- Australian Space Agency
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- hydrogen energy
- industrial internet of things
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Western Australia
- Digital temperature indicators
These temperature indicators are a suitable replacement for bimetal, liquid bulb and glass thermometers.
- Compact switched-mode power supplies
The switched-mode power supplies are available in two designs: BasicLine in a compact plastic housing and ClassicLine in a robust metal housing.
- COMbricks RS485-IS Repeater module
The COMbricks RS 485 Intrinsic Safety barrier is capable of creating segments for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Low profile enclosed 100W medical power supply
With IEC60601-1 certification and built in power factor correction these power supplies boast up to 90% efficiency.
- Ultra-Cool Field Metrology Well delivers stability
The 9190A is suitable for pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance.
- Magnetic measuring system for rotary applications
The PMIS4/ PMIR5 delivers high EMC protection and a superior signal performance up to 327,680 pulses/ 360°.
- Fluke Networks LinkRunner performs Ethernet connectivity tests
Fluke Networks LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for frontline technicians and IT managers performs six essential connectivity tests and returns the results to the user in less than ten seconds.
- Omron controller offers built-in Ethernet
The CP1L CPU units by OMRON feature Ethernet connectivity, and are the latest additions to the OMRON CP series of programmable controllers.
- Wireless router receives safety certification
The Becker Wireless Router Access Point has been approved under the ANZEx Explosion Protected Electrical Equipment certification.
- SIL 3 certified flame monitor
The Durag D-LX 200 compact flame monitor allows selective and failsafe continuous flame monitoring for various applications.
- VT02 fills gap between thermometers and thermal imagers
The Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer is a troubleshooting camera with an infrared heat map.
- Digital power meter guarantees accuracy
Yokogawa’s WT300 series of digital power meters feature a basic accuracy of 0.1% of reading and guaranteed accuracy over the entire measurement range.
- Compact sample conditioning for spot-checks of moisture
The MDM300 sample panel is a fully-functioning sample system that is also light and easily portable.
- Low noise differential impedance transducers
The low noise version of Kaman’s DIT-5200 offers true differential for common mode rejection and high sensitivity up to 39mV/µm in both single and dual channel configurations.
- Hydrostatic pressure sensors
The submersible series is a suitable solution for level monitoring in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Plastic-bodied electromagnetic flow meter
The WMP-Series is a full-bore meter designed for flow and usage monitoring applications in 1 and 2 inch pipe.
- Six-port M12 passive junction box
The 6-port M12 passive junction box is designed to integrate multiple devices into a single unit.
- Calibration and maintenance made efficient
The MCS200 Modular Calibration System is a test and calibration system for workshops and laboratories.
- Geared motors with a smart head for positioning tasks
Nord DriveSystems SK 200E inverters are available for installation near the motor or as motor-integrated models.
- Intrinsically safe dew-point transmitter
The Easidew I.S. now has certification from IECEx in addition to ATEX, FM and CSA.