- B2B marketing strategy
- BSC Industrial
- buyer journey
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- Hazer Group
- Karen Andrews
- marketing strategy
- maximise sales
- multi-platform marketing
- Peter Veron
- Poly Chain
- Shell lubricants
- Viva Energy
- waste water group
- wind power
- Harmony XB5R wireless and battery-less pushbuttons
The Harmony XB5R allows for wireless operation of a relay through a pushbutton allowing the control of machines for distances of up to 25m.
- Variable speed drives for three phase motor
The Altivar 32 can be mounted sideways, or vertically, enabling multiple controllers to be fitted within the limited confines of a machine cubicle.
- I/O Server Industrial PC with Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz CPU
Acromag’s IOS-7400 Industrial I/O Server is a Rugged Industrial PC with integrated support for user I/O.
- Compact pressure sensor PQ now with NPN circuit
Using a specially sealed measuring cell, this sensor precisely and reliably detects the pressure in the vacuum and overpressure range.
- Vision sensor for the visual inspection of objects
The new vision sensor O2V for packaging, production and quality control checks objects for presence, size, position or completeness.
- AS-i safety monitor with USB interface
The new safety monitor of ifm efector monitors the transmitted code sequences in the AS-i network. In the case of message deviations or timeouts it ensures the safe state of the system.
- Redundant I/O increases availability of critical applications
The 1715 Redundant I/O platform requires no user programming code or add-on instructions, special wiring or additional hardware to operate.
- Portable data collector for predictive maintenance and diagnostics
The signal analyser and data collector is used for predictive maintenance and machinery vibration diagnostics.
- Managed Industrial Ethernet Switches
The new series offers a broad choice of Fast
Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet managed switches with various port combinations.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
The INOX solution incorporates an all stainless steel pneumatically actuated valve, and standard block modules with eight standard port channels.
- Manage drive-related tasks without external controller
For functionally complex and dynamic drive applications NORD announces a new model from its SK 500E line of control cabinet inverters.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
A new family of two-stage helical bevel gearboxes has been designed for easy and residue-free cleaning.
- Quick-connect couplers
Flow-Rite Controls recently launched a line of quick-connect couplers for use in industrial, chemical, and medical and life science applications.
- Combirex Cutting Systems Now Built-to-Order
The COMBIREX DX plasma and oxy-fuel CNC Shape Cutting Machine incorporates modular assembly design principles.
- Beamex Field Calibrator As Five-In-One Device
The Beamex MC6 Advanced Field Calibrator and Communicator is a solution to new process industry requirements, offering calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and various electrical
- Enhanced Processing Power For Intermec 70 Series
Recently added processing power improvements will make the 70 Series mobile computer product family a highly responsive platform available to supply chain professionals.
- Bestscope Microscope Cameras Now Available In Australia
The Bestscope 7” BLC-200 and 10” BLC-500 LED touch screens are easily mounted to any microscope’s eyepiece.
- Phoenix Contact UPS System Includes Quick-Start Guide
The Phoenix Contact UPS with IQ technology now includes a quick start guide to facilitate hardware and software installation.
- Modular Design For UV Track Lighting System
The ONT-365 On-Trak NDT is an overhead track light-style modular system, utilising UV-A and white light LEDs attached to a mountable platform.
- Bestech Draw-Wire Sensors Utilise Metal-Free System
The wireSENSOR P85 series draw-wire sensor from Micro Epsilon features a synthetic material string, and is now available from Bestech Australia.