- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- App for Android provides first heat map of Wi-Fi network
AirMapper App sees beyond speed and signal strength to map true smart device performance and elevate enterprise network BYOD performance.
- Smallest dual bent tube Coriolis mass flowmeter
Yokogawa’s new Rotamass LR employs a dual bent tube and self-draining design.
- Martel pressure calibrators for EX applications
The familiar Martel 3 key user interface is supported by a multi-mode operating system that allows a range of operations.
- RapidDraw3D Valve Model Generator
Free automated valve assembly model generator allows users to create realistic 3D valve assemblies and export them to any CAD program.
- Self-contained wireless photoelectric sensor
The SureCross Q45 improves efficiency in control and monitoring applications.
- Miniature high temperature accelerometer
The Dytran model 3122C is a miniature charge mode accelerometer designed for use in high temperature general purpose vibration applications.
- Eight-port Gigabit Industrial switch
The LNX-802AG multi-mode and single-mode models have two fixed SC Gigabit fiber ports and six copper ports.
- Accurate ultrasonic controllers
The SITRANS LUT400 series controllers are long-range ultrasonic controllers for continuous level or volume measurement of liquids and solids.
- T-slot cylinder sensors with integral M8 connector
The position of the M8 connector directly on the sensor results in space savings in the cable duct and prevents an entanglement in cable loops.
- Reliable overflow protection for liquids
Settings in the application, via the visible LED switching status, allows for immediate identification.
- DEWE2 series is ruggedised
There are DEWE2 instruments offering from 4 to 18 TRION Slots, with or without a built-in computer.
- Remote analyser capability eliminates need for site visits when troubleshooting WLAN
Fluke Networks’ portable WLAN tools offer both real-time remote Wi-Fi troubleshooting and spectrum analysis.
- Motor motion controller MSM3
The MSM3 is suitable for harsh environments, even environments with high humidity, dirtiness or heavy vibrations.
- Test samples for product inspection equipment
Mettler Toledo’s new test samples offer manufacturers robust samples to ensure their metal detection and x-ray inspection systems comply with food safety legislation.
- TURCK offers full range of optical sensing products
TURCK Australia is now offering a broad selection of photoelectric sensors, safety light curtains and tower lights.
- Multiprotocol Technology simplifies Industrial Ethernet for Distributed I/O
This unique technology allows users to employ one device for three protocols — EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP and PROFINET.
- Stainless steel motor IP69K
LinMot enhances the stainless steel series of industrial Linear Motors with the protection rating IP69K.
- Wireless Telemetry Modbus Gateway
Modbus Gateway provides a simple interface for engineers to gather data from wireless instrumentation.
- World’s first RF vector signal transceiver
National Instruments has introduced the world’s first RF vector signal transceiver, the NI PXIe-5644R, and with it, a new class of software-designed instrumentation.
- Double block and bleed valve
NOSHOK has released the 3070 Series Double Block & Bleed Valve with redundant isolation valves and a dedicated vent valve to ensure safety in hazardous media applications.