- PC Control and EtherCAT deliver open control architecture for maximum flexibility
The TwinCAT automation software integrates a uniform engineering tool for the software mapping of all control functions from safe drive technology to complex CNC functions.
- CP-Link 4 is a one cable display link
CP-Link 4 is the new connection technology for operating panels located up to 100m away from the Industrial PC.
- Hygienic helical bevel gear units
Nord DriveSystems’ aluminium two-stage helical
bevel gear units in five sizes with a maximum torque of 660 Nm is easy to clean.
- PC Control in compact Bus Coupler format fits numerous applications
The CX8090 Embedded PC is a complete PC controller that can perform many different building automation functions inexpensively and in a space-saving Bus Coupler housing.
- Q.series data acquisition system for high speed measurements
Q.series modules can be selected based on individual sensor measurement requirements including acquisition rate and input/output type.
- Ethernet communication in future data exchange and process control
Ethernet/IP employs star network technology is a network communication standard capable of large amounts of data exchanging at a speed of 10Mbps or 100Mbps.
- Proximity switch features 75-mm switching distance
The sensor can be mounted partially embedded or fully flush and its switching sensitivity adjusts itself to the mounting conditions.
- Oxygen analyser helps composting process for organic fertilizer
The XZR500 helps to ensure the levels of oxygen in the composting chamber remain at the optimum level for maximum performance.
- Wireless cable replacer supports Point To Multi-Point
P2MP transfers wired sensors data and I/O control commands between a local Master node and two Slave nodes installed in separate remote locations.
- Modular designed controller for capacitive sensors
The capaNCDT 6220 features four measurement channels and is operated via web and Ethernet interfaces.
- DIN rail mounted power supply
Soanar has released the SDR-960 series of DIN rail mounted power supplies from Meanwell.
- Tools simplify machinery safety-system design
Rockwell Automation’s Safety Automation Builder configuration software and Safety Functions pre-engineered design documents help users navigate the safety-system design process.
- 4-20mA output vibration transmitter
Model 640B01 from IMI Sensors is a 4-20mA output vibration transmitter for permanent installation.
- Range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas
The intrinsically safe transmitters offer measurement ranges of between 0.2 bar and 1000 bar.
- MatrikonOPC releases enhanced server for Allen Bradley to expand devices supported
Additional devices supported include ControlLogix, MicroLogix and PLC5s providing users with open access connectivity for their Allen Bradley PLCs.
- First strain relief device for Ethernet cables
The IE-CFK-05 provides support and relief for these cables once they are attached to industrial switches.
- Single-stage right-angle gear unit can be used as stand-alone gear unit for direct motor mounting
With the W series servo SPIROPLAN right-angle gear unit, SEW-Eurodrive is shifting the focus to simpler applications with a torque range of up to 180 Nm.
- IP67 power supply units for direct mounting in the field
Due to their degree of protection the new PSU67 power supply units can also be fitted directly to the machine without any protective measures.
- Dew-point hygrometer helps reduce cost of annealing processes
Michell’s S8000 RS high-precision dew-point hygrometer enables furnace operators to achieve high standards of finishes and quality of metal products at lower annealing temperatures.
- Gigabit WAN/LAN industrial Ethernet security router
The router translates addresses between different
networks using protocols such as port forwarding, or masquerading to protect all the Ethernet devices of the hidden network.