Backplane Systems Technology has released Neousys Technology’s Nuvis-5306RT Series 6th-Gen Intel Skylake Vision Controller with Vision-Specific I/O, Real-Time Control and GPU-Computing.
It integrates all the functions needed for machine vision applications into a small and compact footprint. By incorporating built-in camera interfaces, real-time vision-specific I/O control and exceptional computing power, a very capable unit has been designed to meet demanding applications
To ensure that the system is always processing high-quality images, the Nuvis-5306RT includes an integrated LED lighting controller, camera trigger, encoder input, PWM output and Digital I/O. This allows the user to connect all the vision control devices that may be required. All the vision-specific I/O are managed by Neousys’ patented MCU-based architecture and DTIO/NuMCU firmware to guarantee microsecond-scale real-time I/O control.
As in any vision system, computing power is essential, the Nuvis-5306RT comes equipped with an Intel 6th Gen Core i7/i5 CPU. The Nuvis-5306RT can further expand on this computing power with the addition of a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950/1050 GPU to leverage CPU-accelerated vision library or deep-learning vision software. Combining built-in PoE+ and USB 3.0 interfaces, plus the expandability for CameraLink and CoaXPress, the Nuvis-5306RT is the ideal platform for demanding Machine Vision applications.
Key features include:
- Intel 6th Gen Core i7/i5 65W/35W CPU
- Supports up to 32 GB DDR4 Memory.
- Integrated vision-specific I/O
- 4-CH CC/CV lighting controller
- 4-CH camera trigger outputs
- 1-CH quadrature encoder input
- 8-CH isolated DI and 8-CH isolated DO
- Patented MCU-based, real-time I/O control by DTIO V2 and NuMCU
- Built-in camera interfaces
- 4-CH IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 4-CH USB 3.0 ports
- Supports NVIDIA GTX 950/1050 for GPU-accelerated MV