- advanced manufacturing
- battery storage
- Beckhoff Automation
- Cyber Security
- energy storage
- Industrial Computers
- industrial internet of things
- Industrial PCs
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- University of Adelaide
- Water Management
- Western Australia
- New features for water communication modules
ITRON says it is putting new features into its water communication modules, which, when combined with mobile data collection data devices, will provide a cost-effective solution for water utilities.
- Circuit breaker control unit
SCHNEIDER Electric has announced the Micrologic E circuit breaker control unit with integrated energy measurement capability.
- Emerson Booster Enables Faster Valve Response
Emerson Process Management’s Fisher VBL booster incorporates a fixed deadband, internal soft seats and an integral bypass restriction.
- Honeywell Gauge Enhanced With Auto-Test Feature
Honeywell offers key enhancements to its 854 Servo level gauge, which is now equipped with a Servo Auto Test feature.
- Metso Integrates UV Measurement With Brightness Sensor
UV measurement is now standard in all Metso Instruments sensors, helping to optimise chemical costs in DIP/RCF plants.
- Leak Tester With Extensive Calibration Options
The FCO750 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester from Furness is designed with advanced features for complex leak testing applications.
- HMI Interfaces Enhance Production Line Visibility
The Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 range of Human-Machine Interfaces are designed for applications where operators must understand machine status in order to improve decision making.
- IVC Offers Surveillance For Hazardous Environments
Industrial Video and Control have expanded their hazardous area product line with the introduction of H.264 cameras – designed and certified for use in hazardous areas.
- An Instrumentation Package for Waste-Water Control
The Instrumentation for Aeration Control Package from Endress+Hauser is geared specifically toward advanced aeration control strategies.
- A.C.E. Temp Limiter Prevents Damage To Your Products
Automated Control Engineering’s West 6700+ Temperature Limit Controller is a fail-safe protection device that prevents damage to equipment or products.
- Phoenix Contact Software Transforms PC Functionality
The PC WORX RT Basic software PLC from Phoenix Contact transforms any industrial PC into a fully fledged control system.
- Real-time testing and simulation software environment
NATIONAL Instruments has announced the latest (2011) version of the NI VeriStand configuration-based software environment for creating real-time testing and simulation applications.
- Jigsaw Mining Suite Enters Second Generation
The second generation Leica Jigsaw product suite operates on a unified hardware and software platform; integrating all aspects of mining operation.
- Nitrogen Quality Analyser For Off-shore Applications
The XTP600 Thermo-Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyzer from Michell Instruments offers a solution for maintaining the quality of Nitrogen produced on off-shore platforms.
- Nano-Positioning Stages With High Repeatability
The low profile ANT130-XY stages from Aerotech allow travel in two dimensions, and support all applications that require nano-positioning performance.
- Flow Meter For Single Or Dual Rotor Turbines
The ExactComp EC80 Flow Computer and Signal Processor now serves as the engine for all COX turbine meter products.
- Advantech Motherboard Facilitates Expansion
The industrial-grade ATX Motherboard from Advantech is a solution for cost-sensitive applications that require high-performance and expansion capability.
- A Vision System For Factory Floor Applications
Based on the original BOA camera, Teledyne DALSA now offers the BOA IDR – a complete vision system in a smart camera package.
- Advantech Now Offers DAQ Development Tool
Advantech’s DAQ Navi application enables users to configure their PCI, USB and PCI-104 Data Acquisition devices.
- Info-Terminals For Retail Support Multiple OS
The HIT-W121 extends Advantech’s range of slim infotainment terminals for the retail and service markets.