Backplane Systems Technology has introduced Neousys Technology’s new Nuvo-5608VR Series Intel 6th-Gen Core i7/i5 fanless mobile surveillance system with 8x PoE+, DIO, CAN Bus, and 2x 3.5-inch HDD (RAID 0/1).
It is Neousys’ latest fanless mobile surveillance system designed for real-time video analysis and streaming. It incorporates 6th-Gen Core i CPU, IP camera connectivity and massive storage capacity for emerging intelligent surveillance/security applications.
Featuring eight gigabit PoE+ ports, the Nuvo-5608VR provides sufficient bandwidth to collect high-definition video streams from IP cameras, while its 6th-Gen Core i7 CPU is capable of performing real-time video analytics. It accommodates two 3.5-inch hard drives with RAID 0/1 configuration to support more than 24 TB of storage capacity for recording 8-CH, 1080p @H.264 video for over 3 months.
Neousys’ patented damping-bracket is shipped with the Nuvo-5608VR to protect the system against vibration in harsh mobile environmental conditions.
Being a rugged mobile surveillance platform, the Nuvo-5608VR is equipped with dedicated HDD heat-spreaders to maintain adequate HDD operating temperature and along with extra features such as DIO, CAN bus and ignition control, the Nuvo-5608VR is the perfect fit for both stationary and mobile surveillance applications.
- Supports Intel 6th-Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 8x 802.3at PoE+ ports and 2x GbE ports
- 2x 3.5p-inch HDD accommodation, support RAID 0/1 with over 24 TB capacity
- Dedicated HDD heat-spreader for optimised thermal performance
- 4x full-size mini-PCIe sockets with SIM support
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 1x CAN 2.0 port
- 8-35V wide-range DC Input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented damping brackets to withstand 1 Grms vibration