Hoffmann + Krippner has announced a new manufacturing partnership with German manufacturer OKW Gehäuse GmbH.
OKW develops and markets design-oriented plastic and aluminum enclosures and turning knobs with numerous manufacturing and finishing techniques such as mechanical processing, varnish, print and EMC coating. They offer standard units and custom designed products.
Hoffmann + Krippner can now offer modular touch systems consisting of the following components and processing steps:
- Front glass with frame according to customer design
- Bonding of touch sensor with front glass (optical bonding)
- API (Application Programming Interface) and PCAP evaluation / controller
- Commercially available displays / display controllers
- Enclosures with various mounting and electrical output options
- Some models provide unused space inside of the enclosure for additional boards / components
H+K is now able to offer their customers a one-stop shop for touchscreen solutions with elegant and durable enclosures, reducing time and money invested by customers for product development.
The high-quality appearance of aluminum enclosures and absence of visible screws are only a few of the characteristics that make OKW enclosures an eye catcher. The enclosure portfolio by OKW offers solutions suited for wall, desk and mobile applications, and in combination with the integrated operating unit, they provide optimum functionality and individual design solutions.