- B2B marketing strategy
- BSC Industrial
- buyer journey
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- Hazer Group
- Karen Andrews
- marketing strategy
- maximise sales
- multi-platform marketing
- Peter Veron
- Poly Chain
- Shell lubricants
- Viva Energy
- waste water group
- wind power
- Nitrogen Quality Analyser For Off-shore Applications
The XTP600 Thermo-Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyzer from Michell Instruments offers a solution for maintaining the quality of Nitrogen produced on off-shore platforms.
- Nano-Positioning Stages With High Repeatability
The low profile ANT130-XY stages from Aerotech allow travel in two dimensions, and support all applications that require nano-positioning performance.
- Advantech Motherboard Facilitates Expansion
The industrial-grade ATX Motherboard from Advantech is a solution for cost-sensitive applications that require high-performance and expansion capability.
- A Vision System For Factory Floor Applications
Based on the original BOA camera, Teledyne DALSA now offers the BOA IDR – a complete vision system in a smart camera package.
- Flow Meter For Single Or Dual Rotor Turbines
The ExactComp EC80 Flow Computer and Signal Processor now serves as the engine for all COX turbine meter products.
- Advantech Now Offers DAQ Development Tool
Advantech’s DAQ Navi application enables users to configure their PCI, USB and PCI-104 Data Acquisition devices.
- Explosion Proof Encoders Meet Safety Standard
Automated Control Engineering Group and Hengstler now offer a series of incremental shaft encoders for use in explosive environments.
- Info-Terminals For Retail Support Multiple OS
The HIT-W121 extends Advantech’s range of slim infotainment terminals for the retail and service markets.
- EtherCAT Provides Real Time Fieldbus Option
The Parker Hannifin EtherCAT is an open, real-time, high-speed motion-bus network that operates over fast Ethernet at 100 Mbit.
- Precision Air Blow-Off For Exair Nozzle
The Atto Super Air Nozzle from Exair has been engineered to produce the smallest precision blow-off for a nozzle of its size.
- Tank cleaner boosts production whilst decreasing water/chemical usage
A food manufacturer was wasting time and money through the inefficient cleaning capabilities of the rotary spray balls used to clean their tanks. When Gamajet Aseptic impingement tank cleaners
- Silvent’s high force blowing tool solves problem at British Steel
British Steel had problems removing water and scale from the surface of the hot strip. By installing Silvent 1212 air nozzles the problem was solved, the noise level cut in half and steam
- Belden Extends Ethernet Range With Nine-Port Products
Belden has extended its Hirschmann product range with a 9-port version of its Octopus OS20 series.
- Self Cleaning Hawk Switches Manage Wet Areas
The Gladiator Low Frequency Acoustic Switch range atomizes moisture and build-up in wet environments.
- McCrometer V-Cone Assists Oil Recovery Systems
McCrometer’s V-Cone Flow Meter features a space saving design that reduces both installation and operational costs while improving oil production efficiency.
- Treotham Design Gearbox Offers High Torque Operation
The Alpha Hypoid Gearhead Range from Treotham offer the highest torque for its size, along with maximum efficiency and minimum space requirements.
- Ametek Force Gauges Are Backwards Compatible
The Chatillon DFX II, DFE II and DFS II span the full range of handheld and stand-mounted force gauge applications.
- Latest Update For Fluke Calibration Software
The Fluke COMPASS Version 4.0 is a universal platform for all pressure calibration software needs.
- The iDigi Gateway Provides Broad 3G Support
The iDigi Gateway Development Kit demonstrates how remote devices can be connected wirelessly over cellular networks and integrated into cloud environments with ease.
- Open Data Port Manages Telecontrol Applications
For data transfer via GPRS, Phoenix Contact now offers Open Data Port (ODP) – an intelligent solution to monitor and manage telecontrol stations.