Following on from its 2011 events, MathWorks is holding a series of free one-day seminars across Australia from October 9-24.
Engineers, scientists, and technical managers will come together to learn about the capabilities introduced in the major new versions of MATLAB and Simulink.
The MATLAB Tour presents a unique opportunity to network with senior MATLAB engineers, MathWorks partners, and your peers from across industry and academia, and to learn how MATLAB and Simulink are accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
Through a combination of keynotes, customer presentations, live demonstrations and workshops, attendees will gain an insight into some of the powerful new features in MATLAB and Simulink and will increase their understanding of how these tools can help tackle advanced engineering challenges.
Agenda highlights include:
- Keynote presentation by Stéphane Marouani, Country Manager at MathWorks Australia
- Presentations focusing on the new features in Release 2012b for MATLAB and Simulink
- Sessions presented by industry experts, who share examples of their success with MATLAB and Simulink
- Tracks for new users of MATLAB and Simulink, as well as advanced topics in embedded DSP system and FPGA design, high-integrity system design, and computer vision
- Networking sessions and partner exhibition area
- Tuesday, 9 October – Wesley Conference Centre, Sydney
- Thursday, 11 October – Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne
- Tuesday, 16 October – Technology Park, Adelaide
- Thursday, 18 October – Rydges Hotel, Perth
- Wednesday, 24 October – Traders Hotel, Brisbane
Participation is free, but registration is required.