- ACT government
- air quality
- Air Tools
- APS Industrial
- Australian government
- Australian Industrial Business
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- blockchain technology
- clean energy
- Engineers Australia
- Food And Beverage
- Food Processing
- Horizon Power
- Hydrogen industry
- Iron Ore
- Mines and Quarries
- Monash university
- Motion Australia
- net zero emissions
- Paddock to Plate
- RS Components
- Schneider Electric
- Tools & Maintenance
- Victorian Government
- women in industry
- Hydrostatic level measurement in hazardous areas
The new hydrostatic submersible pressure transmitters from ifm efector have ATEX, IECEx and GL approvals.
- Robot for high precision arc welding
IRB1520ID provides increased safety for operators plus delivers bulls-eye motion control and welding reliability.
- Air knives and air curtains made to spec
Spray Nozzle Engineering supply a range of safety air nozzles which reduce compressed air noise and usage.
- Spray nozzle combats excessive dust
Using a spray nozzle to apply water to the crushed rock in a ratio of 1.5% by weight, dust is kept to a minimum.
- Centac simplifies compressor control
The latest controller for Centac’s centrifugal compressors is the Xe-145F which has advanced remote communications and control features.
- Accutech instrumentation range offers high scalability
The Schneider Electric range of Accutech wireless instrumentation products are cost-effective alternatives to traditional, hard-wired sensors.
- Panel PC with touch-screen display
ifm efector offers a panel PC specially designed for setting and observing object recognition and identification systems.
- MultiCELL transmitter/controller enhanced
Burkert has released a new extension module for the MultiCELL transmitter/controller 8619.
- Multicolour indication for flexible performance on factory floor
Micomax Sensors & Automation announces the Banner Engineering S18L general-purpose indicators.
- Compact powerhouses
SEW-EURODRIVE Australia has added two sizes to their P-Series of standardised catalogue products, P072 and P082.
- High-efficiency rotary screen
The Rotary Drum Screen for high efficiency screening of industrial and municipal wastewaters.
- Unique solutions to complex data entry
The Model 121 Series is virtually impervious to contaminants found in the harshest applications, both indoors and in the field.
- Flowmeter accurately measures flow
Hawk Measurement’s Model 140MX is an oscillatory flowmeter which utilises a specially designed geometric shape to produce self-induced oscillations.
- RTD modules
The NI PXIe-4357 input module provides integrated data acquisition and signal conditioning for RTD measurements.
- Industrial 17” touch screen
The range includes solid aluminium front bezels with strengthened glass and IP65 rugged construction.
- Din-rail mount industrial PCs
The contactor sized units feature Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, SATA HDD, DVI and VGA display ports.
- Cost effective HMI colour touchscreens
Cermate HMIs are suitable for the industrial market and feature colour touch screens from 3.5″ to 15″.
- USB data logger for digital flowmeter
Exair’s Digital Flowmeter is able to monitor compressed air consumption and waste.
- Position control
The Axioline I/O system from Phoenix Contact has been expanded to include the AXL SSI 1/AO 1 module for position detection.
- Input/output modules achieve faster speeds
ControlLogix I/O modules improve system response time for high-speed sequential control applications.