- Horizon Power begins work on Australia’s first renewable hydrogen power plant
- EnergyAustralia gives green light to Australia’s first net zero emissions, hydrogen/gas power plant
- MacIntyre Wind Farm receives approval for development
- RWE and H2U join forces to develop global hydrogen trading between Australia and Germany
BST presents Neousys’ Nuvo-8208GC Ruggedized GPU Computing Edge AI Platform Supporting Dual 250W NVIDIA GPU, Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core Processor.
Nuvo-8208GC is the world’s first Dual GPU edge AI Platform with Industrial-Grade Design and In-Vehicle features. Designed specifically to support two high-end 250W NVIDIA graphics cards, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-Accelerated edge computing, such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
This Ruggedized GPU Edge AI Computing Platform is powered by Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core 8-core/16-thread CPUs coupled with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. The system incorporates two hot-swappable 2.5″ trays for easy HDD/ SSD replacement and an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for the ultimate disk performance.
Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots for GPU installation, Nuvo-8208GC has two other x8 PCIe slots and one x4 PCIe slot for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics and communication.
The Nuvo-8208GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~ 35V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from dual 250W GPUs. Along with built-in ignition control, it’s feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car’s power system. Mechanical wise, Nuvo-8208GC incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design, damping brackets and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
- supports Dual 250W NVIDIA Graphics Cards up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32;
- supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU;
- up to 128GB ECC/Non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM);
- two x8, one x4, Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards;
- two hot-swappable 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 support;
- 8~ 35V wide-range DC Input with built-in ignition power control;
- patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation (R.O.C Patent No. M534371); and
patented damping brackets to withstand 1 Grms vibration (R.O.C Patent No. M491752).