- Allied Telesis Switch Supports Network Security Platforms
Allied Telesis has expanded its range of AT-8100 Series switches, including the first in a line of stackable green access edge switches designed to optimise end-user connectivity.
- Dassault Systèmes 3D Platform Offers Multi-Version Compatibility
The Dassault Systèmes enhanced Version 5 PLM platform now includes CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA – a major evolution in V6-to-V5 compatibility.
- Envirogear Mag-Pump Utilises Minimal Design For Safety Assurance
The EnviroGear is a premier mag-drive internal gear pump and has been launched in Australia & NZ by Hurll Nu-Way.
National Instruments I/O Extends Wireless Network Platform
The National Instruments wireless I/O gateway and latest serial nodes extend the capabilities of the NI wireless sensor network platform
- Liquisonic Sensors For Reliable Concentration Measurement
The LiquiSonic measuring system by SensoTech can be installed directly in the pipeline or in a vessel, and measuring system measures reliably the concentrations of process liquids.
- Gamajet Unit Offers “Clean-In-Place” Versatility
The Gamajet IX tank cleaning machine ensures a thorough clean at low to medium pressures and volumes.
- Maxon Motors’ EtherCAT Compatible With a Range Of Drive Systems
The digital positioning controller EPOS3 70/10 EtherCAT meets the high demands of synchronised multi-axis system positioning in real time.
- X-Ray Test Pieces Ensure Safety Standard Compliance
CK Safety supply a large range of Detectamet precision metal and x-ray detector test pieces to ensure that users’ metal detection and x-ray equipment is operating correctly.
- Expansion Options Available For NORD Frequency Inverters
The SK 200E series frequency inverters from NORD DRIVESYSTEMS allow users to select customised solutions.
- Futek Panel Meter Succeeds With Multiple Output Options
The IPM650 Intelligent Panel Meter by Futek Advanced Sensor Technology has been introduced to gradually replace the IPM5490/IPM500 family.
- Carbon Fibre Chassis For Crystal Group Embedded Computer
The Crystal Group RE0412 is a small-form factor embedded computer in a carbon fibre chassis.
- Online “colorControl” Measuring System Now Available In Australia
The first online colour measuring system colorCONTROL ACS 7000 from Micro-Epsilon Eltrotec is suitable for automotive paint inspections, interior colour measurements and more
- Integrate Control Solutions With Rockwell Servo Drive
The Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 single-axis servo drive provides motion scalability while operating with the family of CompactLogix controllers.
- Gigabit Switch By Aaxeon Powers Via Ethernet
The LNP-800AGH-24 (-T) gigabit PoE switch provides data as well as power over Ethernet to power devices.
- Bestech Offers High-Precision Laser Guidance For Robots
Bestech Australia provides high-precision, flexible laser sensing solutions for robot measurement tasks.
- Miniature Position Sensors Are Pressure Resistant
The miniature AC-Operated LVDT Position Sensors from Bestech Australia offer a lightweight, low mass core and a compact 3/8” diameter ideal for high response dynamic measurement.
- ifm Efector Pressure Sensors Now With IO-Link
The latest pressure sensor from ifm efector now communicates all data via switching outputs or IO-Link 1.1.
- Photoelectric Sensor Achieves Long-Range Output
Ifm efector has equipped its OG cube in a metal housing with a newly developed 2-wire output stage.
- Futek Digital Display Offered In Two Versions
The IHH500 Intelligent Digital Display from FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology is a multi-purpose digital display.
- Intelligent Signal Conditioners Simplify Industrial Measurements
Acromag’s IntelliPack modules are configured for integrator, totaliser, characteriser, comparator, and limit monitoring applications.