- alternative fuel
- Amira Global
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Design Software
- Electric Vehicle,
- electronic chips
- Gulf Western Oil
- hydrogen fuel
- INA Needle
- Organic material
- Process Control
- Quantum engineering
- research and development
- Solar interngy
- Solar Power
- toxic water
- warwick farm
- waste water
- Growatt Solar Inverters Available In Multiple Power Ratings
The transformer-based Growatt solar inverters are suitable for full galvanic-isolation connection to single phase LV grids.
- Mantracourt Introduces Wireless Temperature Acquisition Module
The Mantracourt T24-TA wireless temperature module is designed for the collection and processing of temperature data as determined by an external platinum temperature sensor.
- EtherCat Servo Drives Offer Precise Motion Control
Advanced Motion Controls DZE & DZS series of servo drives for EtherCAT enabled control networks offer precise motion at reduced cost.
- Ultra Rugged Ethernet Switch with Dual Bypass Relay
Available exclusively from Madison Connective Technologies, the rugged Westermo Red Fox RFR-12-FB Ethernet switch is designed for applications with severe operating conditions and greater
- Westermo Ethernet Simplifies Onboard Comms Applications
Specifically designed for onboard applications, the Viper-212, Viper-112 and Viper 012 twelve-port switches deliver a complete solution for rail control systems.
- Position Monitors Available In Dual Enclosure Types
The 007-100 and 007-120 Exd IIC Position Monitors from K Controls are ATEX and IECEx certified for use in gas Zones 1 and 2 and dust Zones 21 and 22.
- Fluke Analyser Measures Energy Wastage Costs
The Fluke 430 Series II three-phase power quality analysers are the first tools to use a patented algorithm to measure energy waste and quantify its cost.
- Biogas Analysers Feature High Moisture Resistance
The GIR5000 series analysers are ideal for biogas applications, with two or three gas versions available in a variety of configurations.
- Resolver Transducer Back-Compatible with AMCI Range
The HT-20C stainless steel resolver tranducer from Automated Control Engineering and AMCI is qualified to withstand harsh environments.
- Aerotech Stage Exceeds Mechanical-Bearing Systems Capability
The ABL1500 direct-drive linear air bearing stage from Aerotech meets the needs of demanding scanning and inspection applications with fully active pre-load and high stiffness.
- M12 Connectors Ensure Secure Wireless Links
Created specifically for applications where strong vibrations can cause networking problems, the AWK-3131-M12 from Moxa provides the secure reliability of M12 connectors.
- OPC Server Eliminates Proprietary Drives In Wind Farms
Wind farm operators can now access key performance and maintenance data from their Siemens wind turbines without relying on proprietary drivers.
- FLIR Thermal Imager Provides Two Metre Drop Assurance
The FLIR i-Series of thermal imaging cameras deliver commercial functionality and IR technology at a price designed to suit the budgets of a wide range of end-users.
- Dytran Signal Conditioner For Clean Signals Processing
The Dytran model 4020 is a microprocessor controlled 3-channel signal conditioner for both charge mode and IEPE sensors.
- Mastersizer Laser Achieves Precise Particle Analysis
The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyser delivers precise wet and dry measurements across the milli-, micro- and nano-meter size ranges.
- Building Occupancy Data Logger Improves Energy Efficiency
The HOBO UX90 is a matchbox-sized, LCD-display data logger that tracks building occupancy and light usage.
- Logic Controller Offers More Expansion Options
The FPX-C38AT is an extension of the FPX Family of Programmable Logic Controllers from Panasonic.
- Modular Assembly Benches Offer Tight Tolerance Levels
Leussink’s demmeler fixturing tables for assembly, testing and welding are suitable for applications that require tight tolerances.
- Maxon Torque Motor Receives Power Upgrade
The 70 Watt EC 45 flat motor displays a flat speed and torque gradient; with flange pattern, fixation and socket identical to the existing EC 45 flat 50 Watt version.
- Bestech Sensors Utilise Blue Laser Technology
The latest triangulation sensor from Bestech Australia utilises Blue Laser technology from Micro Epsilon, Germany.