- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Inclinometer delivers 360 degree angle monitoring
TURCK has introduced a rotary single axis inclinometer, expanding its dual axis CANopen inclinometer offering for angular tilt detection.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- Viking Lite control valve from Parker offers performance and value
Delivering more than 10 million operating cycles, Viking Lite offers short change over times and low change over pressure.
- NI’s new connectivity between AWR Design Environment and NI LabVIEW
The new connectivity helps engineers to better use measurements in the design flow by executing LabVIEW code directly from the AWR design environment.
- MatrikonOPC enhances Allen Bradley OPC Server
MatrikonOPC has added the support for Rockwell’s EN2T communication card, bit writes, and revamped graphical user interface.
- Radioline wireless system is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities
I/O mapping distributes signals from up to 250 stations within the system without any software.
- Fault-tolerant solution for delay-free redundancy
Siemens has developed a fault-tolerant system solution for delay-free redundancy in industrial Ethernet networks.
- Sinema network management software
Software automatically recognises changes in the network and helps to identify and clear malfunctions.
- Measure humidity and dew point in chemical applications
The transmitters of the EE33 series are designed for fast measurement of relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity under demanding conditions.
- Universal pulse / frequency display
PReview 5725 features a universal pulse input and a universal power supply range.
- Eurotherm nanodac controller / recorder
Invensys Eurotherm’s nanodac recorder/controller brings together video recording and PID control in a single unit.
- Chilled mirror hygrometer for low dew point reference measurements
Michell’s S8000 RS has been designed to provide fundamental measurements in a range of industrial applications where high precision of the dry gas measurement is critical.
- OsiSense XMLK Pressure Sensors
The OsiSense XMLK pressure sensors are a range of pressure sensors with a high degree of accuracy for controlling both air and water pressure in various pumping applications.
- Harmony XB5R wireless and battery-less pushbuttons
The Harmony XB5R allows for wireless operation of a relay through a pushbutton allowing the control of machines for distances of up to 25m.
- Variable speed drives for three phase motor
The Altivar 32 can be mounted sideways, or vertically, enabling multiple controllers to be fitted within the limited confines of a machine cubicle.
- I/O Server Industrial PC with Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz CPU
Acromag’s IOS-7400 Industrial I/O Server is a Rugged Industrial PC with integrated support for user I/O.
- Compact pressure sensor PQ now with NPN circuit
Using a specially sealed measuring cell, this sensor precisely and reliably detects the pressure in the vacuum and overpressure range.
- Vision sensor for the visual inspection of objects
The new vision sensor O2V for packaging, production and quality control checks objects for presence, size, position or completeness.
- AS-i safety monitor with USB interface
The new safety monitor of ifm efector monitors the transmitted code sequences in the AS-i network. In the case of message deviations or timeouts it ensures the safe state of the system.
- Redundant I/O increases availability of critical applications
The 1715 Redundant I/O platform requires no user programming code or add-on instructions, special wiring or additional hardware to operate.