- BSC Industrial
- carbon emissions
- CBc Australia
- Deakin University
- Electric Vehicle,
- Engineers Australia
- federal government
- flow meters
- hydrogen fuel
- Karen Andrews
- Kestrel Manufacturing
- marketing strategy
- Poly Chain
- RRJ Engineering
- Shell lubricants
- space grants
- Steve Keown
- Viva Energy
- waste water
- wind power
- Software Toolbox expands Top Server power distribution connectivity
New version supports IEC 61850 protocol and enhances electronic flow measurement, ControlLogix firmware support and GE Ethernet performance.
- Hall Effect thickness gauge
Accurate measurement of the thickness of thin-walled items such as blow-moulded plastic bottles is possible with the Magna-Mike 8600.
- Robust SMI series worm gear unit
Worm gear units from the SMI series have larger output bearings and a smooth aluminium housing.
- Insertion electromagnetic flow sensor
The Sensor comes in brass or stainless steel allowing it to handle a range of pressures and temperatures.
- Surge protection series first to meet new IEC standards
Weidmuller claims to be the first company in the world to unveil a range of surge protection devices that meet the new global IEC standards while exceeding Australian standards.
- Experion PMD offers increased integration and easy upgrade
The new release integrates Experion Alarm Management, Experion Integrated Historian, OneWireless and Digital Video Manager solutions.
- Laser measurement system aids alignment of strand guide rollers in casting plants
Simetal Opal provides operators of continuous casting plants with an integrated laser measurement system for exact alignment of strand guide rollers.
- Digital temperature indicators
These temperature indicators are a suitable replacement for bimetal, liquid bulb and glass thermometers.
- Compact switched-mode power supplies
The switched-mode power supplies are available in two designs: BasicLine in a compact plastic housing and ClassicLine in a robust metal housing.
- COMbricks RS485-IS Repeater module
The COMbricks RS 485 Intrinsic Safety barrier is capable of creating segments for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Low profile enclosed 100W medical power supply
With IEC60601-1 certification and built in power factor correction these power supplies boast up to 90% efficiency.
- Ultra-Cool Field Metrology Well delivers stability
The 9190A is suitable for pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance.
- Magnetic measuring system for rotary applications
The PMIS4/ PMIR5 delivers high EMC protection and a superior signal performance up to 327,680 pulses/ 360°.
- Fluke Networks LinkRunner performs Ethernet connectivity tests
Fluke Networks LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for frontline technicians and IT managers performs six essential connectivity tests and returns the results to the user in less than ten seconds.
- Omron controller offers built-in Ethernet
The CP1L CPU units by OMRON feature Ethernet connectivity, and are the latest additions to the OMRON CP series of programmable controllers.
- Wireless router receives safety certification
The Becker Wireless Router Access Point has been approved under the ANZEx Explosion Protected Electrical Equipment certification.
- SIL 3 certified flame monitor
The Durag D-LX 200 compact flame monitor allows selective and failsafe continuous flame monitoring for various applications.
- VT02 fills gap between thermometers and thermal imagers
The Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer is a troubleshooting camera with an infrared heat map.
- Digital power meter guarantees accuracy
Yokogawa’s WT300 series of digital power meters feature a basic accuracy of 0.1% of reading and guaranteed accuracy over the entire measurement range.
- Compact sample conditioning for spot-checks of moisture
The MDM300 sample panel is a fully-functioning sample system that is also light and easily portable.