- Government to invest in reliable, affordable energy to reduce emissions and boost jobs
- Horizon Power begins work on Australia’s first renewable hydrogen power plant
- EnergyAustralia gives green light to Australia’s first net zero emissions, hydrogen/gas power plant
- MacIntyre Wind Farm receives approval for development
Fluke Calibration has introduced the 5128A RHapid-Cal Humidity Generator, a portable humidity generator for calibrating a large workload of probes and loggers in the field or in the laboratory.
The 5128A is ideal for corporate and independent calibration labs where humidity measurement is critical to prevent spoilage of products, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, semiconductors, chemicals, and food production.
The 5128A is lightweight and compact so technicians can easily take it to the field for thorough, reliable multi-point calibration of humidity probes and loggers.
In the lab, the 5128A reduces calibration time by at least 33 per cent compared to traditional two-pressure humidity generators, which are slower to respond to humidity and temperature set point changes.
The 5128A features:
• best-in-class system accuracy of ± 1.0per cent RH for dependable humidity probe calibration
• rapid humidity and temperature stabilisation time for high calibration throughput
• rate of change for temperature increase is typically 10 ºC/minute; for temperature decrease 1.5 ºC/minute
• rate of change for humidity increase is typically 10 per cent RH/minute; for decrease 5 per cent RH/minute.
• a six-point calibration can be done in two hours
• easy maintenance
• a front-loading desiccant cartridge can be easily changed by removing the front cap and sliding in a new one
• only clean distilled water is needed to operate the 5128A.