- ABB Equipment
- ABB software
- Cancer manufacturing
- china blockchain
- circuit breaker
- driverless cars
- Drone final
- Manufacturing hub
- Panel PC
- power blackout
- Silex systems
- Sunlight readable PC
- TE Connectivity
- Thermal silicon
- Training and Education
- victorian government registration
- HMI Interfaces Enhance Production Line Visibility
The Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 range of Human-Machine Interfaces are designed for applications where operators must understand machine status in order to improve decision making.
- IVC Offers Surveillance For Hazardous Environments
Industrial Video and Control have expanded their hazardous area product line with the introduction of H.264 cameras – designed and certified for use in hazardous areas.
- Leak Tester With Extensive Calibration Options
The FCO750 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester from Furness is designed with advanced features for complex leak testing applications.
- Emerson Booster Enables Faster Valve Response
Emerson Process Management’s Fisher VBL booster incorporates a fixed deadband, internal soft seats and an integral bypass restriction.
- Honeywell Gauge Enhanced With Auto-Test Feature
Honeywell offers key enhancements to its 854 Servo level gauge, which is now equipped with a Servo Auto Test feature.
- Metso Integrates UV Measurement With Brightness Sensor
UV measurement is now standard in all Metso Instruments sensors, helping to optimise chemical costs in DIP/RCF plants.
- Real-time testing and simulation software environment
NATIONAL Instruments has announced the latest (2011) version of the NI VeriStand configuration-based software environment for creating real-time testing and simulation applications.
- Nano-Positioning Stages With High Repeatability
The low profile ANT130-XY stages from Aerotech allow travel in two dimensions, and support all applications that require nano-positioning performance.
- Nitrogen Quality Analyser For Off-shore Applications
The XTP600 Thermo-Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyzer from Michell Instruments offers a solution for maintaining the quality of Nitrogen produced on off-shore platforms.
- Jigsaw Mining Suite Enters Second Generation
The second generation Leica Jigsaw product suite operates on a unified hardware and software platform; integrating all aspects of mining operation.
- EtherCAT Provides Real Time Fieldbus Option
The Parker Hannifin EtherCAT is an open, real-time, high-speed motion-bus network that operates over fast Ethernet at 100 Mbit.
- Info-Terminals For Retail Support Multiple OS
The HIT-W121 extends Advantech’s range of slim infotainment terminals for the retail and service markets.
- Explosion Proof Encoders Meet Safety Standard
Automated Control Engineering Group and Hengstler now offer a series of incremental shaft encoders for use in explosive environments.
- Advantech Now Offers DAQ Development Tool
Advantech’s DAQ Navi application enables users to configure their PCI, USB and PCI-104 Data Acquisition devices.
- Flow Meter For Single Or Dual Rotor Turbines
The ExactComp EC80 Flow Computer and Signal Processor now serves as the engine for all COX turbine meter products.
- A Vision System For Factory Floor Applications
Based on the original BOA camera, Teledyne DALSA now offers the BOA IDR – a complete vision system in a smart camera package.
- Advantech Motherboard Facilitates Expansion
The industrial-grade ATX Motherboard from Advantech is a solution for cost-sensitive applications that require high-performance and expansion capability.
- Precision Air Blow-Off For Exair Nozzle
The Atto Super Air Nozzle from Exair has been engineered to produce the smallest precision blow-off for a nozzle of its size.
- Silvent’s high force blowing tool solves problem at British Steel
British Steel had problems removing water and scale from the surface of the hot strip. By installing Silvent 1212 air nozzles the problem was solved, the noise level cut in half and steam
- Tank cleaner boosts production whilst decreasing water/chemical usage
A food manufacturer was wasting time and money through the inefficient cleaning capabilities of the rotary spray balls used to clean their tanks. When Gamajet Aseptic impingement tank cleaners