- actuator systems
- Barry O'Rourke
- Beckhoff Automation
- Engineers Australia
- global automation
- Global G Series
- Hydrogen Park
- Karen Andrews
- Sustainable Energy Council
- Sydney Water
- university of newcastle
- water utilities
- Compact powerhouses
SEW-EURODRIVE Australia has added two sizes to their P-Series of standardised catalogue products, P072 and P082.
- High-efficiency rotary screen
The Rotary Drum Screen for high efficiency screening of industrial and municipal wastewaters.
- Unique solutions to complex data entry
The Model 121 Series is virtually impervious to contaminants found in the harshest applications, both indoors and in the field.
- Flowmeter accurately measures flow
Hawk Measurement’s Model 140MX is an oscillatory flowmeter which utilises a specially designed geometric shape to produce self-induced oscillations.
- RTD modules
The NI PXIe-4357 input module provides integrated data acquisition and signal conditioning for RTD measurements.
- Industrial 17” touch screen
The range includes solid aluminium front bezels with strengthened glass and IP65 rugged construction.
- Din-rail mount industrial PCs
The contactor sized units feature Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, SATA HDD, DVI and VGA display ports.
- Cost effective HMI colour touchscreens
Cermate HMIs are suitable for the industrial market and feature colour touch screens from 3.5″ to 15″.
- USB data logger for digital flowmeter
Exair’s Digital Flowmeter is able to monitor compressed air consumption and waste.
- Position control
The Axioline I/O system from Phoenix Contact has been expanded to include the AXL SSI 1/AO 1 module for position detection.
- Input/output modules achieve faster speeds
ControlLogix I/O modules improve system response time for high-speed sequential control applications.
- ESD safe LED magnifying lamps
The long life, high-output white LEDs are switchable and dimmable.
- Compact spiral hose
Parker Hannifin’s Compact Spiral hose, offers benefits of weight reduction, space savings, flexibility, a tighter bend radius, wider fluid compatibility and longer life.
- Wireless I/O for embedded monitoring and control platform
The NI 9795 C Series WSN gateway helps create complete wired and wireless measurement and control systems.
- Low-flow cut off and new digital input for insertion mag flow meter
The cut-off feature allows the operator to set a lower limit, under which the measurement value is set as zero.
- Telecom technician tool belts get an extreme makeover
New test sets are 62 per cent lighter, 20 per cent more cost effective.
- 802.11n Industrial Wi-Fi Access Point
The APN-300N model includes the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard to provide up to 300 Mbps throughput.
- Dual-Port EtherNet/IP I/O Adapters
Allen-Bradley FLEX I/O Dual-port EtherNet/IP communication adapters simplify network design and increase network resiliency.
- Tape extension position sensor with stainless steel tape
The angular sensing element consists of a magnetic encoder which translates the linear motion into an electrical signal.
- ST100 air/gas flow meter obtains full HART Certification
The ST100 stores up to five unique calibration groups to accommodate broad flow ranges, differing mixtures of the same gas and multiple gases, and obtains up to 1000:1 turndown.