National Instruments recently announced open registrations for the 2014 NI Technical Symposiums, the company’s free annual professional development conference series that brings together hundreds of engineers, scientists and educators representing a spectrum of industries, from medical devices, transportation and telecommunications to robotics and energy.
Events will be held in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland between 28 October and 11 November 2014, and admission is free.
The NI Technical Symposiums provide attendees with a unique opportunity to tailor their learning experience, by selecting from 13 technical sessions presented by local and international NI and domain experts across multiple tracks as well as hands-on workstations.
Each Symposium location will feature a wide variety of technology and application specific sessions on topics including RF and wireless, automated test, embedded monitoring and control, software development techniques, embedded design, data acquisition and data management.
2014 NI Technical Symposium highlights include:
* Keynote presentation – You and NI
* Guest presentations from Senior Program Managers from NI and Innovators from Industry
* Dual tracks allowing attendees to select the session of most benefit to their projects
* 13 technical sessions
* Hands-on Test-Drive Workstations
* Live demonstrations of the latest software and hardware technologies
* Free Certification exams
* Exhibition area featuring industry partners, system integrators and student teams from the NI Autonomous Robotics Competition
* Unique networking opportunities
The full event program is available here.
“NI Technical Symposiums brings together a diverse array of local educators, engineers and scientists to explore the latest trends and cutting edge technologies, increase their proficiency with NI tools and discuss their application interests with industry peers and NI experts,” said Matej Krajnc, Regional Director of National Instruments Australia and New Zealand.
“We are excited about the agenda we have prepared for the 2014 events, which is developed based on feedback from our customers and local market needs”.
Proudly supported by electronicsnews.com.au, PACE magazine and ferret.com.au, the NI Technical Symposiums are expected to attract a total of over 400 registrants across Australia and New Zealand. Events will feature at the following dates and locations:
* Tuesday 28 October – Melbourne
* Thursday 30 October – Sydney
* Tuesday 11 November – Auckland
Admission to the 2014 NI Technical Symposiums is free, but space is limited, so early registration is recommended. Those wishing to register have several options:
– Visit australia.ni.com/techsym or nz.ni.com/techsym
– Freecall 1800 300 800 (AU) or 0800 553 322 (NZ)
– Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with their contact information.
For more information on the conference, including technical tracks and presentations, visit australia.ni.com/techsym