NextComputing has released the Radius Live; a high-performance portable workstation specifically tailored to media applications such as real-time graphics, event production, presentation capture, video editing, and on-set data management.
Every NextComputing portable computer offers full-size PCIe expansion slots and massive storage capabilities to meet the needs of your most demanding applications.
The Radius Live also offers low-noise fans and a quiet power supply, providing the performance you need without interfering with noise-sensitive production environments.
The chassis also offers an integrated 5.25″ bay option for expansion devices like LTO tape drives, removable SSD carriers, camera card readers, and additional hard drives.
• 5.25" bay for a variety of add-on devices or extra storage
• Low acoustics for production environments
• Integrated 17.3" full HD display with optional resistive touchscreen
• Multiple expansion slots for multi-GPU card support
• Easy to transport with comfortable leather handle
• Single or dual enterprise-class Intel Xeon or single Intel Core i7 processor (including latest v3 versions)
• Up to 256GB DDR4 memory
• SATA, SAS, or Solid State Drives; up to (8) removable or up to (8) internal fixed
• Up to (7) PCI Express expansion slots with support for a range of graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD