- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Spectrotilt Inclinometer Resists High-Vibration Areas
The Spectrotilt Ratiometric Electronic Inclinometer is a fully signal conditioned single axis tilt sensor.
- Update For Mobotix Network Video Management Platform
The MxControlCenter 2.5 now integrates features for managing video walls and public display monitors.
- Moore Industries NET Concentrator Receives Update
The updated NET Concentrator System from Moore Industries provides users with increased options for communications.
- An Uninterruptible Power Supply For The Control Cabinet
The next generation of uninterruptible power supplies now supplements the QUINT Power product family from Phoenix Contact.
- Dytran Accelerometer Enables Vibration Monitoring
The Dytran model 3315A is a high frequency IEPE accelerometer designed for use in Health and Usage Monitoring Systems.
- No-Contact Laser From Micromax Ensures Quality Control
The L-GAGE LH Series laser sensor from Banner Engineering is a non-contact measurement sensor designed to provide accurate and stable measurements.
- Pull Wire Sensors Available As Incremental Or Absolute
Micro-Epsilon draw wire sensors are available with a choice of potentiometric, conductive plastic, or encoder measuring elements; in full ranges from 50mm to 30m.
- testo 885 Thermal Imager
testo introduces the first model from the new pro generation, with sophisticated ergonomics, excellent image quality with innovative features.
- HMS Extends Network Connectivity For CAN-Enabled Devices
The Anybus Communicator CAN enables communication between any industrial device with a CAN interface and a chosen industrial network.
- Thickness Gauge Utilises Multiple Echo Technology
The Cygnus Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is certified for use in hazardous areas or enclosed spaces without the need for a plant shut-down.
- Lumos Microscope Offers Portable Quality Control
The X-Loupe Digital Portable Microscope from Lumos Technology is the NDT technician’s solution to precise visual inspection.
- Digital Eddyliner Measures Myriad Properties
The IBG Eddyliner Digital S Eddy Current Tester is a one channel device that utilises well established Preventative Multi-Frequency Technology (PMFT) Testing measures.
- National Instruments Software Simplifies Audio Test Development
The National Instruments Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite software provides a collection of analysis and signal processing tools for audio test applications.
- Victaulic Coupling Provides Third Hand Installation
The Victaulic FireLockEZ Style 009H Rigid Coupling is a new design that allows for more consistent installation with or without power tools
- Convert Ultrasound To Audio With Soundscan 101
Sonatest’s Soundscan 101 instrument converts ultrasound signals produced by industrial machinery and vehicles into easily recognisable audible sounds.
- Communication Terminal Integrates Profibus Devices
The IB IL PB-MA-PAC inline I/O communication terminal now enables the integration of Profibus devices into the Phoenix Contact automation solution.
- NORD Drive Systems Geared For Heliostat Axes
NORD Drivesystems has supplied 5,300 NORDBLOC.1 design-geared motors for the Gemasolar heliostats in the south of Spain.
- ACE Power Unit Resists High Vibration
The SNT126 switching power supply is designed for applications under the harshest conditions.
- Foundation Fieldbus Labkit from MTL Instruments
The F11 is the next generation Power Hub from MTL’s FieldPlus connectivity range.
- Dual-Membrane pH electrode for chlor-alkali processes
The InPro 4850i incorporates a sodium-sensitive glass membrane that uses the brine present in chlorine production as a reference.