- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Convert Ultrasound To Audio With Soundscan 101
Sonatest’s Soundscan 101 instrument converts ultrasound signals produced by industrial machinery and vehicles into easily recognisable audible sounds.
- National Instruments Software Simplifies Audio Test Development
The National Instruments Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite software provides a collection of analysis and signal processing tools for audio test applications.
- Communication Terminal Integrates Profibus Devices
The IB IL PB-MA-PAC inline I/O communication terminal now enables the integration of Profibus devices into the Phoenix Contact automation solution.
- ACE Power Unit Resists High Vibration
The SNT126 switching power supply is designed for applications under the harshest conditions.
- NORD Drive Systems Geared For Heliostat Axes
NORD Drivesystems has supplied 5,300 NORDBLOC.1 design-geared motors for the Gemasolar heliostats in the south of Spain.
- Foundation Fieldbus Labkit from MTL Instruments
The F11 is the next generation Power Hub from MTL’s FieldPlus connectivity range.
- Dual-Membrane pH electrode for chlor-alkali processes
The InPro 4850i incorporates a sodium-sensitive glass membrane that uses the brine present in chlorine production as a reference.
- Huntron Series Now Software Compatible Via USB
Huntron’s new versions of Tracker 2800 and 2800S can now be interfaced with the Huntron Workstation software via USB connection.
- NextComputing Monitor Offers A Portable Solution
The ViewPort 17″ LED backlit monitor from NextComputing is designed for mobile professionals who require multiple high-resolution displays.
- Updated Software Tools For SCADA Systems
Shipping for the first time with PcVue 10.0, Application Explorer and Application Architect cover all the configuration functions required for a supervisory project.
- Profibus Extender Available With Surge Protection
The Profibus extender from Phoenix Contact enables straightforward integration of remote Profibus
devices at data rates of up to 1.5 Mbps.
- Victaulic Introduces Flame-Free Pipe Assembly
Vic-Press from Victaulic is a flame-free press system that joins pipe in a matter of seconds.
- Schneider Control Unit For Circuit Breaker Range
Schneider Electric has released the Micrologic E Control Unit as an option for the company’s Masterpact and Compact NS ranges of circuit breakers.
- Micromax No-Contact Laser For Precision Displacement
Micomax Sensors & Automation have announced the Banner Engineering L-GAGE LH Series laser sensor, a non-contact measurement sensor for accurate and stable measurements.
- Furness Leak Tester Features Bar-Code Support
The FCO750 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester from Furness is designed with advanced features for complex leak testing applications.
- Submersible Transmitters For Well Applications
The Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter from Dwyer Instruments is a solution for level monitoring in well and borehole applications.
- Bestech Draw-Wire Sensor Realises Multiple Signal Types
The MK120 from Micro-Epsilon and Bestech is an OEM draw-wire sensor with a measuring range of up to 7.5m.
- Sealnet Product Range Now Available Online
Sealnet’s range of standard hydraulic and pneumatic seals is now available to customers online via the new Ozstore at www.sealnet.com.au.
- Power Supplies For High Humidity Conditions
Phoenix Contact’s dip-coated QUINT Power units offer protection for all PCB components, and are capable of tolerating 100% humidity.
- Advantech Computer Ensures Cold Temperature Startup
Advantech’s Lite-iManager ensures that all components reach working temperature to guarantee 100% bootup in extreme cold.