- ABB Equipment
- ABB software
- Cancer manufacturing
- china blockchain
- circuit breaker
- driverless cars
- Drone final
- Manufacturing hub
- Panel PC
- power blackout
- Silex systems
- Sunlight readable PC
- TE Connectivity
- Thermal silicon
- Training and Education
- victorian government registration
- Telecom technician tool belts get an extreme makeover
New test sets are 62 per cent lighter, 20 per cent more cost effective.
- 802.11n Industrial Wi-Fi Access Point
The APN-300N model includes the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard to provide up to 300 Mbps throughput.
- Dual-Port EtherNet/IP I/O Adapters
Allen-Bradley FLEX I/O Dual-port EtherNet/IP communication adapters simplify network design and increase network resiliency.
- Tape extension position sensor with stainless steel tape
The angular sensing element consists of a magnetic encoder which translates the linear motion into an electrical signal.
- ST100 air/gas flow meter obtains full HART Certification
The ST100 stores up to five unique calibration groups to accommodate broad flow ranges, differing mixtures of the same gas and multiple gases, and obtains up to 1000:1 turndown.
- Safety switch provides an integrated solution
The Allen-Bradley 440N-Z SensaGuard Non-Contact Switch with a magnetic integrated latch combines a non-contact interlock switch and door latch into one integrated solution.
- Remote relay control switch
The CCM-1422 Controller is designed to provide secure reliable control of remote relays on high amp devices.
- Switch reports on its own health
Electronic differential pressure switch that monitors and reports its own health.
- Contactron technology enables smooth motor switching
For motors of up to 4 kW on 22.5 mm, the hybrid motor starter brings together all of the functions of a classical reversing contactor circuit, including safety functions, into one device.
- DIN-rail meters for energy reporting and cost allocation
The meters vary from basic kWh meters for the most basic applications to advanced power meters capable of network monitoring applications.
- Redundant Profinet controller
A redundant control system for Profinet can be created with the new RFC 460R PN 3TX controller from Phoenix Contact. This makes it possible to reduce system shutdowns and prevent dangerous situations.
- TP transmitter turns Pt100 or Pt1000 RTD probe into programmable transmitter
The modular transmitter can be direct or remote mounted in pipes and tanks.
- Torque control switchboxes can be mounted on any Namur footprint Actuator
Switchboxes come with with aluminium enclosures and hydrocarbon resistant polycarbonate high impact resistant visible indicators.
- Tester troubleshoots common end-user network issues in a minute
OneTouch AT Network Assistant optimised for network technicians to help close trouble tickets faster; tests wired and wireless networks from the client to the cloud.
- Software Toolbox enhances connectivity software for oil & gas applications
TOP Server introduces electronic flow measurement, updated diagnostics and additional functionality for midstream applications.
- Inclinometer delivers 360 degree angle monitoring
TURCK has introduced a rotary single axis inclinometer, expanding its dual axis CANopen inclinometer offering for angular tilt detection.
- Multipulse positive displacement flowmeters
The design offers the advantage of only one moving part with both high resolution open collector and reed switch outputs as standard.
- Viking Lite control valve from Parker offers performance and value
Delivering more than 10 million operating cycles, Viking Lite offers short change over times and low change over pressure.
- NI’s new connectivity between AWR Design Environment and NI LabVIEW
The new connectivity helps engineers to better use measurements in the design flow by executing LabVIEW code directly from the AWR design environment.
- MatrikonOPC enhances Allen Bradley OPC Server
MatrikonOPC has added the support for Rockwell’s EN2T communication card, bit writes, and revamped graphical user interface.