National Instruments has introduced NI LabVIEW 2012, the latest version of the system design software for engineers and scientists.
Users gain ready-to-run starting points for a breadth of LabVIEW applications and access to new training options that help improve the quality of their systems.
LabVIEW 2012 Features:
- Templates and sample projects
- Self-paced online training
- Improved stability
- New tools for high-performance analysis and advanced image processing
- Productivity enhancements powered by the user community
- Mobile apps for display and control on an iPad