- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- Energy Management
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Energy
- solar farm
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Management
- Portable data collector for predictive maintenance and diagnostics
The signal analyser and data collector is used for predictive maintenance and machinery vibration diagnostics.
- Managed Industrial Ethernet Switches
The new series offers a broad choice of Fast
Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet managed switches with various port combinations.
- Burkert releases all-stainless steel INOX valve system
The INOX solution incorporates an all stainless steel pneumatically actuated valve, and standard block modules with eight standard port channels.
- Manage drive-related tasks without external controller
For functionally complex and dynamic drive applications NORD announces a new model from its SK 500E line of control cabinet inverters.
- NORD drive solutions for the food sector
A new family of two-stage helical bevel gearboxes has been designed for easy and residue-free cleaning.
- Quick-connect couplers
Flow-Rite Controls recently launched a line of quick-connect couplers for use in industrial, chemical, and medical and life science applications.
- Combirex Cutting Systems Now Built-to-Order
The COMBIREX DX plasma and oxy-fuel CNC Shape Cutting Machine incorporates modular assembly design principles.
- Beamex Field Calibrator As Five-In-One Device
The Beamex MC6 Advanced Field Calibrator and Communicator is a solution to new process industry requirements, offering calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and various electrical
- Enhanced Processing Power For Intermec 70 Series
Recently added processing power improvements will make the 70 Series mobile computer product family a highly responsive platform available to supply chain professionals.
- Bestscope Microscope Cameras Now Available In Australia
The Bestscope 7” BLC-200 and 10” BLC-500 LED touch screens are easily mounted to any microscope’s eyepiece.
- Phoenix Contact UPS System Includes Quick-Start Guide
The Phoenix Contact UPS with IQ technology now includes a quick start guide to facilitate hardware and software installation.
- Modular Design For UV Track Lighting System
The ONT-365 On-Trak NDT is an overhead track light-style modular system, utilising UV-A and white light LEDs attached to a mountable platform.
- Bestech Draw-Wire Sensors Utilise Metal-Free System
The wireSENSOR P85 series draw-wire sensor from Micro Epsilon features a synthetic material string, and is now available from Bestech Australia.
- Growatt Solar Inverters Available In Multiple Power Ratings
The transformer-based Growatt solar inverters are suitable for full galvanic-isolation connection to single phase LV grids.
- Mantracourt Introduces Wireless Temperature Acquisition Module
The Mantracourt T24-TA wireless temperature module is designed for the collection and processing of temperature data as determined by an external platinum temperature sensor.
- EtherCat Servo Drives Offer Precise Motion Control
Advanced Motion Controls DZE & DZS series of servo drives for EtherCAT enabled control networks offer precise motion at reduced cost.
- Ultra Rugged Ethernet Switch with Dual Bypass Relay
Available exclusively from Madison Connective Technologies, the rugged Westermo Red Fox RFR-12-FB Ethernet switch is designed for applications with severe operating conditions and greater
- Westermo Ethernet Simplifies Onboard Comms Applications
Specifically designed for onboard applications, the Viper-212, Viper-112 and Viper 012 twelve-port switches deliver a complete solution for rail control systems.
- OPC Server Eliminates Proprietary Drives In Wind Farms
Wind farm operators can now access key performance and maintenance data from their Siemens wind turbines without relying on proprietary drivers.
- FLIR Thermal Imager Provides Two Metre Drop Assurance
The FLIR i-Series of thermal imaging cameras deliver commercial functionality and IR technology at a price designed to suit the budgets of a wide range of end-users.