- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Accurate ultrasonic controllers
The SITRANS LUT400 series controllers are long-range ultrasonic controllers for continuous level or volume measurement of liquids and solids.
- T-slot cylinder sensors with integral M8 connector
The position of the M8 connector directly on the sensor results in space savings in the cable duct and prevents an entanglement in cable loops.
- Reliable overflow protection for liquids
Settings in the application, via the visible LED switching status, allows for immediate identification.
- DEWE2 series is ruggedised
There are DEWE2 instruments offering from 4 to 18 TRION Slots, with or without a built-in computer.
- Remote analyser capability eliminates need for site visits when troubleshooting WLAN
Fluke Networks’ portable WLAN tools offer both real-time remote Wi-Fi troubleshooting and spectrum analysis.
- Motor motion controller MSM3
The MSM3 is suitable for harsh environments, even environments with high humidity, dirtiness or heavy vibrations.
- Test samples for product inspection equipment
Mettler Toledo’s new test samples offer manufacturers robust samples to ensure their metal detection and x-ray inspection systems comply with food safety legislation.
- TURCK offers full range of optical sensing products
TURCK Australia is now offering a broad selection of photoelectric sensors, safety light curtains and tower lights.
- Multiprotocol Technology simplifies Industrial Ethernet for Distributed I/O
This unique technology allows users to employ one device for three protocols — EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP and PROFINET.
- Stainless steel motor IP69K
LinMot enhances the stainless steel series of industrial Linear Motors with the protection rating IP69K.
- Wireless Telemetry Modbus Gateway
Modbus Gateway provides a simple interface for engineers to gather data from wireless instrumentation.
- World’s first RF vector signal transceiver
National Instruments has introduced the world’s first RF vector signal transceiver, the NI PXIe-5644R, and with it, a new class of software-designed instrumentation.
- Double block and bleed valve
NOSHOK has released the 3070 Series Double Block & Bleed Valve with redundant isolation valves and a dedicated vent valve to ensure safety in hazardous media applications.
- Valve motor drive process controller
The 6170+ incorporates advanced tuning algorithms, with selectable pre-tune and self-tuning for easy setup.
- Sensor with in-line calibration
Enhanced sensor electronics allow calibration using an accessory UniCond calibrator without removing the sensor from the process.
- Stand-Alone NI CompactDAQ System
NI releases stand-alone CompactDAQ System for
high-performance embedded measurements and logging.
- LabVIEW 2012 improves scalability of measurement and control systems
New features drive development practices to help users deliver high-performance and high-quality systems in less time.
- MX5 tool grinder
The MX5 is positioned in the middle of the ANCA range, between the entry level FastGrind and the larger TX series.
- Ultra slim open frame monitor
The open front bezel design enables flexible and customised face plates suitable for re-engineering.
- Water sorption analysis
The DVS Intrinsic offers a rapid, sensitive and accurate means for the determination of moisture sorption properties of solids.