- ifm Efector Pressure Sensors Now With IO-Link
The latest pressure sensor from ifm efector now communicates all data via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Photoelectric Sensor Achieves Long-Range Output
Ifm efector has equipped its OG cube in a metal housing with a newly developed 2-wire output stage.
- Futek Digital Display Offered In Two Versions
The IHH500 Intelligent Digital Display from FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology is a multi-purpose digital display.
- Intelligent Signal Conditioners Simplify Industrial Measurements
Acromag’s IntelliPack modules are configured for integrator, totaliser, characteriser, comparator, and limit monitoring applications.
- XMC Unit Responds to Video Applications in Conflict Zones
The enhanced ICS-8580 high definition video compression XMC module has been designed in response to the growing use of video in defence applications.
- Mixo Connector Handles Variable Temperature Environments
The MIXO insert by Anubis Communication allows the use of contacts for fibre optic and contacts for coaxial cables.
- Heavy-Duty Encoder Manages Excessive Load Forces
The HD35R Extreme Duty Shaft Encoder from Automated Control Engineering and Hengstler has a 100 mm IEC flange with an 11 mm shaft containing a 4mm key for standard motor mounting.
- Emerson Analytical Sensor Series Measures Industrial Parameters
The Rosemount Analytical 1066 two-wire liquid instruments by Emerson Process Management feature a broad range of measurement parameters and advanced communications capabilities.
- Emerson RB Sensor Resists Poisoning in Scrubber Applications
The Rosemount Analytical Model RB Sensor by Emerson Process Management is designed for optimum sensor life in demanding scrubber applications.
- Absolute Encoders Now Interface With Industrial Networks
The Motion Technologies ELAP MEM-BUS absolute encoder is now available with direct interface to either CAN open or PROFIBUS network.
- Miniature Accelerometer Performs Environmental Stress Screening
The Dytran Instruments model 3334A1 is a miniature IEPE accelerometer designed for Environmental Stress Screening and product response testing applications.
- Dytran Accelerometer Now With HALT/HASS Test Capability
The Dytran Instruments 3030BG series is a family of miniature IEPE accelerometers, available in two different models each with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g and 500 g shock limit.
- Video Insertion Generator Offers Six-Channel Operation
The 6500C-6GHD is a 6 channel video inserter designed to insert GPS or IRIG B time, sampled precisely at vertical sync time into serial digital interface (SDI) video.
- Phoenix Contact Labeler for Plug-And-Play Set
The Bluemark CLED from Phoenix Contact makes labelling standard UniCard materials for marking terminals and conductors as easy as printing on paper.
- Position Sensor By ACE Counters Combustible Dust
The WS12EX cable extension position sensor by Automated Control Engineering and ASM has a measurement range of up to 3 metres.
- Fast Response Times For ifm Efector Probe Sensor
The hygienic Pt100 probe sensors from ifm Efector are suited for precise temperature measurements in food applications.
- Measure Oxygen and Background Gas With Multiple Configurations
The XTP601 from Michell Instruments is the latest addition to its range of oxygen analysers.
- Bestech Pressure/Temp Sensor Offers Dual Functionality
The Bestech Australia Pressure/Temperature Transducers AST20PT and AST 46PT are ideally suited to applications in hydrogen, oxygen, heavy oil processing industries and more.
- ifm Sensor Full-Metal Housing Provides High Tolerances
The magnetic sensors from ifm efector offer ingress resistance in all media. A full-metal housing makes these units suitable for long-life applications in hygienic areas and the food industry.
- Hurll Nu-Way now supply GE Compression Roots Blowers
Hurll Nu-Way has now become an authorized distributor of GE Roots blowers in Australia and New Zealand.