- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Intergraph releases SmartPlant 3D 2011 SP1
INTERGRAPH has released the latest versions of its SmartPlant 3D, SmartMarine 3D and SmartPlant 3D Materials Handling Edition software.
- Electrical safety product range from Honeywell Salisbury
HONEYWELL has launched the Salisbury Electrical Safety product range, comprising of personal electrical safety products and insulated live line tools.
- HMI industrial panels for PLC control
ADVANTECH has launched a new range of widescreen 4.3” to 10.1” WebOP-2000 HMI industrial panels with onboard memory, for controlling a range of PLCs.
- Eaton packs technical information into 2011 catalogue
EATON has launched its UPS and power quality products catalogue for Australia and New Zealand.
- Dwyer Sensor Measures Air Unit Temperatures
The Series TE-A Averaging Temperature Sensors from Dwyer Instruments can be used to measure the temperature in large ducts and air handler units.
- First-Gen Thermal Imager Achieves Fourfold Resolution
The Testo 885 Camcorder format provides effective thermography with high image quality.
- WeidMuller Cables Shielded From Electrical Noise
Weidmuller’s CAT6A shielded ethernet patch cables are suited for use in industrial and manufacturing environments where electrical noise is present.
- Spectrotilt Inclinometer Resists High-Vibration Areas
The Spectrotilt Ratiometric Electronic Inclinometer is a fully signal conditioned single axis tilt sensor.
- Update For Mobotix Network Video Management Platform
The MxControlCenter 2.5 now integrates features for managing video walls and public display monitors.
- Moore Industries NET Concentrator Receives Update
The updated NET Concentrator System from Moore Industries provides users with increased options for communications.
- An Uninterruptible Power Supply For The Control Cabinet
The next generation of uninterruptible power supplies now supplements the QUINT Power product family from Phoenix Contact.
- Dytran Accelerometer Enables Vibration Monitoring
The Dytran model 3315A is a high frequency IEPE accelerometer designed for use in Health and Usage Monitoring Systems.
- No-Contact Laser From Micromax Ensures Quality Control
The L-GAGE LH Series laser sensor from Banner Engineering is a non-contact measurement sensor designed to provide accurate and stable measurements.
- Pull Wire Sensors Available As Incremental Or Absolute
Micro-Epsilon draw wire sensors are available with a choice of potentiometric, conductive plastic, or encoder measuring elements; in full ranges from 50mm to 30m.
- testo 885 Thermal Imager
testo introduces the first model from the new pro generation, with sophisticated ergonomics, excellent image quality with innovative features.
- HMS Extends Network Connectivity For CAN-Enabled Devices
The Anybus Communicator CAN enables communication between any industrial device with a CAN interface and a chosen industrial network.
- Thickness Gauge Utilises Multiple Echo Technology
The Cygnus Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is certified for use in hazardous areas or enclosed spaces without the need for a plant shut-down.
- Lumos Microscope Offers Portable Quality Control
The X-Loupe Digital Portable Microscope from Lumos Technology is the NDT technician’s solution to precise visual inspection.
- Digital Eddyliner Measures Myriad Properties
The IBG Eddyliner Digital S Eddy Current Tester is a one channel device that utilises well established Preventative Multi-Frequency Technology (PMFT) Testing measures.
- National Instruments Software Simplifies Audio Test Development
The National Instruments Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite software provides a collection of analysis and signal processing tools for audio test applications.