- advanced manufacturing
- battery storage
- Beckhoff Automation
- Cyber Security
- energy storage
- Industrial Computers
- industrial internet of things
- Industrial PCs
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- University of Adelaide
- Water Management
- Western Australia
- Photoelectric Sensor Achieves Long-Range Output
Ifm efector has equipped its OG cube in a metal housing with a newly developed 2-wire output stage.
- ifm Efector Pressure Sensors Now With IO-Link
The latest pressure sensor from ifm efector now communicates all data via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Gigabit Switch By Aaxeon Powers Via Ethernet
The LNP-800AGH-24 (-T) gigabit PoE switch provides data as well as power over Ethernet to power devices.
- Bestech Offers High-Precision Laser Guidance For Robots
Bestech Australia provides high-precision, flexible laser sensing solutions for robot measurement tasks.
- Miniature Position Sensors Are Pressure Resistant
The miniature AC-Operated LVDT Position Sensors from Bestech Australia offer a lightweight, low mass core and a compact 3/8” diameter ideal for high response dynamic measurement.
- Mixo Connector Handles Variable Temperature Environments
The MIXO insert by Anubis Communication allows the use of contacts for fibre optic and contacts for coaxial cables.
- XMC Unit Responds to Video Applications in Conflict Zones
The enhanced ICS-8580 high definition video compression XMC module has been designed in response to the growing use of video in defence applications.
- Intelligent Signal Conditioners Simplify Industrial Measurements
Acromag’s IntelliPack modules are configured for integrator, totaliser, characteriser, comparator, and limit monitoring applications.
- Heavy-Duty Encoder Manages Excessive Load Forces
The HD35R Extreme Duty Shaft Encoder from Automated Control Engineering and Hengstler has a 100 mm IEC flange with an 11 mm shaft containing a 4mm key for standard motor mounting.
- Emerson Analytical Sensor Series Measures Industrial Parameters
The Rosemount Analytical 1066 two-wire liquid instruments by Emerson Process Management feature a broad range of measurement parameters and advanced communications capabilities.
- Emerson RB Sensor Resists Poisoning in Scrubber Applications
The Rosemount Analytical Model RB Sensor by Emerson Process Management is designed for optimum sensor life in demanding scrubber applications.
- Absolute Encoders Now Interface With Industrial Networks
The Motion Technologies ELAP MEM-BUS absolute encoder is now available with direct interface to either CAN open or PROFIBUS network.
- Miniature Accelerometer Performs Environmental Stress Screening
The Dytran Instruments model 3334A1 is a miniature IEPE accelerometer designed for Environmental Stress Screening and product response testing applications.
- Video Insertion Generator Offers Six-Channel Operation
The 6500C-6GHD is a 6 channel video inserter designed to insert GPS or IRIG B time, sampled precisely at vertical sync time into serial digital interface (SDI) video.
- Dytran Accelerometer Now With HALT/HASS Test Capability
The Dytran Instruments 3030BG series is a family of miniature IEPE accelerometers, available in two different models each with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g and 500 g shock limit.
- Phoenix Contact Labeler for Plug-And-Play Set
The Bluemark CLED from Phoenix Contact makes labelling standard UniCard materials for marking terminals and conductors as easy as printing on paper.
- Bestech Pressure/Temp Sensor Offers Dual Functionality
The Bestech Australia Pressure/Temperature Transducers AST20PT and AST 46PT are ideally suited to applications in hydrogen, oxygen, heavy oil processing industries and more.
- Measure Oxygen and Background Gas With Multiple Configurations
The XTP601 from Michell Instruments is the latest addition to its range of oxygen analysers.
- Fast Response Times For ifm Efector Probe Sensor
The hygienic Pt100 probe sensors from ifm Efector are suited for precise temperature measurements in food applications.
- Position Sensor By ACE Counters Combustible Dust
The WS12EX cable extension position sensor by Automated Control Engineering and ASM has a measurement range of up to 3 metres.