- RWE and H2U join forces to develop global hydrogen trading between Australia and Germany
- Beckhoff Automation strengthens customer relationships in the middle of a pandemic
- AnteoTech’s rapid Covid-19 test gets European accreditation
- Energy Renaissance, IMCRC, CSIRO team up to deliver secure battery management system
Backplane Systems Technology is now offering Neousys’ Nuvo-7250VTC Intel 9th/8th-Gen Core in-vehicle controller with 4x or 8x PoE+ ports and supercapacitor-based power backup module.
The Nuvo-7250VTC is a rugged in-vehicle controller that utilizes Neousys’ innovative supercapacitor-based power backup solution. Powered by Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core processors with up to 8/6-core and 64GB DDR4 memory, it offers over 50 per cent performance increase over previous generations for versatile in-vehicle applications.
This in-vehicle computer is equipped with supercapacitor technology to provide 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain the system to safely shutdown during unforeseen power outages. The Nuvo-7250VTC offers a variety of peripherals and connections. It has four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP cameras with M12 (x-coded connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0 and USB3.1 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock and vibration environments.
Internal expansion wise, it features two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding wireless modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for wireless communication.
Additionally, there is a 4G cellular module option that is certified to work with Australia telecommunications which can save implementation time and cost. The Nuvo-7250VTC also features isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control, 8~35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with EN50155 railway certification. Coupled with supercapacitor power backup technology, the Nuvo-7250VTC offers data protection and is the perfect solution for various in-vehicle applications.
- Supports Intel 9th/8th-Gen Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
- Onboard isolated CAN Bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented supercapacitor-based uninterruptible power backup
- E-Mark and EN50155 Certificate