- advanced technology
- AI and Machine Learning
- ARC Advisory Group.
- ARC Forum for Asia Pacific
- Australian Carbon Industry Code of Conduct
- Australian Federal Government
- carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- carbon offset
- Coates Hire
- Darren Miller
- Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF)
- engineering future
- Engineers Australia
- healing nanosensors
- heavy lifting and lowering
- Hydrogen industry
- hydrogen production
- industrial network security
- Innovate Online
- Madison Technologies
- magnesium hydroxide
- medical manufacturing
- Melbourne Water
- Monash university
- NSW government
- Queensland government
- reducing emissions
- Renewable Energy
- Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC)
- RMIT University
- Rockwell Automation
- smart wound dressing
- synchronous hydraulics
- tape-paper sensor test
- Upstream Production
- Victorian Government
- Zero Carbon Certification Scheme
- Measure humidity and dew point in chemical applications
The transmitters of the EE33 series are designed for fast measurement of relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity under demanding conditions.
- Universal pulse / frequency display
PReview 5725 features a universal pulse input and a universal power supply range.
- Eurotherm nanodac controller / recorder
Invensys Eurotherm’s nanodac recorder/controller brings together video recording and PID control in a single unit.
- Chilled mirror hygrometer for low dew point reference measurements
Michell’s S8000 RS has been designed to provide fundamental measurements in a range of industrial applications where high precision of the dry gas measurement is critical.
- OsiSense XMLK Pressure Sensors
The OsiSense XMLK pressure sensors are a range of pressure sensors with a high degree of accuracy for controlling both air and water pressure in various pumping applications.
- Harmony XB5R wireless and battery-less pushbuttons
The Harmony XB5R allows for wireless operation of a relay through a pushbutton allowing the control of machines for distances of up to 25m.
- Variable speed drives for three phase motor
The Altivar 32 can be mounted sideways, or vertically, enabling multiple controllers to be fitted within the limited confines of a machine cubicle.
- I/O Server Industrial PC with Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz CPU
Acromag’s IOS-7400 Industrial I/O Server is a Rugged Industrial PC with integrated support for user I/O.
- Compact pressure sensor PQ now with NPN circuit
Using a specially sealed measuring cell, this sensor precisely and reliably detects the pressure in the vacuum and overpressure range.
- Vision sensor for the visual inspection of objects
The new vision sensor O2V for packaging, production and quality control checks objects for presence, size, position or completeness.
- AS-i safety monitor with USB interface
The new safety monitor of ifm efector monitors the transmitted code sequences in the AS-i network. In the case of message deviations or timeouts it ensures the safe state of the system.
- Redundant I/O increases availability of critical applications
The 1715 Redundant I/O platform requires no user programming code or add-on instructions, special wiring or additional hardware to operate.
- Portable data collector for predictive maintenance and diagnostics
The signal analyser and data collector is used for predictive maintenance and machinery vibration diagnostics.
- Managed Industrial Ethernet Switches
The new series offers a broad choice of Fast
Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet managed switches with various port combinations.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
The INOX solution incorporates an all stainless steel pneumatically actuated valve, and standard block modules with eight standard port channels.
- Manage drive-related tasks without external controller
For functionally complex and dynamic drive applications NORD announces a new model from its SK 500E line of control cabinet inverters.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
A new family of two-stage helical bevel gearboxes has been designed for easy and residue-free cleaning.
- Quick-connect couplers
Flow-Rite Controls recently launched a line of quick-connect couplers for use in industrial, chemical, and medical and life science applications.
- Beamex Field Calibrator As Five-In-One Device
The Beamex MC6 Advanced Field Calibrator and Communicator is a solution to new process industry requirements, offering calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and various electrical
- Phoenix Contact UPS System Includes Quick-Start Guide
The Phoenix Contact UPS with IQ technology now includes a quick start guide to facilitate hardware and software installation.