- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Flowmeter accurately measures flow
Hawk Measurement’s Model 140MX is an oscillatory flowmeter which utilises a specially designed geometric shape to produce self-induced oscillations.
- RTD modules
The NI PXIe-4357 input module provides integrated data acquisition and signal conditioning for RTD measurements.
- Industrial 17” touch screen
The range includes solid aluminium front bezels with strengthened glass and IP65 rugged construction.
- Din-rail mount industrial PCs
The contactor sized units feature Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, SATA HDD, DVI and VGA display ports.
- Cost effective HMI colour touchscreens
Cermate HMIs are suitable for the industrial market and feature colour touch screens from 3.5″ to 15″.
- USB data logger for digital flowmeter
Exair’s Digital Flowmeter is able to monitor compressed air consumption and waste.
- Position control
The Axioline I/O system from Phoenix Contact has been expanded to include the AXL SSI 1/AO 1 module for position detection.
- Input/output modules achieve faster speeds
ControlLogix I/O modules improve system response time for high-speed sequential control applications.
- ESD safe LED magnifying lamps
The long life, high-output white LEDs are switchable and dimmable.
- Compact spiral hose
Parker Hannifin’s Compact Spiral hose, offers benefits of weight reduction, space savings, flexibility, a tighter bend radius, wider fluid compatibility and longer life.
- Wireless I/O for embedded monitoring and control platform
The NI 9795 C Series WSN gateway helps create complete wired and wireless measurement and control systems.
- Low-flow cut off and new digital input for insertion mag flow meter
The cut-off feature allows the operator to set a lower limit, under which the measurement value is set as zero.
- Telecom technician tool belts get an extreme makeover
New test sets are 62 per cent lighter, 20 per cent more cost effective.
- 802.11n Industrial Wi-Fi Access Point
The APN-300N model includes the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard to provide up to 300 Mbps throughput.
- Dual-Port EtherNet/IP I/O Adapters
Allen-Bradley FLEX I/O Dual-port EtherNet/IP communication adapters simplify network design and increase network resiliency.
- Tape extension position sensor with stainless steel tape
The angular sensing element consists of a magnetic encoder which translates the linear motion into an electrical signal.
- ST100 air/gas flow meter obtains full HART Certification
The ST100 stores up to five unique calibration groups to accommodate broad flow ranges, differing mixtures of the same gas and multiple gases, and obtains up to 1000:1 turndown.
- Safety switch provides an integrated solution
The Allen-Bradley 440N-Z SensaGuard Non-Contact Switch with a magnetic integrated latch combines a non-contact interlock switch and door latch into one integrated solution.
- Remote relay control switch
The CCM-1422 Controller is designed to provide secure reliable control of remote relays on high amp devices.
- Switch reports on its own health
Electronic differential pressure switch that monitors and reports its own health.