Bestech Australia has introduced the Burster DIGIFORCE 9311, a displacement controller which offers fast evaluation results when strict quality demands are coupled with high production rates, according to the company. The controller is versatile and can be used as early as the development phase to reference curves. It can monitor manual workstation and automated production lines even when a rapid cycle is running or work piece types are changed. Continuous monitoring ensures errors are detected early so countermeasures can be implemented quickly.
Key features include:
- 5-inch colour display with touch operation
- Automatic setup of evaluation elements
- Flexible PLC connection using PROFINET, EtherNET/IP or I/Os
- Evaluation results in 15msec on average
- Up to six real-time switch signals
- Process monitoring with graphical evaluation elements such as thresholds, envelopes, trapeziums and windows