Automated Control and Hengstler introduce the ACURO AD58DQ encoder that incorporates Siemens DRIVE-CLiQ and an input for motor temperature sensing.
The AD58DQ is the newest product to the ACURO Drive absolute encoder series and has been developed specifically for integration with servomotors that require communication with Siemens SINAMICS / SINUMERIC drive families.
The AD58DQ encoder is designed in a manner that maintains its precision, despite being able to operate within harsh environments that are subject to high levels of vibration, shock and mechanical loads.
Key Features include:
- High precision ACURO Drive Technology
- DRIVE-CLiQ Interface
- Resolution up to 24 Bit Single + 12 bit Multi-turn
- Motor temperature sensor input
- Encoder temperature monitoring
- Meets the requirements of SIL 2 / PL d / Category 3
- Compact and robust design