- actuator systems
- Barry O'Rourke
- Beckhoff Automation
- Engineers Australia
- global automation
- Global G Series
- Hydrogen Park
- Karen Andrews
- Sustainable Energy Council
- Sydney Water
- university of newcastle
- water utilities
- ProfiTrace V2.8 released
Users with limited Profibus skills can get a better insight into the condition of the network without getting blurred with too many details.
- Functional surge logger
Varitector Logger 30 can register and document large current pulses as well as the frequency and time of the incidents.
- Linear adjust mechanical vibration switch
Model 685A09 claims better sensitivity adjustment compared with traditional designs.
- Multiturn encoder for harsh operating conditions
The compact RM9000 converts 4096 revolutions into one absolute position value.
- Compact actuator added to Linak’s TechLine range
The LA14 is characterised by its robust design with heavy duty aluminium housing allowing the actuator to be used in harsh environments with full exposure to weather.
- Magna 3 with Grundfos Direct Sensors inside
With more than 200 models the Magna3 covers a range of applications in heating to industrial applications.
- In-situ sensor convenience with the power of an analyser
An oxygen sensor that provides faster measurement and more accurate data is always going to be of interest to the chemical industry.
- Australia-first mega-litre drilling tank
SCF Group has introduced an intermodal 500-barrel capacity liquid containment tank for drilling applications such as mixing and fracking and a complementary flow back tank for sediment separation.
- Coil thickness measurement
The thicknessCONTROL MTS 8201.LLT O-frame measurement system is equipped with laser line scanners to determine the thickness profile of individual metal strips in slitting lines.
- Grundfos unveils innovative differential pressure industrial transmitter
Users needed a more cost-effective way of integrating the DPI on the pump and with only 2 wires for pumps where grounding is not required or obtainable.
- PVDF submersible pressure transducer
This sensor is designed for harsh and corrosive liquids level measurement where even stain steel and titanium cannot survive.
- Variable frequency drives for energy efficient process control
The EFC 3600 variable frequency drive complements the existing product portfolio including the Fe and Fv frequency converters as well as the IndraDrive platform.
- Oxygen analyser reduces natural gas consumption at crematoria
The XZR500 enables the process to be run as efficiently as possible with the minimum of emissions.
- Emerson expands ultrasonic meter family to provide high-accuracy dynamic flow measurement for liquefied natural gas
Redundant 4-path Daniel 3818 Liquid Ultrasonic Meter provides stable and reliable dynamic volume measurement of LNG at cryogenic temperatures.
- Rugged thickness gauge
The 45MG is an ultrasonic thickness gauge incorporating standard measurement features and software options.
- DIN rail-mounted display terminal
The EL6090 EtherCAT display terminal features an illuminated LC display and a non-resettable operating hours counter.
- PC Control and EtherCAT deliver open control architecture for maximum flexibility
The TwinCAT automation software integrates a uniform engineering tool for the software mapping of all control functions from safe drive technology to complex CNC functions.
- CP-Link 4 is a one cable display link
CP-Link 4 is the new connection technology for operating panels located up to 100m away from the Industrial PC.
- Hygienic helical bevel gear units
Nord DriveSystems’ aluminium two-stage helical
bevel gear units in five sizes with a maximum torque of 660 Nm is easy to clean.
- PC Control in compact Bus Coupler format fits numerous applications
The CX8090 Embedded PC is a complete PC controller that can perform many different building automation functions inexpensively and in a space-saving Bus Coupler housing.