- actuator systems
- Barry O'Rourke
- Beckhoff Automation
- Engineers Australia
- global automation
- Global G Series
- Hydrogen Park
- Karen Andrews
- Sustainable Energy Council
- Sydney Water
- university of newcastle
- water utilities
- Sealnet Product Range Now Available Online
Sealnet’s range of standard hydraulic and pneumatic seals is now available to customers online via the new Ozstore at www.sealnet.com.au.
- Westermo Switch Provides IP Connection To Legacy Devices
The Lynx DSS from Westermo is an industrial Ethernet switch for managing applications that have a combination of IP and serial connections.
- Power Supplies For High Humidity Conditions
Phoenix Contact’s dip-coated QUINT Power units offer protection for all PCB components, and are capable of tolerating 100% humidity.
- Phoenix Contact Catalogue Available On iTunes
The complete Phoenix Contact catalogue is now available as a catalogue app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. This app is available for free and can be downloaded from the App Store now.
- Graphic Workstation For 3D Design Applications
NextComputing has enhanced its Nucleus compact graphics workstation to enable professional users to work in an immersive 3D environment.
- Sensirion Now Offer Digital Temperature Sensors
Following the launch of the SHT2x family of humidity and temperature sensors, Sensirion is now offering a sensor designed exclusively for temperature measurement.
- Ventilation Valves For All Pipe System Sizes
The George Fischer Ventilating and Bleed valves feature a PP-H float that ensures complete and reliable venting of your pipe system.
- Advantech Computer Ensures Cold Temperature Startup
Advantech’s Lite-iManager ensures that all components reach working temperature to guarantee 100% bootup in extreme cold.
- Submersible Transmitters For Miniature Applications
Automated Control Engineering and STS introduce the MTM/N 10 miniature level transmitters, a submersible level transmitter with 10 mm diameter for small spaces.
- High Precision Triaxial Accelerometers for Low-to-Medium Frequency Vibration Measurements
Dytran Instruments has introduced the 7503A series, a family of high precision triaxial MEMS DC accelerometers designed for use in both commercial and military applications.
- New features for water communication modules
ITRON says it is putting new features into its water communication modules, which, when combined with mobile data collection data devices, will provide a cost-effective solution for water utilities.
- Circuit breaker control unit
SCHNEIDER Electric has announced the Micrologic E circuit breaker control unit with integrated energy measurement capability.
- Emerson Booster Enables Faster Valve Response
Emerson Process Management’s Fisher VBL booster incorporates a fixed deadband, internal soft seats and an integral bypass restriction.
- Honeywell Gauge Enhanced With Auto-Test Feature
Honeywell offers key enhancements to its 854 Servo level gauge, which is now equipped with a Servo Auto Test feature.
- Metso Integrates UV Measurement With Brightness Sensor
UV measurement is now standard in all Metso Instruments sensors, helping to optimise chemical costs in DIP/RCF plants.
- Leak Tester With Extensive Calibration Options
The FCO750 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester from Furness is designed with advanced features for complex leak testing applications.
- HMI Interfaces Enhance Production Line Visibility
The Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 range of Human-Machine Interfaces are designed for applications where operators must understand machine status in order to improve decision making.
- IVC Offers Surveillance For Hazardous Environments
Industrial Video and Control have expanded their hazardous area product line with the introduction of H.264 cameras – designed and certified for use in hazardous areas.
- An Instrumentation Package for Waste-Water Control
The Instrumentation for Aeration Control Package from Endress+Hauser is geared specifically toward advanced aeration control strategies.
- A.C.E. Temp Limiter Prevents Damage To Your Products
Automated Control Engineering’s West 6700+ Temperature Limit Controller is a fail-safe protection device that prevents damage to equipment or products.