ICP Australia has introduced the ICP DAS UA-2241M IIoT communication server with 2 Ethernet ports.
UA-2241M is a new member of IIoT (Industrial IoT) communication servers developed by ICP DAS. The built-in OPC UA Server, MQTT Broker and Client functions meet the requirements of connecting with MES, ERP, and SCADA.
UA series could access I/O modules and controllers in the field via communication interface such as Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-485 or through protocols like Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII, MQTT and EtherNet/IP.
UA series connect IT to OT and integrate all devices information into the Cloud. This allows managers to improve production performance and enhance their factory competitiveness for Industrial IoT.
Compared with UA-52xx series, UA-2241M has one more Ethernet port and one more USB 2.0 (Host) communication interface. In addition, both RS-485 ports on UA-2241M are with isolation protection to assure users at ease.
• Built-in OPC UA server service
• Built-in MQTT broker and client service
• I/O data directly save into remote database and local side log file
• Support Logic Control IFTTT and notification of social media apps (such as: LINE, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo)
• Support Ethernet and serial communications: MQTT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII
• Provide function wizard web UI for step-by-step setup
• Support cloud platform connections such as: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix