- alternative fuel
- Amira Global
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Design Software
- Electric Vehicle,
- electronic chips
- Gulf Western Oil
- hydrogen fuel
- INA Needle
- Organic material
- Process Control
- Quantum engineering
- research and development
- Solar interngy
- Solar Power
- toxic water
- warwick farm
- waste water
- A Halogen-Free Data Cable For Gigabit Ethernet Networks
Belden has added a railway-approved Ethernet Gigabit data cable to its range of products for mission critical railway and mass transit applications.
- Bestech Sensors Utilise Blue Laser Technology
The latest triangulation sensor from Bestech Australia utilises Blue Laser technology from Micro Epsilon, Germany.
- Maxon Torque Motor Receives Power Upgrade
The 70 Watt EC 45 flat motor displays a flat speed and torque gradient; with flange pattern, fixation and socket identical to the existing EC 45 flat 50 Watt version.
- Mantracourt Enhances Wireless Range With Pulse Metre
The T24-PA wireless pulse acquisition module is designed for the collection and processing of pulse related measurements.
- Surge protection for LED lighting systems
Fully automatic in operation the LED Series reacts immediately, clamping voltage surges without causing undue leakage losses under normal operation. No operator intervention is required as
- Fan Filter Units Employ Diagonal Air Dispersion
Rittal is extending its current TopTherm generation of fan-and-filter units by adding a new air throughput class.
- Safety Relay Offers More Voltage Options
The Phoenix Contact PSR-ESAM 4 safety relay can be used in any application and is now available for various supply voltages.
- Tablet PCs Support Network Integration
Industrial tablet PCs from Phoenix Contact feature a 13.3-inch touch screen and can be integrated into any existing network.
- Inclinometer Series Offers Three Absolute Ouputs
The PTAS2 Inclinometer series is an industrial grade sensor that has been tested to withstand harsh conditions, with ranges from ±15° to ±180°.
- Configure WLAN Clients With Belden OpenBAT Range
Belden’s OpenBAT range from Hirschmann is the first modular system to enable industry-standard WLAN access points and clients to be configured via the internet.
- Shielded Railway Connectors For High Fire Protection
The latest railway connectors from Belden’s Lumberg Automation product range have been specifically designed for use in trains, and comply with stringent fire protection requirements.
- Ensure Power To Your Production Line With A.C.E.
The LDR2012 prevents the loss of valuable data or the total breakdown of your production line during power failure.
- Dwyer Switch Offers Real-Time Vibration Monitoring
The Series VBS Vibration Switch is intended to continuously monitor changes in a machine’s vibration level.
- Angular Position Transducer Offers High Shock Resistance
The Kinax HW730 hollow shaft, programmable angular position transducers from Power Parameters feature high vibration and shock resistance.
- Temp Sensors Employ Fibre Optic Technology
The Bestech Australia range of FBG fibre optic temperature sensors are suitable for a wide range of temperature sensing applications.
- Switches improve on board rail communication network reliability
Madison Technologies has released a range of compact and rugged EN 50155 approved industrial Ethernet switches from Westermo that simplify on board communications applications in the rail industry.
- TV As Production Scoreboard With Red Lion
The Red Lion ProducTVity Station is a solution for collecting, recording and displaying key performance indicators on any TV equipped with a DVI/HDMI interface.
- CentriFlow Meter Available In Dual Designs
The CentriFlow Meter is positioned to replace weigh belts in cases where accuracy, low maintenance and zero drift are paramount.
- Temp Controller Manages Heater Applications
The West 6500 is designed for basic electric heater applications and uses proven technology from the process industry to gain control quickly.
- Belden Connectors Now Feature Integrated Shielding
The M12 receptacle connectors can be used to connect control units to ProfiNet/Profibus networks via bus modules