- actuator systems
- Barry O'Rourke
- Beckhoff Automation
- Engineers Australia
- global automation
- Global G Series
- Hydrogen Park
- Karen Andrews
- Sustainable Energy Council
- Sydney Water
- university of newcastle
- water utilities
- Air/gas flow meters for large diameter Pipes and ducts
The next-gen of MT100 series multipoint thermal mass flow meters available from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration (AMS) are designed for optimising combustion or pre-heated air to large boilers, stack emissions monitoring and reporting, or flue gas/scrubber balancing. These MT100 series of air/gas flow meters combine state-of-art electronics technology with precision flow sensors in a rugged … Continue reading Air/gas flow meters for large diameter Pipes and ducts
- NEMO – the safe radio remote control
Control Logic has introduced the NEMO radio transceiver by Jay Electronique and is the latest addition to the SAFIR family of safe radio remote controls. Allowing for a variety of industrial network communication options to be selected, the NEMO is easy to integrate into your existing control system. The NEMO transceiver is a configurable, intelligent … Continue reading NEMO – the safe radio remote control
- Screw compressor makes half the noise of previous models
The S-4 series screw compressor already leads the field in terms of its energy efficiency and ease of maintenance, according to the manufacturer, Boge Kompressoren. Furthermore, it is not half as loud as previous models. The S 76-4 LF Optimus is the testing ground for future fine-tuning in the oil-lubricated screw compressor series. This compressor … Continue reading Screw compressor makes half the noise of previous models
- Backplane Systems Technology launches new fanless computer series
Backplane Systems Technology has launched Neousys Technology’s Ultra Compact Atom and Pentium Apollo Lake Fanless Embedded Computer, the POC-300 Series. The POC-300 Series is a fanless PC controller with ultra-compact dimensions (149 x 105 x 57mm), with a footprint similar in size to a 3.5 inch hard disk drive. Powered by the new Intel Apollo … Continue reading Backplane Systems Technology launches new fanless computer series
- Human vibration meter for worker safety and product testing
John Morris Industrial has released the new HVM200 Human Vibration Meter from Larson Davis for industrial hygiene and product testing applications.
- Noshok announces expanded valve offering and new catalogue
NOSHOK is introducing new valves and valve options such as 3-valve double block and bleed needle valves and meter manifolds.
- Combi switchbox for secure applications
The GEMU 4242 combi switchbox is suitable for secure and fast applications in most industrial sectors and process plants.
- New method for measuring particles less than 50 nm
W. L. Gore & Associates and CT Associates have published a white paper describing a new method for measuring sub-50 nm particles in ultra-pure water.
- Bürkert Controller Integrates Water System Functions
Bürkert´s multi-parameter controller mxCONTROL 8620 is designed to automate the control of process variables within a water treatment system.
- Titan Industrial Switches Cater To Offshore Applications
The Pyropress Industrial Differential Pressure Switches are ideal for use in arduous industrial environments and have been ATEX Certified.
- Weidmuller Relay Ensures Safe Plant Shutdown
Weidmuller has released the SIL 3 Safety Relay, created specifically for use in the emergency shutdown of plants and plant components in the process industry.
- Victaulic Coupling Simplifies Pipe Transitions
The Victaulic SC998 Shouldered-to-HDPE transition coupling provides a one-piece, completely mechanical joint between shouldered IPS and HDPE piping.
- Trimod Switches now with IEC Ex Certification
TriMod Besta level switches have deviated from older conventional designs and are able to deliver reliability in extreme process applications.
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are Self Draining, Cleaning
The FCB330 and FCB350 are part of the CoriolisMaster family of direct mass flow measurement products by ABB.
- Pressure Sensors by Bestech Resist Corrosion
Bestech Australia continues to offer Keller titanium versions of its pressure transmitters for use in heavily corrosive media.
- Bestech Data Loggers Offer Dual Display
The ALMEMO 2470 series data loggers provided by Bestech Australia are smart instruments possessing high measurement accuracy.
- Dassault Systèmes 3D Platform Offers Multi-Version Compatibility
The Dassault Systèmes enhanced Version 5 PLM platform now includes CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA – a major evolution in V6-to-V5 compatibility.
- Allied Telesis Switch Supports Network Security Platforms
Allied Telesis has expanded its range of AT-8100 Series switches, including the first in a line of stackable green access edge switches designed to optimise end-user connectivity.
- Maxon Motors’ EtherCAT Compatible With a Range Of Drive Systems
The digital positioning controller EPOS3 70/10 EtherCAT meets the high demands of synchronised multi-axis system positioning in real time.
- Gamajet Unit Offers “Clean-In-Place” Versatility
The Gamajet IX tank cleaning machine ensures a thorough clean at low to medium pressures and volumes.