Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-8108GC Rugged GPU Computing Edge AI Platform with Industrial-Grade Design and In-Vehicle Features. Designed specifically to support a high-end 250W NVIDIA graphics card, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 14 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-accelerated Edge Computing, such as Autonomous Driving, Vision Inspection, and Surveillance/Security.
Nuvo-8108GC is powered by Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPUs coupled with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. The system incorporates an internal 2.5″ HDD/ SSD tray and one hot-swappable 2.5″ HDD/ SSD tray for easy replacement. There is also an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for the fast read/write performance. Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for GPU installation, Nuvo-8108GC has another two x8 PCIe slots (4-lanes) and one x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics, and communication.
The Nuvo-8108GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~48V wide-range DC input to handle heavy power requirements from 250W GPU. Along with built-in ignition control, it is possible to be deployed in a vehicle and be directly powered via the car’s electrical system. Nuvo-8108GC incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design, damping brackets, and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
The Nuvo-8108GC is Neousys’ response to the never-ending demand of TFLOPS in industrial GPU platforms. With industrial-grade power, thermal and mechanical design, it pushes versatile AI inference applications from laboratories to field applications, where reliability matters.
- Supports 250W NVIDIA Graphics Card up to 14 TFLOPS in FP32
- Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/Non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x16 (8-Lanes), Two x8 (4-Lanes), Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-On Cards
- 1x M.2 M Key, 1x M.2 B Key, and 2x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets.
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 3 Grms Vibration