- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Contactron technology enables smooth motor switching
For motors of up to 4 kW on 22.5 mm, the hybrid motor starter brings together all of the functions of a classical reversing contactor circuit, including safety functions, into one device.
- DIN-rail meters for energy reporting and cost allocation
The meters vary from basic kWh meters for the most basic applications to advanced power meters capable of network monitoring applications.
- Redundant Profinet controller
A redundant control system for Profinet can be created with the new RFC 460R PN 3TX controller from Phoenix Contact. This makes it possible to reduce system shutdowns and prevent dangerous situations.
- TP transmitter turns Pt100 or Pt1000 RTD probe into programmable transmitter
The modular transmitter can be direct or remote mounted in pipes and tanks.
- Torque control switchboxes can be mounted on any Namur footprint Actuator
Switchboxes come with with aluminium enclosures and hydrocarbon resistant polycarbonate high impact resistant visible indicators.
- Tester troubleshoots common end-user network issues in a minute
OneTouch AT Network Assistant optimised for network technicians to help close trouble tickets faster; tests wired and wireless networks from the client to the cloud.
- Software Toolbox enhances connectivity software for oil & gas applications
TOP Server introduces electronic flow measurement, updated diagnostics and additional functionality for midstream applications.
- Inclinometer delivers 360 degree angle monitoring
TURCK has introduced a rotary single axis inclinometer, expanding its dual axis CANopen inclinometer offering for angular tilt detection.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- Viking Lite control valve from Parker offers performance and value
Delivering more than 10 million operating cycles, Viking Lite offers short change over times and low change over pressure.
- NI’s new connectivity between AWR Design Environment and NI LabVIEW
The new connectivity helps engineers to better use measurements in the design flow by executing LabVIEW code directly from the AWR design environment.
- MatrikonOPC enhances Allen Bradley OPC Server
MatrikonOPC has added the support for Rockwell’s EN2T communication card, bit writes, and revamped graphical user interface.
- Radioline wireless system is designed for wireless signal transmission at large facilities
I/O mapping distributes signals from up to 250 stations within the system without any software.
- Fault-tolerant solution for delay-free redundancy
Siemens has developed a fault-tolerant system solution for delay-free redundancy in industrial Ethernet networks.
- Sinema network management software
Software automatically recognises changes in the network and helps to identify and clear malfunctions.
- Measure humidity and dew point in chemical applications
The transmitters of the EE33 series are designed for fast measurement of relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity under demanding conditions.
- Universal pulse / frequency display
PReview 5725 features a universal pulse input and a universal power supply range.
- Eurotherm nanodac controller / recorder
Invensys Eurotherm’s nanodac recorder/controller brings together video recording and PID control in a single unit.
- Chilled mirror hygrometer for low dew point reference measurements
Michell’s S8000 RS has been designed to provide fundamental measurements in a range of industrial applications where high precision of the dry gas measurement is critical.
- OsiSense XMLK Pressure Sensors
The OsiSense XMLK pressure sensors are a range of pressure sensors with a high degree of accuracy for controlling both air and water pressure in various pumping applications.