- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Energy Management
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Energy
- solar farm
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Huntron Series Now Software Compatible Via USB
Huntron’s new versions of Tracker 2800 and 2800S can now be interfaced with the Huntron Workstation software via USB connection.
- NextComputing Monitor Offers A Portable Solution
The ViewPort 17″ LED backlit monitor from NextComputing is designed for mobile professionals who require multiple high-resolution displays.
- Updated Software Tools For SCADA Systems
Shipping for the first time with PcVue 10.0, Application Explorer and Application Architect cover all the configuration functions required for a supervisory project.
- Profibus Extender Available With Surge Protection
The Profibus extender from Phoenix Contact enables straightforward integration of remote Profibus
devices at data rates of up to 1.5 Mbps.
- Victaulic Introduces Flame-Free Pipe Assembly
Vic-Press from Victaulic is a flame-free press system that joins pipe in a matter of seconds.
- Schneider Control Unit For Circuit Breaker Range
Schneider Electric has released the Micrologic E Control Unit as an option for the company’s Masterpact and Compact NS ranges of circuit breakers.
- Micromax No-Contact Laser For Precision Displacement
Micomax Sensors & Automation have announced the Banner Engineering L-GAGE LH Series laser sensor, a non-contact measurement sensor for accurate and stable measurements.
- Furness Leak Tester Features Bar-Code Support
The FCO750 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester from Furness is designed with advanced features for complex leak testing applications.
- Submersible Transmitters For Well Applications
The Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter from Dwyer Instruments is a solution for level monitoring in well and borehole applications.
- Bestech Draw-Wire Sensor Realises Multiple Signal Types
The MK120 from Micro-Epsilon and Bestech is an OEM draw-wire sensor with a measuring range of up to 7.5m.
- Sealnet Product Range Now Available Online
Sealnet’s range of standard hydraulic and pneumatic seals is now available to customers online via the new Ozstore at www.sealnet.com.au.
- Westermo Switch Provides IP Connection To Legacy Devices
The Lynx DSS from Westermo is an industrial Ethernet switch for managing applications that have a combination of IP and serial connections.
- Power Supplies For High Humidity Conditions
Phoenix Contact’s dip-coated QUINT Power units offer protection for all PCB components, and are capable of tolerating 100% humidity.
- Phoenix Contact Catalogue Available On iTunes
The complete Phoenix Contact catalogue is now available as a catalogue app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. This app is available for free and can be downloaded from the App Store now.
- Ventilation Valves For All Pipe System Sizes
The George Fischer Ventilating and Bleed valves feature a PP-H float that ensures complete and reliable venting of your pipe system.
- Graphic Workstation For 3D Design Applications
NextComputing has enhanced its Nucleus compact graphics workstation to enable professional users to work in an immersive 3D environment.
- Advantech Computer Ensures Cold Temperature Startup
Advantech’s Lite-iManager ensures that all components reach working temperature to guarantee 100% bootup in extreme cold.
- Sensirion Now Offer Digital Temperature Sensors
Following the launch of the SHT2x family of humidity and temperature sensors, Sensirion is now offering a sensor designed exclusively for temperature measurement.
- Submersible Transmitters For Miniature Applications
Automated Control Engineering and STS introduce the MTM/N 10 miniature level transmitters, a submersible level transmitter with 10 mm diameter for small spaces.
- High Precision Triaxial Accelerometers for Low-to-Medium Frequency Vibration Measurements
Dytran Instruments has introduced the 7503A series, a family of high precision triaxial MEMS DC accelerometers designed for use in both commercial and military applications.