device with a CAN interface; and industrial networks such as Profibus, Profinet,
- HMS Now Offers Remote Management For M2M Apps
The Anybus RemoteCom is a new product series from HMS Industrial Networks; offering remote visualization and control of industrial devices and M2M applications.
- Signal Isolator Receives Approvals from CSA International
The HIX HART signal isolator from Moore Industries has received General Location and Class I, Division 2 approvals from CSA International in the United States and Canada.
- Multiple Version Transmitters For Liquid & Gas Applications
The Yamatake AT9000 Advanced Transmitter is a microprocessor-based smart transmitter for measuring gas, liquid, vapour, and liquid levels.
- Fully managed Industrial Gigabit 8-Port Ethernet Switch with Self-Healing Ring Function
The EOTec G408M is a fully managed 8-port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- Planet High Speed and Secure Internet Access Sharing – VRT-420N
The PLANET VRT-420N Dual WAN VPN Router enables secure, quality performance and reliable connectivity to the Internet for SMB, SOHO and home.
- MDT Change Management Software Updated
The new AutoSave from MDT unifies automation software under one common user interface, allowing customers to maximise production and reduce error. New and improved Reports Module allows users
- Safer Mass Flowmeters Now With ATEX Approval
Alicat Scientific’s ATEX approved mass flow meters and controllers are designed to be used in environments where ignitable gases are present. The ATEX approved option can be added to any
- Universal Input Feature For Guardmaster Relays
The Allen-Bradley Guardmaster safety relays support a range of safety devices in various applications, and feature a patented single-wire communication capability that eliminates the need for