- Emerson expands ultrasonic meter family to provide high-accuracy dynamic flow measurement for liquefied natural gas
Redundant 4-path Daniel 3818 Liquid Ultrasonic Meter provides stable and reliable dynamic volume measurement of LNG at cryogenic temperatures.
- Rugged thickness gauge
The 45MG is an ultrasonic thickness gauge incorporating standard measurement features and software options.
- DIN rail-mounted display terminal
The EL6090 EtherCAT display terminal features an illuminated LC display and a non-resettable operating hours counter.
- PC Control and EtherCAT deliver open control architecture for maximum flexibility
The TwinCAT automation software integrates a uniform engineering tool for the software mapping of all control functions from safe drive technology to complex CNC functions.
- CP-Link 4 is a one cable display link
CP-Link 4 is the new connection technology for operating panels located up to 100m away from the Industrial PC.
- Hygienic helical bevel gear units
Nord DriveSystems’ aluminium two-stage helical
bevel gear units in five sizes with a maximum torque of 660 Nm is easy to clean.
- PC Control in compact Bus Coupler format fits numerous applications
The CX8090 Embedded PC is a complete PC controller that can perform many different building automation functions inexpensively and in a space-saving Bus Coupler housing.
- Q.series data acquisition system for high speed measurements
Q.series modules can be selected based on individual sensor measurement requirements including acquisition rate and input/output type.
- Ethernet communication in future data exchange and process control
Ethernet/IP employs star network technology is a network communication standard capable of large amounts of data exchanging at a speed of 10Mbps or 100Mbps.
- Proximity switch features 75-mm switching distance
The sensor can be mounted partially embedded or fully flush and its switching sensitivity adjusts itself to the mounting conditions.
- Oxygen analyser helps composting process for organic fertilizer
The XZR500 helps to ensure the levels of oxygen in the composting chamber remain at the optimum level for maximum performance.
- Wireless cable replacer supports Point To Multi-Point
P2MP transfers wired sensors data and I/O control commands between a local Master node and two Slave nodes installed in separate remote locations.
- Modular designed controller for capacitive sensors
The capaNCDT 6220 features four measurement channels and is operated via web and Ethernet interfaces.
- DIN rail mounted power supply
Soanar has released the SDR-960 series of DIN rail mounted power supplies from Meanwell.
- Tools simplify machinery safety-system design
Rockwell Automation’s Safety Automation Builder configuration software and Safety Functions pre-engineered design documents help users navigate the safety-system design process.
- 4-20mA output vibration transmitter
Model 640B01 from IMI Sensors is a 4-20mA output vibration transmitter for permanent installation.
- Range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas
The intrinsically safe transmitters offer measurement ranges of between 0.2 bar and 1000 bar.
- MatrikonOPC releases enhanced server for Allen Bradley to expand devices supported
Additional devices supported include ControlLogix, MicroLogix and PLC5s providing users with open access connectivity for their Allen Bradley PLCs.
- First strain relief device for Ethernet cables
The IE-CFK-05 provides support and relief for these cables once they are attached to industrial switches.
- Single-stage right-angle gear unit can be used as stand-alone gear unit for direct motor mounting
With the W series servo SPIROPLAN right-angle gear unit, SEW-Eurodrive is shifting the focus to simpler applications with a torque range of up to 180 Nm.