- advanced manufacturing
- battery storage
- Beckhoff Automation
- Cyber Security
- energy storage
- Industrial Computers
- industrial internet of things
- Industrial PCs
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Rockwell Automation
- Solar Power
- South Australia
- space industry
- University of Adelaide
- Water Management
- Western Australia
- PVDF submersible pressure transducer
This sensor is designed for harsh and corrosive liquids level measurement where even stain steel and titanium cannot survive.
- Variable frequency drives for energy efficient process control
The EFC 3600 variable frequency drive complements the existing product portfolio including the Fe and Fv frequency converters as well as the IndraDrive platform.
- Oxygen analyser reduces natural gas consumption at crematoria
The XZR500 enables the process to be run as efficiently as possible with the minimum of emissions.
- Emerson expands ultrasonic meter family to provide high-accuracy dynamic flow measurement for liquefied natural gas
Redundant 4-path Daniel 3818 Liquid Ultrasonic Meter provides stable and reliable dynamic volume measurement of LNG at cryogenic temperatures.
- Rugged thickness gauge
The 45MG is an ultrasonic thickness gauge incorporating standard measurement features and software options.
- DIN rail-mounted display terminal
The EL6090 EtherCAT display terminal features an illuminated LC display and a non-resettable operating hours counter.
- PC Control and EtherCAT deliver open control architecture for maximum flexibility
The TwinCAT automation software integrates a uniform engineering tool for the software mapping of all control functions from safe drive technology to complex CNC functions.
- CP-Link 4 is a one cable display link
CP-Link 4 is the new connection technology for operating panels located up to 100m away from the Industrial PC.
- Hygienic helical bevel gear units
Nord DriveSystems’ aluminium two-stage helical
bevel gear units in five sizes with a maximum torque of 660 Nm is easy to clean.
- PC Control in compact Bus Coupler format fits numerous applications
The CX8090 Embedded PC is a complete PC controller that can perform many different building automation functions inexpensively and in a space-saving Bus Coupler housing.
- Q.series data acquisition system for high speed measurements
Q.series modules can be selected based on individual sensor measurement requirements including acquisition rate and input/output type.
- Ethernet communication in future data exchange and process control
Ethernet/IP employs star network technology is a network communication standard capable of large amounts of data exchanging at a speed of 10Mbps or 100Mbps.
- Proximity switch features 75-mm switching distance
The sensor can be mounted partially embedded or fully flush and its switching sensitivity adjusts itself to the mounting conditions.
- Oxygen analyser helps composting process for organic fertilizer
The XZR500 helps to ensure the levels of oxygen in the composting chamber remain at the optimum level for maximum performance.
- Wireless cable replacer supports Point To Multi-Point
P2MP transfers wired sensors data and I/O control commands between a local Master node and two Slave nodes installed in separate remote locations.
- Modular designed controller for capacitive sensors
The capaNCDT 6220 features four measurement channels and is operated via web and Ethernet interfaces.
- DIN rail mounted power supply
Soanar has released the SDR-960 series of DIN rail mounted power supplies from Meanwell.
- Tools simplify machinery safety-system design
Rockwell Automation’s Safety Automation Builder configuration software and Safety Functions pre-engineered design documents help users navigate the safety-system design process.
- 4-20mA output vibration transmitter
Model 640B01 from IMI Sensors is a 4-20mA output vibration transmitter for permanent installation.
- Range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas
The intrinsically safe transmitters offer measurement ranges of between 0.2 bar and 1000 bar.