- advanced manufacturing
- artificial intelligence
- BAE Systems
- battery storage
- cloud computing
- Cyber Security
- data analytics
- Energy Management
- Industry 4.0
- machine learning
- Monash university
- Predictive Maintenance
- Solar Panels
- Total construction
- Western Australia
- 4-20mA output vibration transmitter
Model 640B01 from IMI Sensors is a 4-20mA output vibration transmitter for permanent installation.
- Range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas
The intrinsically safe transmitters offer measurement ranges of between 0.2 bar and 1000 bar.
- MatrikonOPC releases enhanced server for Allen Bradley to expand devices supported
Additional devices supported include ControlLogix, MicroLogix and PLC5s providing users with open access connectivity for their Allen Bradley PLCs.
- First strain relief device for Ethernet cables
The IE-CFK-05 provides support and relief for these cables once they are attached to industrial switches.
- Single-stage right-angle gear unit can be used as stand-alone gear unit for direct motor mounting
With the W series servo SPIROPLAN right-angle gear unit, SEW-Eurodrive is shifting the focus to simpler applications with a torque range of up to 180 Nm.
- IP67 power supply units for direct mounting in the field
Due to their degree of protection the new PSU67 power supply units can also be fitted directly to the machine without any protective measures.
- Dew-point hygrometer helps reduce cost of annealing processes
Michell’s S8000 RS high-precision dew-point hygrometer enables furnace operators to achieve high standards of finishes and quality of metal products at lower annealing temperatures.
- Gigabit WAN/LAN industrial Ethernet security router
The router translates addresses between different
networks using protocols such as port forwarding, or masquerading to protect all the Ethernet devices of the hidden network.
- Kaman KD-2446 for RPM sensing in harsh environments
The opto-isolated switched output makes the KD-2446 suitable for interfacing to PLC inputs, counters, timers or alarm circuits.
- USB Sensor Interface with LabVIEW connection
The 9205 burster USB sensor interface is suitable where frequent and fast readings from the sensors and direct data acquisition to a PC are required.
- Online service videos to train engineering staff
Videos suitable for those looking for basic maintenance of Helical geared motors and their components.
- Coaxial power sensor
With a range of 55 dB the R&S NRP-Z58 offers the largest dynamic range of any thermal power sensor on the market.
- Lascar EL-USB-ACT data logger
The standalone data logger measures and stores over 127,000 AC and DC current readings over a 0 to 1000 amp DC measurement range.
- First non-contact wear-free universal encoder with permanent sealing
The sensor and the positioning element of the encoder are fully encapsulated and therefore designed as two independent and fully sealed units that work together without contact.
- Turck BL Compact in stainless steel
It provides greater resistance to corrosion and other environmental contaminants than standard nickel-brass variations.
- Software Toolbox expands Top Server power distribution connectivity
New version supports IEC 61850 protocol and enhances electronic flow measurement, ControlLogix firmware support and GE Ethernet performance.
- Hall Effect thickness gauge
Accurate measurement of the thickness of thin-walled items such as blow-moulded plastic bottles is possible with the Magna-Mike 8600.
- Robust SMI series worm gear unit
Worm gear units from the SMI series have larger output bearings and a smooth aluminium housing.
- Insertion electromagnetic flow sensor
The Sensor comes in brass or stainless steel allowing it to handle a range of pressures and temperatures.
- Surge protection series first to meet new IEC standards
Weidmuller claims to be the first company in the world to unveil a range of surge protection devices that meet the new global IEC standards while exceeding Australian standards.