- alternative fuel
- Amira Global
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Design Software
- Electric Vehicle,
- electronic chips
- Gulf Western Oil
- hydrogen fuel
- INA Needle
- Organic material
- Process Control
- Quantum engineering
- research and development
- Solar interngy
- Solar Power
- toxic water
- warwick farm
- waste water
- Low cost servos
Based on the G5 series, the G5 Lite servos represent a cut-down version, with a number of advanced features removed to reduce costs.
- Flexible RFID system
Flexible RFID system features an evaluation unit, antennas and transponder.
- Voltage monitoring for DeviceNet applications
The 7/8-16UN minifast tees, splitters and in-line diagnostic devices are designed for use in DeviceNet applications.
- Nautiz X1 ultra-rugged smartphone
The Nautiz X1 claims to be the toughest smartphone in the world.
- Two-wire magnetic flowmeter
Yokogawa Australia has released an enhanced version of the ADMAG AXR two-wire magnetic flowmeter.
- Motion Technologies stocks Drive Slew Ring products
Slewing drives are made by manufacturing gearing, bearings, seals, housing and auxiliary components into an assembled finished gearbox.
- Integrated DNA machine monitoring
Integrated vibration-based condition monitoring reduces maintenance costs and improves safety in the maritime industry.
- XTS eXtended Transport System for packaging technology
Optimised flow of material offers savings potential on mechanical costs.
- Ethernet Gateway delivers extended communication capabilities
TURCK BL67 Ethernet Gateway delivers extended communication capabilities for on-machine, modular I/O applications.
- Hygrometer design increases reliability of tests in climatic chambers
The new sensor design of Michell Instruments’ S8000 Remote chilled mirror hygrometer combines high-accuracy temperature control with new materials to improve reliability and avoid condensation.
- Beckhoff extends its range of measurement terminals
Measurement applications with demanding requirements for accuracy can be seamlessly integrated into a standard control system with new EtherCAT Terminals.
- Reliable monitoring of dynamic dosing applications
The new microsensors are made for high precision process monitoring in low volume dosing applications. The reliability of liquid handling systems is significantly improved.
- Noshok 3070 Series Double Block and Bleed Valve
The block valve isolates the downstream process fluids, while the bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids.
- Rackmount computer for substation applications
The IEC 61850-3 certified DA-681 is designed to provide a large variety of communication ports.
- Simulator makes it easier to track and reduce CO2 emissions
Aspen Plus can transform CO2 from a pollutant into a biofuels feedstock.
- Transportable hydrocarbon dew-point analyser
The Transportable Condumax II measures hydrocarbon and water dew-point in the same way and to the same accuracy as the on-line version.
- Turbidity analyzer with intelligent sensor technology
The Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer is suitable for monitoring turbidity in filter backwashing systems to optimise plant efficiency.
- SK 200E distributed inverter series
These frequency inverters provide solutions with adaptable functions for any application where cost-efficient drives with a performance between 0.25 and 22 kW are required.
- Energy chain allows cables to be compactly routed
At the heart of the system is a special energy chain which supplies moving media and control signals via a carriage or slide within a metal guiding channel.
- SIL 2-Rated SRM Safety Relay Module
The SRM is part of the Moore Industries’ FS Functional Safety Series and accepts single contact closure inputs from logic solver trip outputs.