- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Valve motor drive process controller
The 6170+ incorporates advanced tuning algorithms, with selectable pre-tune and self-tuning for easy setup.
- Sensor with in-line calibration
Enhanced sensor electronics allow calibration using an accessory UniCond calibrator without removing the sensor from the process.
- Stand-Alone NI CompactDAQ System
NI releases stand-alone CompactDAQ System for
high-performance embedded measurements and logging.
- LabVIEW 2012 improves scalability of measurement and control systems
New features drive development practices to help users deliver high-performance and high-quality systems in less time.
- MX5 tool grinder
The MX5 is positioned in the middle of the ANCA range, between the entry level FastGrind and the larger TX series.
- Ultra slim open frame monitor
The open front bezel design enables flexible and customised face plates suitable for re-engineering.
- Water sorption analysis
The DVS Intrinsic offers a rapid, sensitive and accurate means for the determination of moisture sorption properties of solids.
- AS-i safety monitor with USB interface
The new safety monitor of ifm efector monitors the transmitted code sequences in the AS-i network.
- Hydrostatic level measurement in hazardous areas
The new hydrostatic submersible pressure transmitters from ifm efector have ATEX, IECEx and GL approvals.
- Robot for high precision arc welding
IRB1520ID provides increased safety for operators plus delivers bulls-eye motion control and welding reliability.
- Air knives and air curtains made to spec
Spray Nozzle Engineering supply a range of safety air nozzles which reduce compressed air noise and usage.
- Spray nozzle combats excessive dust
Using a spray nozzle to apply water to the crushed rock in a ratio of 1.5% by weight, dust is kept to a minimum.
- Centac simplifies compressor control
The latest controller for Centac’s centrifugal compressors is the Xe-145F which has advanced remote communications and control features.
- Accutech instrumentation range offers high scalability
The Schneider Electric range of Accutech wireless instrumentation products are cost-effective alternatives to traditional, hard-wired sensors.
- Panel PC with touch-screen display
ifm efector offers a panel PC specially designed for setting and observing object recognition and identification systems.
- MultiCELL transmitter/controller enhanced
Burkert has released a new extension module for the MultiCELL transmitter/controller 8619.
- Multicolour indication for flexible performance on factory floor
Micomax Sensors & Automation announces the Banner Engineering S18L general-purpose indicators.
- Compact powerhouses
SEW-EURODRIVE Australia has added two sizes to their P-Series of standardised catalogue products, P072 and P082.
- High-efficiency rotary screen
The Rotary Drum Screen for high efficiency screening of industrial and municipal wastewaters.
- Unique solutions to complex data entry
The Model 121 Series is virtually impervious to contaminants found in the harshest applications, both indoors and in the field.