- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- Victaulic Coupling Simplifies Pipe Transitions
The Victaulic SC998 Shouldered-to-HDPE transition coupling provides a one-piece, completely mechanical joint between shouldered IPS and HDPE piping.
- Titan Industrial Switches Cater To Offshore Applications
The Pyropress Industrial Differential Pressure Switches are ideal for use in arduous industrial environments and have been ATEX Certified.
- Trimod Switches now with IEC Ex Certification
TriMod Besta level switches have deviated from older conventional designs and are able to deliver reliability in extreme process applications.
- Weidmuller Relay Ensures Safe Plant Shutdown
Weidmuller has released the SIL 3 Safety Relay, created specifically for use in the emergency shutdown of plants and plant components in the process industry.
- Bürkert Controller Integrates Water System Functions
Bürkert´s multi-parameter controller mxCONTROL 8620 is designed to automate the control of process variables within a water treatment system.
- Pressure Sensors by Bestech Resist Corrosion
Bestech Australia continues to offer Keller titanium versions of its pressure transmitters for use in heavily corrosive media.
- Bestech Data Loggers Offer Dual Display
The ALMEMO 2470 series data loggers provided by Bestech Australia are smart instruments possessing high measurement accuracy.
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are Self Draining, Cleaning
The FCB330 and FCB350 are part of the CoriolisMaster family of direct mass flow measurement products by ABB.
- Allied Telesis Switch Supports Network Security Platforms
Allied Telesis has expanded its range of AT-8100 Series switches, including the first in a line of stackable green access edge switches designed to optimise end-user connectivity.
- Dassault Systèmes 3D Platform Offers Multi-Version Compatibility
The Dassault Systèmes enhanced Version 5 PLM platform now includes CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA – a major evolution in V6-to-V5 compatibility.
- Gamajet Unit Offers “Clean-In-Place” Versatility
The Gamajet IX tank cleaning machine ensures a thorough clean at low to medium pressures and volumes.
National Instruments I/O Extends Wireless Network Platform
The National Instruments wireless I/O gateway and latest serial nodes extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network platform
- Maxon Motors’ EtherCAT Compatible With a Range Of Drive Systems
The digital positioning controller EPOS3 70/10 EtherCAT meets the high demands of synchronised multi-axis system positioning in real time.
- X-Ray Test Pieces Ensure Safety Standard Compliance
CK Safety supply a large range of Detectamet precision metal and x-ray detector test pieces to ensure that users’ metal detection and x-ray equipment is operating correctly.
- Envirogear Mag-Pump Utilises Minimal Design For Safety Assurance
The EnviroGear is a premier mag-drive internal gear pump and has been launched in Australia & NZ by Hurll Nu-Way.
- Liquisonic Sensors For Reliable Concentration Measurement
The LiquiSonic measuring system by SensoTech can be installed directly in the pipeline or in a vessel, and measuring system measures reliably the concentrations of process liquids.
- Online “colorControl” Measuring System Now Available In Australia
The first online colour measuring system colorCONTROL ACS 7000 from Micro-Epsilon Eltrotec is suitable for automotive paint inspections, interior colour measurements and more
- Carbon Fibre Chassis For Crystal Group Embedded Computer
The Crystal Group RE0412 is a small-form factor embedded computer in a carbon fibre chassis.
- Integrate Control Solutions With Rockwell Servo Drive
The Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 single-axis servo drive provides motion scalability while operating with the family of CompactLogix controllers.
- Futek Panel Meter Succeeds With Multiple Output Options
The IPM650 Intelligent Panel Meter by Futek Advanced Sensor Technology has been introduced to gradually replace the IPM5490/IPM500 family.